The (hopefully) Biiiig "I Need Friends" Thread!

Options

Replies

• MtTammany
    Options
    Add away!! Friends might keep me motivated!
  • depotsms
    Options
    Hi there
    I am 57 also and married 35 yrs this 12/10/12. 2 grown children and 1grandson. I just started mfp. Used to way 230 lbs 33 yrs ago. Have been able to maintain 170 most of the time but would really love to be 150lbs. The metabolism has gone down the crapper since 50. I have always had a very active job and I workout 3-4 times a week for 45-50 min. I find it very difficult to move compounds has of late. Can someone look at my diary for me?
  • Jisbonshipper
    Options
    Anyone can add me as well...I really need to stay motivated this time! :-)
  • corcor90
    Options
    New member here! Just looking to burn a few pounds.
  • MENichols5
    MENichols5 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I am looking for "wheat free" friends. I recently decided to try eliminating wheat from my diet to see if it solves from major digestive issues and found I have a lot of questions. I would love to become friends with people who are either in my same position or experts at being wheat free!
  • SavageRabidBeast
    SavageRabidBeast Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I am always here to help encourage, motivate, and keep you pumped up to kick *kitten* so feel free to add me! Now get off here and go work up a sweat and kick some *kitten*! haha
  • kuzurichan
    Options
    Thought I would bump this for the new people. :)
  • retta717
    retta717 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hey...it's me! Yep the one one that needs a few friends for motivation - any takers?
  • vzryder
    vzryder Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    What a generous and great idea you had, thank you for what you created!

Adding you as a pal also,

Good luck
    Pat
  • Parisdaly
    Options
    Please add me. Looking for support to finally beat the bulge after having a baby. We can do it!
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Bump for later
  • trixilux
    Options
    I am going to add a few of the ladies on here, need more motivation to do this! Hope no one minds!!
  • jessejames3ball
    Options
    I could use some ACTIVE people. Over half of my list has gone inactive. Maybe I should get the axe out already?
  • ThorneDust
    ThorneDust Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I've posted here once already, but I wanted to bump it again and also put myself back out there for anybody who would like a new MFP buddy. :) Right now I'm focused just on losing weight through moderation. So if you look at my diary, you're likely to see things that you may not agree with but I do it anyway and it's working EXTREMELY well for me. I'm pretty active, I'm here every day. I'm not big into complaining or creating drama or anything, I'm very low key. I do my best to comment and interact, but if I don't have anything to say then I don't say anything. I'm pretty geeky, but right now my biggest passion is dance (belly dance in particular).
  • adiaofthewaves
    Options
    I need friends! I'm new to MFP :) Anyone, men or women, feel free to add me.
  • anaodep
    anaodep Posts: 29
    Options
    Hey guys!!! Add me!!!
  • lope4044
    Options
    good morning. Lope4044. I am on the first couple days of my journey to release 40 pounds. Wow - it seems like it will take me forever.
  • lope4044
    Options
    Thank you for the "share" -
  • cgilles9
    cgilles9 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I just started a thread requesting friends, but I will try here too. :smile: I am in desperate need of some friends who are willing to support and encourage me. I love to encourage too, so this will be a 2 way street.

Thanks!
  • brittanykira
    brittanykira Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Been using MFP for about a month now but could still use more motivation and support. Anyone feel free to add me :)