I was thinking about working out today BUT.....

Options
mamagooskie
mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
Just the thought caused me to break out into a sweat and my heart was racing so I decided against it. However I logged that as 10 cal burned and ate them all at one sitting!!! :sad:

I was going to leave them but thought I might go into starvation mode, so what I'm wondering is did I do the right thing????

Sometimes I log in the 23 calories I burn doing laundry, or even my sex-ercise calories but I don't want to do anything to hinder my loss.

my other problem is I REALLY REALLY WANT A HUGE GAP BETWEEN MY THIGHS....and I'm not sure how I am going to spot reduce only that area.......maybe I should eat only 600 cal a day??? would that be harmful??

Replies

• Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    600 calories, but totally no working out.
  • mamagooskie
    Options
    600 calories, but totally no working out.

How about 700 calories and I sweep my floor vigorously?
  • Discoveri
    Discoveri Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    You don't eat enough protein and you eat too much corn. If you have to sweep the floor, don't lean over with the dustpan. That will burn too much. Just leave the dirt in piles and start wearing black socks.
  • beernpizza
    beernpizza Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I thought this was going to say...."But I got high". Lol.
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options

DITTO! aahhaha
  • AuddAlise
    AuddAlise Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Bwahahaha!!! :laugh:
  • ChristineMarie89
    ChristineMarie89 Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    You don't eat enough protein and you eat too much corn. If you have to sweep the floor, don't lean over with the dustpan. That will burn too much. Just leave the dirt in piles and start wearing black socks.
    mmmm corn xD
  • mamagooskie
    Options

I should have got high......but I think that the smoke has WAY TOO MANY calories!!!

or if nothing else I might get the munchies and I could end up consuming as much as 20 or 30 calories over my daily limit.......remember folks I WANT GAPING THIGHS!!!!
  • mamagooskie
    Options

Okay so i'll switch to peas instead of corn, but how high should the socks be the most effective??
  • Irish_eyes75
    Options
    I for one am sick of people telling me how skinny and beautiful I am. I mean really - just stop it already!
    Oh well, fresh start tomorrow!
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    What do you MEAN you didn't log adult time with your significant other?!
  • Fatal1ty2k5
    Fatal1ty2k5 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Whos up for some sexercise
  • Irish_eyes75
    Options

MEEE!! :bigsmile:
  • mamagooskie
    Options

but really how do you log 2-3 hours of acrobatic cardio that involves a washing machine and trampoline????
  • mamagooskie
    Options

hmmm....depends do you have gaping thighs and a 6 pack? I HAVE STANDARDS!!
  • MuscleJunkieK8
    Options
    Okay...first off. You should be at about 1200 calories a day. GOOD filling, CLEAN calories.

Look into scissors, laying on your back and slowing spreading your legs to either side. Y Like a "Y" Your legs should be in a "V" formation.

Go walking about 3 times a week, eat clean, drink water, and do those scissors. About 5 reps of 20 scissors to start. And then increase by week. You can do them while laying in bed.
  • nlwilliamson
    nlwilliamson Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    i see a bridge in the distance!! :P
  • nlwilliamson
    nlwilliamson Posts: 225 Member
    Options

but really how do you log 2-3 hours of acrobatic cardio that involves a washing machine and trampoline????

lmfao. I nearly pee'd a little.
  • spammyanna
    spammyanna Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    I think I will just have the surgery to get the thigh gap instead. Everyone needs a thigh gap right?

Plus, I will eat nothing but fast food, but only 700 calories a day (since I am sweeping my floors)

I will still lose weight right?
  • Ke22yB
    Ke22yB Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    I have gaping thighs I am bow leggeg but I have a no pack