I was thinking about working out today BUT.....

Options

Replies

• homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    What do you MEAN you didn't log adult time with your significant other?!

but really how do you log 2-3 hours of acrobatic cardio that involves a washing machine and trampoline????

I log mine, 3 1/2 minutes of grunting while my wife reads Pride and Prejudice over my shoulder and doesn't make a sound. SCORE! 31 cals burned, time to nap for 13 hours.
  • kimtpa1417
    kimtpa1417 Posts: 461 Member
    Options

but really how do you log 2-3 hours of acrobatic cardio that involves a washing machine and trampoline????

Damn and all this time I was using the shower with a step ladder
  • waffleflavoredtea
    waffleflavoredtea Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Okay...first off. You should be at about 1200 calories a day. GOOD filling, CLEAN calories.

Look into scissors, laying on your back and slowing spreading your legs to either side. Y Like a "Y" Your legs should be in a "V" formation.

Go walking about 3 times a week, eat clean, drink water, and do those scissors. About 5 reps of 20 scissors to start. And then increase by week. You can do them while laying in bed.
    mmm... scissoring.
  • knk1553
    knk1553 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    omg...guys.... how do I get my collarbones to show?? and a thigh gap? I HAVE to have the thigh gap.

Also, all I had today was 4 chocolate chip cookies, but thats ok....because it was only 300 calories, and I burned off 1800 calories doing 366 minutes of calisthenics, because you know, I'm good like that. Oh, and I can't lift weights, that will make me bulky and look like a dude, ew.

This thread made my day btw
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options

lmfao. I nearly pee'd a little.

that was an ORGASM!!!
  • mamagooskie
    Options

I log mine, 3 1/2 minutes of grunting while my wife reads Pride and Prejudice over my shoulder and doesn't make a sound. SCORE! 31 cals burned, time to nap for 13 hours.

BUT.....MFP overestimates the calories in grunting......so you probably only burned 28 calories......hope you didn't eat em all back!!
  • rlmadrid
    rlmadrid Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Just the thought caused me to break out into a sweat and my heart was racing so I decided against it. However I logged that as 10 cal burned and ate them all at one sitting!!! :sad:

I was going to leave them but thought I might go into starvation mode, so what I'm wondering is did I do the right thing????

Sometimes I log in the 23 calories I burn doing laundry, or even my sex-ercise calories but I don't want to do anything to hinder my loss.

my other problem is I REALLY REALLY WANT A HUGE GAP BETWEEN MY THIGHS....and I'm not sure how I am going to spot reduce only that area.......maybe I should eat only 600 cal a day??? would that be harmful??

I might love you :flowerforyou:
  • terri0527
    terri0527 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    You don't eat enough protein and you eat too much corn. If you have to sweep the floor, don't lean over with the dustpan. That will burn too much. Just leave the dirt in piles and start wearing black socks.

Okay so i'll switch to peas instead of corn, but how high should the socks be the most effective??

to get the most bang for your buck.....
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQsIXEpUvgiIqiCu9Mo2MxnQzg9O_XZ8I4Ap2pXVH63MmUBGLXB
  • rlmadrid
    rlmadrid Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Okay...first off. You should be at about 1200 calories a day. GOOD filling, CLEAN calories.

Look into scissors, laying on your back and slowing spreading your legs to either side. Y Like a "Y" Your legs should be in a "V" formation.

Go walking about 3 times a week, eat clean, drink water, and do those scissors. About 5 reps of 20 scissors to start. And then increase by week. You can do them while laying in bed.
    mmm... scissoring.

Day made.
  • mamagooskie
    Options
    I think I will just have the surgery to get the thigh gap instead. Everyone needs a thigh gap right?

Plus, I will eat nothing but fast food, but only 700 calories a day (since I am sweeping my floors)

I will still lose weight right?

hey a calorie is a calorie....and who gives a *kitten* about macros.....they are overated anyway so yes you will lose weight....oh and by the way if you fold laundry or have sex you could potentially lose enough weight to not have your thighs snipped thin!!!
  • mamagooskie
    Options
    Just the thought caused me to break out into a sweat and my heart was racing so I decided against it. However I logged that as 10 cal burned and ate them all at one sitting!!! :sad:

I was going to leave them but thought I might go into starvation mode, so what I'm wondering is did I do the right thing????

Sometimes I log in the 23 calories I burn doing laundry, or even my sex-ercise calories but I don't want to do anything to hinder my loss.

my other problem is I REALLY REALLY WANT A HUGE GAP BETWEEN MY THIGHS....and I'm not sure how I am going to spot reduce only that area.......maybe I should eat only 600 cal a day??? would that be harmful??

I might love you :flowerforyou:

NO NO.....I might love YOU!!
  • mamagooskie
    Options
    You don't eat enough protein and you eat too much corn. If you have to sweep the floor, don't lean over with the dustpan. That will burn too much. Just leave the dirt in piles and start wearing black socks.

Okay so i'll switch to peas instead of corn, but how high should the socks be the most effective??

to get the most bang for your buck.....
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQsIXEpUvgiIqiCu9Mo2MxnQzg9O_XZ8I4Ap2pXVH63MmUBGLXB

DONE!!! I was thinking thigh high with a garter belt.....but hey if this will do.
  • Heather_Rider
    Heather_Rider Posts: 1,159 Member
    Options
    I think I will just have the surgery to get the thigh gap instead. Everyone needs a thigh gap right?

Plus, I will eat nothing but fast food, but only 700 calories a day (since I am sweeping my floors)

I dont know if i can follow that... it seems... its just too hard!!! I cant diet!!! :laugh:
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    Girl...I am SO glad we are friends!! Love your sense of humor. xo
  • healthychanges1
    Options

This is how my friends diet... I listen to this everyday. -_-.
    "I wish I could just be anorexic for a month, then I can have a thigh gap and collarbones!"
    Literally, my friend eats all her daily calories as macaroni and cheese.
  • spammyanna
    spammyanna Posts: 871 Member
    Options

hey a calorie is a calorie....and who gives a *kitten* about macros.....they are overated anyway so yes you will lose weight....oh and by the way if you fold laundry or have sex you could potentially lose enough weight to not have your thighs snipped thin!!!

Hot damn! I'm going to start folding my laundry and doing the horizontal mambo everyday!

Then eat 35 sticks of butter..because as long as I don't eat carbs, I won't get fat.
  • mamagooskie
    Options

"I wish I could just be anorexic for a month, then I can have a thigh gap and collarbones!"

your friend is doing it ALL WRONG.....the secret to sticking out collar bones is to break your food up ..... like cookies that you can crumble, then the calories fall out and you eat in the negative. DUH....I thought everyone knew this.
  • mamagooskie
    Options

Hot damn! I'm going to start folding my laundry and doing the horizontal mambo everyday!

Then eat 35 sticks of butter..because as long as I don't eat carbs, I won't get fat.

exactly!! see you know how it all works!
  • ChcolateLady11
    Options
    Going on month two and I have yet to have a day where I don't truly want to work out......
  • healthychanges1
    Options

your friend is doing it ALL WRONG.....the secret to sticking out collar bones is to break your food up ..... like cookies that you can crumble, then the calories fall out and you eat in the negative. DUH....I thought everyone knew this.

HAHAH if she read that she would try it...