I was thinking about working out today BUT.....

Options

Replies

• mminor77
    mminor77 Posts: 313
    Options
    You don't eat enough protein and you eat too much corn. If you have to sweep the floor, don't lean over with the dustpan. That will burn too much. Just leave the dirt in piles and start wearing black socks.

Okay so i'll switch to peas instead of corn, but how high should the socks be the most effective??

I never knew that black socks could get high!! No wonder all my potato chips are gone.
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I hate to tell you this, but I can reference 12 studies that have established that you should wear one brown sock and one blue one. Not only do I have scientific evidence, but my best friend's cousin said that was the only thing that broke her out of a plateau that had last two days. She had tried EVERYTHING.

Nope I'm calling BS on your studies because my friends, cousins, husbands mothers aunt said something different.

I think that post was uncalled for. I feel like you are calling my best friend AND her cousin liars. There is no need to make this personal.

no no not "liars" maybe just not "truth tellers"
  • mamagooskie
    Options
    You don't eat enough protein and you eat too much corn. If you have to sweep the floor, don't lean over with the dustpan. That will burn too much. Just leave the dirt in piles and start wearing black socks.

Okay so i'll switch to peas instead of corn, but how high should the socks be the most effective??

I never knew that black socks could get high!! No wonder all my potato chips are gone.

soooooo your socks ate your potato chips????
  • mamagooskie
    Options
    Best post ever!

Can't wait to try these,
    but you forgot that if you eat anything after dark
    you won't 'loose' any weight.
    You will totally gain 10lbs over the weekend.

:laugh:

I think people who mix up loose and lose should be punished with a 10 lb gain!!!
  • mminor77
    Options

Evidently your black socks ate my potato chips while you were working on that thigh gap. :smokin: :tongue:
  • historygirldd
    historygirldd Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I hate to tell you this, but I can reference 12 studies that have established that you should wear one brown sock and one blue one. Not only do I have scientific evidence, but my best friend's cousin said that was the only thing that broke her out of a plateau that had last two days. She had tried EVERYTHING.

Nope I'm calling BS on your studies because my friends, cousins, husbands mothers aunt said something different.

But Doctor Oz had it on his show. Where do I get the socks?
  • mamagooskie
    Options

Evidently your black socks ate my potato chips while you were working on that thigh gap. :smokin: :tongue:

I'm not even drunk enough for this to make sense!!! LOL

and dammit my thighs still touch
  • mminor77
    Options

I heard you can mail order them from Uranus......:laugh:
  • Jenn09870
    Jenn09870 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Now that's just mean!

That really happened to me last week,
    TOM and I ate almost clean except for some ice cream at 10pm on Saturday
    and I exercised 3 hours every day with black socks on and I was 10lbs heavier
    On Monday morning... All that work gone for an ice cream sandwich.
    Now my pants will no longer be lose...
  • mminor77
    Options

I'm not even drunk enough for this to make sense!!! LOL

and dammit my thighs still touch

I am. :happy:
  • cobracars
    cobracars Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    I WANT GAPING THIGHS!!!!

Take up horseback riding...you'll be bowlegged in no time
  • frhenderson
    frhenderson Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You're totally measuring the wrong thing. If you want to achieve thigh gapage you need to STOP looking at your thighs and start measuring the diameter of your iris. That's the real indicator of progress.
    I not only don't look at my thigh gap, I don't allow my husband to look, and I won't visit my doctor until I know I've made progress because I'm sure she'll give me bad information. So I really need as many of your opinions as possible.
  • mamagooskie
    Options

apparently you can get a lot of things from Uranus!!! lol
  • mamagooskie
    Options
    Now that's just mean!

That really happened to me last week,
    TOM and I ate almost clean except for some ice cream at 10pm on Saturday
    and I exercised 3 hours every day with black socks on and I was 10lbs heavier
    On Monday morning... All that work gone for an ice cream sandwich.
    Now my pants will no longer be lose...

If you had smashed your icecream you wouldn't have this problem...........now you have to try to loose the 10 lbs you gained.....UNLESS IT'S MUSCLE??
  • jfrog123
    jfrog123 Posts: 432 Member
    Options

your friend is doing it ALL WRONG.....the secret to sticking out collar bones is to break your food up ..... like cookies that you can crumble, then the calories fall out and you eat in the negative. DUH....I thought everyone knew this.

Well, my neighbor lady says that if you drink a diet soda when you eat a candy bar the calories cancel out. And of course everyone knows that anything you eat over the sink is a zero calorie food because the calories fall down the drain. Now I just have to eat all my meals at home in the kitchen. I'll have a thigh gap in no time flat!
  • mminor77
    Options

apparently you can get a lot of things from Uranus!!! lol
    An endless supply of *kitten* for sure!
  • eig6
    eig6 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I think I peed my pants a little just reading this. How many calories did I burn? You know you have to eat ALL your exercise calories back you guys! Starvation mode is no joke!

you can easily lose a lb or 2 with a good long pee.

I think I just lost 2lbs then:laugh:
  • mamagooskie
    Options
    You're totally measuring the wrong thing. If you want to achieve thigh gapage you need to STOP looking at your thighs and start measuring the diameter of your iris. That's the real indicator of progress.
    I not only don't look at my thigh gap, I don't allow my husband to look, and I won't visit my doctor until I know I've made progress because I'm sure she'll give me bad information. So I really need as many of your opinions as possible.

I find if I lay on my back with my legs in the air, kinda spread I look like I have gappage.......even my husband says so!!
  • mminor77
    Options
    I had a thigh gappage at 8:23am today but then I ate some gummy bears . I suddenly realized that I wasnt eating the diet sour gummy bears. On top of that I was only supposed to eat the clear ones (zero color calories) of course! Who knew?!?! So of course I lost my thigh gap! I've heard if you eat dryer lint and paint chips while rubbing butter on your thighs that when you wake up you will have a thigh gap. Its worth a shot!
  • mamagooskie
    Options

your friend is doing it ALL WRONG.....the secret to sticking out collar bones is to break your food up ..... like cookies that you can crumble, then the calories fall out and you eat in the negative. DUH....I thought everyone knew this.

Well, my neighbor lady says that if you drink a diet soda when you eat a candy bar the calories cancel out. And of course everyone knows that anything you eat over the sink is a zero calorie food because the calories fall down the drain. Now I just have to eat all my meals at home in the kitchen. I'll have a thigh gap in no time flat!

diet soda cancels everything........however there are mixed review on how bad it is for the body, so you will have to research it. Actually just make a post on MFP about diet soda and you will get all the info you need.....DO NOT USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION!!

MAKE A NEW THREAD ABOUT IT............that's what everyone else does.