Tattoos?

Options

Replies

• kaseysospacey
    kaseysospacey Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I love tattoos. I plan on getting more, but I love the four I have. I have piercings, and I like being able to look how I want. My SO doesn't have anything except earrings, but he is thinking about getting a Teen Titan cover tattooed on his back which I think would be awesome. I don't know whether they are sexy or whatever because I've never used that as a qualifier for attractiveness before, but I love having them myself.
  • totallydevious
    totallydevious Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I have several, my last was on my left foot. All of them can be covered up if I don't want them to be seen. My hubby has 2 but he won't be getting anymore. (He has diabetes and had a rough time with the last one) He has a Harley Davidson one on his arm, and a pin-up girl on his calf. Both can be seen only when he wants them to.

Do they hurt on your foot? I have heard conflicting stories?

Sorry I don't know why this posted twice, uugghh!

Yes, they hurt on your foot, my most recent one was on the top of my foot, and mind you, I've had my whole chest done and didn't move an inch, along with 22 other ones that didn't really hurt too bad but my foot just nearly killed me, but I'm getting the other one done so I guess I am just crazy. xD

See I have heard this more than not, in fact the guy who did my tattoo today told me his hurt so bad he had to stop, then my sister in law gets one and tells me "Oh, no it didn't hurt at all" I am sorry but I am having to agree with you, the foot is all bone, how could it not hurt? Although I thought the one behind my ear/neck area today was going to hurt and it didn't bother me one bit.....I think I will have to build up the courage for a foot tattoo LOL

Haha, it is worth it in the end but I had to stop four times, and on top of that because she couldn't press as hard as normal, some of the color didn't stick so I have to have that one redone. xD

hate to hear this...The one im getting tomorrow is supposed to go across the top of my foot. now I'm crazy nervous!!! the one on the inside of my ankle didn't hurt bad at all. tomorrow's gonna be rough :frown:

You will do fine, darling, just take the breaks when you need them and don't be afraid to have them stop so you can take a breather, I acted like a baby for mine and my artist didn't care a bit. :)
  • lamos1
    lamos1 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I like them. Depends on what a person gets and where they put it. I use to want one when I was a teen, but never had the money to get it done. I still like them, but I don't want to get one now, because I know whenever I become an old lady, it will not look attractive at all. So I'm opting not to get one.
  • alliwithaneye
    alliwithaneye Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    SEXY! The more the better. HOWEVER, they must be good... ya know not done by your neighbor that just bought his machine yesterday and wanted to try it out on someone. I personally don't have one yet but I have many planned out and once I read certain weight and fitness goals I will be getting them. My husband has just one, the autobot symbol on his right arm and it is super hot... I plan on getting a decepticon somewhere eventually :)
  • nickiog
    nickiog Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    well pretty much every dude ive ever dated has had tons of tattoos i find tattooed men attractive...

i have a full and a half sleeve and various other pieces ....and from personal experience ( usually the obnoxious kind lol) i feel confidant in saying i think a large amount of men seem to find it attractive on women as well.

(i should add that im talking about high quality well thought out tattoos....not the chincy tribal arm band /butterfly /name /etc. some douche got on spring break 1999.)
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    <3 love them. :-)
  • grmpy1
    grmpy1 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    I have several, my last was on my left foot. All of them can be covered up if I don't want them to be seen. My hubby has 2 but he won't be getting anymore. (He has diabetes and had a rough time with the last one) He has a Harley Davidson one on his arm, and a pin-up girl on his calf. Both can be seen only when he wants them to.

Yes, they hurt on your foot, my most recent one was on the top of my foot, and mind you, I've had my whole chest done and didn't move an inch, along with 22 other ones that didn't really hurt too bad but my foot just nearly killed me, but I'm getting the other one done so I guess I am just crazy. xD

See I have heard this more than not, in fact the guy who did my tattoo today told me his hurt so bad he had to stop, then my sister in law gets one and tells me "Oh, no it didn't hurt at all" I am sorry but I am having to agree with you, the foot is all bone, how could it not hurt? Although I thought the one behind my ear/neck area today was going to hurt and it didn't bother me one bit.....I think I will have to build up the courage for a foot tattoo LOL

Everybody told me the foot hurt like a B**ch. Personally I didn't think it hurt that bad. For me, every time he would hit a certain spot it would tickle all the way down my big toe. Hardest thing I had was trying not to laugh and move when it did that. I guess it is like everything else, each person handles it differently! :)
  • mommy2AR
    mommy2AR Posts: 2,802 Member
    Options
    For me I dont care either way..if it fits the person then I am sure they look great :) I have seen people with and without and both are attractive <3 I dont have any myself and I like it that way
  • Colofit
    Colofit Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Got in trouble last time I commented on this but I have to say after watching the Olympics and seeing all these amazing fit FIT bodies (I am a HUGE fan of the human form!) and was sooooo happy to see that few of these athletes have RUINED the look of their physique but plastering stupid tattoos all over them...sorry, just my opinion, I find them so "yesterday"!! I don't understand why people would put art PERMANENTLY on their bodies that they would not hang in their homes!! £50 on...£5000 off!!!
  • nessagrace22
    nessagrace22 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    HOT HOT HOT! Nothing sexier than a nice tattoo. Look amazing on great arms for guys and a toned back for women. Already got mine planned for when I reach my goal weight.
  • kaotik26
    kaotik26 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Love tattoos both ways!! I think sleeves on men are sexy!!
  • kaotik26
    Options

Everybody told me the foot hurt like a B**ch. Personally I didn't think it hurt that bad. For me, every time he would hit a certain spot it would tickle all the way down my big toe. Hardest thing I had was trying not to laugh and move when it did that. I guess it is like everything else, each person handles it differently! :)

Maybe it depends on what part of the foot? Mine is on top just below my toes and it hurt like a mother**!
  • grmpy1
    grmpy1 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Maybe it depends on what part of the foot? Mine is on top just below my toes and it hurt like a mother**!

LOL, when I mentioned my foot who knew this thread would take off this direction...I just changed my profile pic to my foot...N.E.G.U. means Never Ever Give Up! I got it to remind me of this journey I am on. And every day I look at that foot and think about what I am doing here.
  • epmck11
    epmck11 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Got in trouble last time I commented on this but I have to say after watching the Olympics and seeing all these amazing fit FIT bodies (I am a HUGE fan of the human form!) and was sooooo happy to see that few of these athletes have RUINED the look of their physique but plastering stupid tattoos all over them...sorry, just my opinion, I find them so "yesterday"!! I don't understand why people would put art PERMANENTLY on their bodies that they would not hang in their homes!! £50 on...£5000 off!!!

I couldn't agree more! The body, especially when fit, looks great as it is. Covering it up with permanent ink just ruins it.
  • SyStEmPhReAk
    SyStEmPhReAk Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Hella sexxy
  • Show_Stopper
    Show_Stopper Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Hella sexxy

ummmm you're hella sexy just sayin
  • kaotik26
    Options

LOL, when I mentioned my foot who knew this thread would take off this direction...I just changed my profile pic to my foot...N.E.G.U. means Never Ever Give Up! I got it to remind me of this journey I am on. And every day I look at that foot and think about what I am doing here.

That's awesome! I have been thinking about getting one like that to remind myself why loosing weight is so important.
  • daughter_of_a_hungry_ghost
    Options
    I love tattoos! I would love to get one someday!
  • SyStEmPhReAk
    SyStEmPhReAk Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Hella sexxy

ummmm you're hella sexy just sayin

Thank you :blushing:
  • AwesomePossum82
    Options
    It depends