Christmas Weight Loss Challenge

Options
1234568»

Replies

• cashew1b
    cashew1b Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Count me in. - I would love a reason for Santa to bring me new clothes for my closet. :laugh:
  • NurseJodies
    NurseJodies Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Ok... So still short on my goal this week. I lost 1.8 lbs.

I'm not sure if my goal of 2 lbs/week is too lofty or maybe I just need more intense workouts. I battle with the idea of "feeling good and having good energy," or working really hard and getting to my goal faster. I think I'm leaning towards balance now. I hope everyone else had a good week! I haven't posted a pic yet because I can't find the cord that connects my camera to the computer. I'm on vacation next week though. I'm hoping to have a little more time to get the little things done then. :-)

Have a great week everyone!
  • NurseJodies
    NurseJodies Posts: 65 Member
    Options
  • moonlightturk
    Options
    I want to join!
  • majikmiker
    majikmiker Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I want in too, but is there an actual group page? Anyone know? :huh:
  • FruitLoop05317
    Options
    hope its not to late to join! if not please add me to the group thanks! id like to lose 45 lbs by xmas. i have a large amount to lose still so should be doable. thanks!
  • trixiemou
    trixiemou Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    I want in too, but is there an actual group page? Anyone know? :huh:

There seems to be a good mix of age groups.
  • iluvco3
    iluvco3 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm very new to MFP and just am seeing this. I would definitely like to be part of this challenge. September through mid-Dec. Is typically my easiest time of the year for losing or maintaining my weight. I am a LT member of WW and still weigh in once/month, but I have been tracking calories/nutrients for quite a while now (was using FitDay previously).
  • s_bell2012
    Options
    I would like to be into. I am aiming to hit my goal weight by Christmas so gives me that extra motivation
  • freyamaclachlan
    Options
    Finally something to keep me motivated :D
  • cmdrenn
    cmdrenn Posts: 5
    Options
    I would like to join! 30lbs by Christmas will be my goal! :smile:
  • peggyyawn
    Options
    I would like to join with a goal of 30 lbs.
  • Jg04811
    Jg04811 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I want to try this to....I am going to try to lose 20 pounds
  • Cordova32
    Cordova32 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I failed the Christmas challenge..... I have actually gained back eleven pounds of the 20 that I lost since April. How do I get back on track to start losing weight again... I really do not exercise at all.