The one food that the hardest to give up...

Options

Replies

• senglishrose
    senglishrose Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Do I have to pick just one??? Probably my biggest downfall is chocolate. Is that food? I feel it's a real NEED -- not want. When it comes to "food" -- I love anything Mexican.
  • _whatsherface
    _whatsherface Posts: 1,235 Member
    Options
    I often find myself wanting pizza now. I wasn't a big fan of pizza before, lol. But Fries. Mmm.
  • vixtris
    vixtris Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    I haven't really given up anything, I just have it less often.
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,323 Member
    Options
    I gave up drinking soda. That was hard I drank it daily....now I rarely think about it but it was a process...
  • tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    Beer
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I dont cut any foods I love.
    IIFYM!

THIS.

Although some things are harder to fit in, like croissants. Love them, but not filling at all for the 350+ calories so I think I've had maybe three in 2 years...
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Kinder Surprise Eggs.

My mom was able to sneak me some from Mexico up until a few years ago. I'd be able to eat them if I went to Mexico with her but I don't feel it's safe enough to go.
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    eric_sg61 wrote: »
    Pantera69 wrote: »
    Olivia1977 wrote: »
    :yawn: You don't have to "give up" anything. I have two words for you: Portion Control. When you try to give up foods you will end up binging.

Just a question, relax lol I didnt say anything about actually giving up anything

OP returns to thread 3 years later lol.....strong bump

lol that's what I was thinking!
  • Ang108
    Ang108 Posts: 1,711 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I didn't give up anything completely that I ate before, but had a difficult time to limit pasta ( with brown butter,and cheese ), rice ( plain white or brown ) and cheese, Camembert and Gorgonzola above all.
    I cut it out for a little while and now can handle it without problems once a month or so.
  • Ang108
    Ang108 Posts: 1,711 Member
    Options
    KayeG79 wrote: »
    See if you can find Walden Farms Pancake Syrup. It's calorie/carb free. Not 100% identical to regular syrup, but it's a good fake. lol!!

What is it made of, if it has no calories....even if it is less than 5 calories per serving to qualify as calorie free ?

• Deanodino
    Deanodino Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Cereal, any kind ! If the box is open guaranteed my hand mysteriously wonders inside it
  • adam_hargy
    adam_hargy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Nut butters! I always go overboard and end up eating the whole jar within a day. I can never stop at just a spoonful so I have had to just stop buying it.
  • kiittenforever
    kiittenforever Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Wine & vodka!
  • KrysKiss87
    KrysKiss87 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    cake. Or pretty much anything with frosting on it..... I can't help but love that sugary sweet addictive stuff.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    :yawn: You don't have to "give up" anything. I have two words for you: Portion Control. When you try to give up foods you will end up binging.

Just a question, relax lol I didnt say anything about actually giving up anything

I'm going to go out on a limb and say they were relaxed to begin with and even if they weren't, I think 3 years later they probably are.

But seriously, LOL. Whyyyyyyyyyy respond after 3 years????
  • prairiegirl0109
    prairiegirl0109 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Coffee with flavoured creamer.
  • Phoenix_Down
    Phoenix_Down Posts: 530 Member
    Options

The more pressing matter is.... Have you had pizza yet?
  • wwstewart
    wwstewart Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Pizza and kolaches.
  • DucklingPrincess
    DucklingPrincess Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Cake... chocolate... Diet Coke... crusty bread... french fries... cheese... pizza...

I'm doing much better with the cheese. I'm trying to cut back on the Diet Coke, but I figure that can be the last thing to stop eating. I want to be used to a diet that's healthier in general before doing anything too wild. :P
  • soccerkon26
    soccerkon26 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Cookies, chips, French fries.

Everything else I can moderate but when I get my hands on any of these I can't stop