Tattoos?

Options

Replies

• Blayzn10Tiffers
    Options
    Tattoos are my life! Really, they are, I own a tattoo shop.

ENVIOUS!!!!
  • taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    I don't particular care for them myself, but I I support and understand those who do.
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options

honestly, the more tats you get the more they lose deep profound meaning. whenever people ask me about certain tats, the more recent ones i'm like "it looks cool/i love mermaids/etc"

See I don't think they need a big deep profound meaning...not all of mine have a deep profound meaning...but they mean something to me because I like them or they show my personality...does that make sense!?!?

yes, mine mean something to me too for sure. but it is so interesting to see how people change. i mean, my first tat i did was everyone does being so meticulous with planning, placement, adding in meaningful colours, big symbolism, intricate details, etc. then later, i let my artist have her way with me. she is the best!!!
  • argenterie
    argenterie Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Well, I like them. :)
  • Sappy320
    Sappy320 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    LOVE TATTOOS!!!!!! In fact, when I get to my halfway point I'm getting a medium one and when I hit my goal I'm getting a BIG one! My gift to myself lol! A great tattoo is a work of art! :drinker:

I'm doing the same thing. Waiting till I hit my goal then getting a tattoo. :)

Me too! I want one on my side once I hit my goal weight but have a smaller one scheduled for tomorrow! CANT WAIT =)

Way to Go! :D
  • beteblanche
    beteblanche Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    tattoos...love them
  • jessicajoy87
    Options

honestly, the more tats you get the more they lose deep profound meaning. whenever people ask me about certain tats, the more recent ones i'm like "it looks cool/i love mermaids/etc"

See I don't think they need a big deep profound meaning...not all of mine have a deep profound meaning...but they mean something to me because I like them or they show my personality...does that make sense!?!?

yes, mine mean something to me too for sure. but it is so interesting to see how people change. i mean, my first tat i did was everyone does being so meticulous with planning, placement, adding in meaningful colours, big symbolism, intricate details, etc. then later, i let my artist have her way with me. she is the best!!!

I change my mind so much that if I got a tat that looked pretty to me, a week later I would be thinking- what the hell is this???:blushing: Thats why, for me, I like them to mean something. :smile:
  • ncthomas09
    ncthomas09 Posts: 322 Member
    Options

Honestly my first one, the only planning was deciding what I want and where to stick it...then the next one was a little more planned but not much...the next was a memorial tattoo for my grandma...so I went the opposite direction :-P but they also got bigger as I went. My brother is a tattoo artist and owns his own shop, so it's really nice to be able to tell him what I'm looking for and leave the rest to him since he knows me so well :-)
  • AmyBecky74
    AmyBecky74 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love them. As girls we look cool woth them and a guy is so much sexier with them :heart:
  • Sappy320
    Sappy320 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love them. As girls we look cool woth them and a guy is so much sexier with them :heart:

totally agree. I think it also shows that a person has alot of confidence for some reason, not sure why. lol.
  • cuarrech
    cuarrech Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    It depends. I've seen some really awful tattoo work. But when it's well done, I think it's sexy on a healthy body. I have big plans for myself after I reach goal.
  • foxyforce
    Options

Honestly my first one, the only planning was deciding what I want and where to stick it...then the next one was a little more planned but not much...the next was a memorial tattoo for my grandma...so I went the opposite direction :-P but they also got bigger as I went. My brother is a tattoo artist and owns his own shop, so it's really nice to be able to tell him what I'm looking for and leave the rest to him since he knows me so well :-)

this, mine have gotten much bigger too
  • Droope2
    Droope2 Posts: 82
    Options
    Love, Love, Love them, I have about 20 myself, just got a new one today behind my ear/ on the neckish area :)
  • grmpy1
    grmpy1 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    I have several, my last was on my left foot. All of them can be covered up if I don't want them to be seen. My hubby has 2 but he won't be getting anymore. (He has diabetes and had a rough time with the last one) He has a Harley Davidson one on his arm, and a pin-up girl on his calf. Both can be seen only when he wants them to.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Meh... i can live with them or without.
    Do they hurt?
  • gtfitpal
    gtfitpal Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    in mho, on a girl not very attractive. On a guy, ok.
  • foxyforce
    Options
    Meh... i can live with them or without.
    Do they hurt?
    yes
  • Droope2
    Options
    LOVE TATTOOS!!!!!! In fact, when I get to my halfway point I'm getting a medium one and when I hit my goal I'm getting a BIG one! My gift to myself lol! A great tattoo is a work of art! :drinker:

I'm doing the same thing. Waiting till I hit my goal then getting a tattoo. :)

Me too! I want one on my side once I hit my goal weight but have a smaller one scheduled for tomorrow! CANT WAIT =)

I've been doing the same thing, every time I hit a goal I get a tattoo, I gotta slow down, it's becoming an expensive project....LOL
  • Droope2
    Options
    I have several, my last was on my left foot. All of them can be covered up if I don't want them to be seen. My hubby has 2 but he won't be getting anymore. (He has diabetes and had a rough time with the last one) He has a Harley Davidson one on his arm, and a pin-up girl on his calf. Both can be seen only when he wants them to.

Do they hurt on your foot? I have heard conflicting stories?
  • PandaDreamerGurl
    Options
    I love tattoos. I think they're beautiful. I have several. My husband doesn't have any.