Tattoos?

Options

Replies

• Sappy320
    Sappy320 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    LOVE TATTOOS!!!!!! In fact, when I get to my halfway point I'm getting a medium one and when I hit my goal I'm getting a BIG one! My gift to myself lol! A great tattoo is a work of art! :drinker:

I'm doing the same thing. Waiting till I hit my goal then getting a tattoo. :)
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    im actually pretty blah on tattoos on women...its a great icebreaker, excuse to see some skin but otherwise dont care for em
  • Vgrindle
    Vgrindle Posts: 23
    Options
    Sexy <3 on both genders
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    I like them in moderation. I'm not a fan of sleeves or total body art but I do like when people get them and they have a meaning. When I lose weight I plan on getting my kids feet prints walking up my side.

honestly, the more tats you get the more they lose deep profound meaning. whenever people ask me about certain tats, the more recent ones i'm like "it looks cool/i love mermaids/etc"
  • Blayzn10Tiffers
    Options
    I like them in moderation. I'm not a fan of sleeves or total body art but I do like when people get them and they have a meaning. When I lose weight I plan on getting my kids feet prints walking up my side.

honestly, the more tats you get the more they lose deep profound meaning. whenever people ask me about certain tats, the more recent ones i'm like "it looks cool/i love mermaids/etc"

and guess what... they dont have to be profound.. its your body and you can do as you please :)
  • Beleg
    Beleg Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Sexy. They only place I don't like them on women is the Face and Chest area. Everywhere else is good. 3:)
  • jessicajoy87
    Options

I hear when you get one then you want more but I plan on just the feetprints.
  • foxyforce
    Options

and guess what... they dont have to be profound.. its your body and you can do as you please :)

soemtimes i just wanna say "none of your business?" it is a tattoo, not an excuse for me to tell you my life story. love the art. pictures are worth a thousand words. why does it need a narrative.
  • ncthomas09
    ncthomas09 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I think the actual content of the tattoo and the placement play a big role in sexy or turn off. There are some women who get them and wind up looking like a man and vice versa because they can't pull it off and that to me is a turn off. But then there are some people who can pull off everything! Like Kat Von D....i personally wouldn't want that many tattoos but I think she is pretty and she can pull it off...other women maybe no so much.

I have 3 and they all mean something to me in some way...which I think all tats should mean something to the owner no matter how big or little the meaning. But mine are discreet!
  • jessicajoy87
    Options

Just my opinion. :smile:
  • Halie_Bird
    Options
    LOVE TATTOOS!!!!!! In fact, when I get to my halfway point I'm getting a medium one and when I hit my goal I'm getting a BIG one! My gift to myself lol! A great tattoo is a work of art! :drinker:

I'm doing the same thing. Waiting till I hit my goal then getting a tattoo. :)

Me too! I want one on my side once I hit my goal weight but have a smaller one scheduled for tomorrow! CANT WAIT =)
  • Blayzn10Tiffers
    Options

soemtimes i just wanna say "none of your business?" it is a tattoo, not an excuse for me to tell you my life story. love the art. pictures are worth a thousand words. why does it need a narrative.

LOL too funny! I love my ink. I have over 20 tats but probably only a handful or two that people can see...
  • MissShancey
    Options
    Tattoos on dark skin guys are the sexiest thing ever .... so manly! .. yum yum yum
  • KravMark
    KravMark Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    It's been a while but I am itching for another tattoo
  • ncthomas09
    ncthomas09 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

[/quote]

See I don't think they need a big deep profound meaning...not all of mine have a deep profound meaning...but they mean something to me because I like them or they show my personality...does that make sense!?!?
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    RAWR! Sexy!
  • Blayzn10Tiffers
    Options

Just my opinion. :smile:

and thats okay too :)
  • BR3ANDA
    BR3ANDA Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Tattoos are my life! Really, they are, I own a tattoo shop.
  • foxyforce
    Options
    Tattoos on dark skin guys are the sexiest thing ever .... so manly! .. yum yum yum

true
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    It depends on the artwork and where it is.