Christmas Weight Loss Challenge

Options

Replies

• Terra145
    Terra145 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I am definitely in. What do I need to do to join?
  • Minnoke
    Minnoke Posts: 26
    Options
    Can I join?
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    I want to join.
    marie
  • helenzback
    helenzback Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Oh yes please, let me in....

I'm going to Paris for christmas so this is perfect timing for me to really get on board and motivated. I would like to drop 35lbs by then and hopefully be able to wear knee length boots again :)

How do I add myself?
  • PhiliciousCurves
    PhiliciousCurves Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    This sounds great! :happy: I had already set a goal for Christmas, now I get to do it with a bunch of MFPs! My overall goal is to lose 40lbs and if I can do that by Christmas, what a great gift that would be!
  • alexj8403
    Options
    I'd like to join!
  • tacosandbeerthatswhyimhere
    Options
    I hope it is not too late to join. I would love to lose 25lbs by Christmas!
  • cynbil
    cynbil Posts: 1
    Options
    I would like to join the challenge (Christmas Weight Loss Challenge) I started my weigh loss program 2 weeks ago Friday July 27th and have lost 13 pounds so what do I need to do to join this challenge??
  • Ms_C
    Ms_C Posts: 6
    Options
    I'm a couple of days late, but can I join anyway?
  • mocchioni
    mocchioni Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I would like to join.

Mark
  • roldcars
    Options
    I would like to join .i need a lot of prayers and help
  • haeffel2
    haeffel2 Posts: 34
    Options
    I'm in! I only want to lose 9 lbs between now and then, but it's the last ten that I hear are the hardest (and boy, is that proving true!) :]
  • trixiemou
    trixiemou Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Does any one know has this been made into a group to join or do we just add to this thread each week?
  • gotpigs
    gotpigs Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Oh I am DEFINITELY in! Even though I had surgery, I would like to be down to 200 by then-that is 38 pounds away...:happy:
  • NurseJodies
    NurseJodies Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I lost 1.4 lbs this week. My goal is 2 lbs/week so I'm a little disappointed. However, my birthday was this week and I ate a fatty high calorie meal with drinks and didn't exercise that day. Plus I started weight lifting this week, so my cardio has slowed a bit. I think this next week will be better. I'm still up for the challenge!!!
    weight.png
  • eboothby
    eboothby Posts: 24
    Options
    Little late here too.. Sign me up... Thanks
  • grecogab90
    grecogab90 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'll join!
  • VinoFonseca
    VinoFonseca Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I also would like to join. Hoping to get down to 150 by x-mas. That's 50 to go :)
  • trixiemou
    trixiemou Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    HI, joined last week and have been really quite good and have managed to lose 3 Ibs. Am chuffed as my weight keeps on yoyoing. My goal for christmas is 133. Wk 1 - result!
  • womanathewell
    womanathewell Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    sounds great would love to be healthier and 50 lbs lighter.i told my son when he comes home from deployment his children will be bigger but I will be smaller.