The (hopefully) Biiiig "I Need Friends" Thread!

Options

Replies

• kendallf23
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm new to the community but have been on the weight loss train for awhile now with lots of highs and lows. Add me if you want some motivation!
  • caroliiine86
    Options
    feel free to add me :) i have no life, I spend all my free time here :D haha just kidding
  • cgilles9
    cgilles9 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I will for you if you will for me.
  • IRONS66
    Options
    Started yesterday what a great app....
  • lobbyart
    lobbyart Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You can add me too! :D

I log in every day, but could use some pokes on days when I slack on recording dinner.

Also, any gluten-free folks- HELP! I'm new to trying it, so I'd love any buddies on here with experience.
  • uyent
    uyent Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    great idea kuzurichan! Who can have too many friends? I am on everyday. I am a bit sarcastic and cheesy though so if that bothers you, you don't want to add me. Otherwise, looking forward to getting to know new people. Have a great day peeps!
  • MissPreciosa
    MissPreciosa Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I welcome new friends anytime :-)
  • nunat919
    nunat919 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I love getting new friends so add me if you like
  • taintedbutterfly18
    taintedbutterfly18 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I am falling off track and need to get back on! Need some great new buddies to go with the awesome ones I already have! The more the merrier.
  • catjan
    catjan Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I thought it'd be a good idea to make one thread for people.who need friends on here - that way, people know where to go if they need more friends, instead of looking through a gazillion threads. :)

Y'all can at least add me. :) I'm here pretty much throughout the day, and will offer plenty of motivation. :)
  • jconnon
    jconnon Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me as well, always looking for some new friends to keep me motivated :smile:
  • catjan
    Options
    I thought it'd be a good idea to make one thread for people.who need friends on here - that way, people know where to go if they need more friends, instead of looking through a gazillion threads. :)

Great Idea, thank you. I joined MFP at the start of this month and wasn't sure about the best way to find friends.

I don't have much weight to lose, just really want to increase my fitness but exercise isn't something I've ever really done before so all help and new friends welcome :)
  • catjan
    Options
    Oops can't even seem to post on here correctly - sorry!!
  • SamiSamiBoBlammy
    SamiSamiBoBlammy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too, a lot of my friends list seems to have gone inactive :cry:
  • jconnon
    jconnon Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I didn't realize you could only send out 5 requests in a 10 minute period.
  • quitter1973
    quitter1973 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I too made a thread but add me too!
  • emilysmellz
    emilysmellz Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    add me! add me!
    try to give plenty support, but also like to recieve it.
    :D
  • namluv
    namluv Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Anyone want to help motivate this desk-bound slacker to get at least a half hour of some activity a day? Since winter is coming and I live in WISCONSIN and don't like the cold this will be an inside job LOL
  • OptimisticlyOptimistic
    Options
    I'm always looking to add to my posse. :o)
  • shoris609
    Options
    Hi

I have recently joined so would appreciate some encouragement.

shoris609