The (hopefully) Biiiig "I Need Friends" Thread!

Options

Replies

• MidgeN27
    MidgeN27 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me if you want support and encouragement!
  • knwitall
    knwitall Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Add me if you would like. :bigsmile: Always love to have new friends! :drinker:
  • teepeetim
    teepeetim Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Count me in !

Down 32 pounds in 2 months and looking for friends !

Tim
  • Notsocorny
    Options
    Hey guys, I'm working on my weight while injured. I haven't found much in the way of cardio for myself, except the occasional trip to the store. I've got bad knees, and pending a surgery later this week. I was hoping to find some friends who have worked through or are working through similar issues.
    I am very artsy and love knitting, drawing and encouraging.
    Please add me if you want to. :)
  • Atarimonkey
    Atarimonkey Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    New looking for support and motivation. My wife is on here but she claims not to know me
  • karynmillar
    Options
    I am a mom of 2 little one's, our 4 year old has autism spectrum disorder, I am a 2 time cancer survivor and passionate about getting our family healthy! Feel free to add me
  • AC417
    AC417 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. : )
  • rilakkatie
    Options
    21 years old and staring down a big challenge of 100+lbs to lose! Anyone with similar experiences or just willing to kick my butt into gear when I get lazy (which I hope doesn't happen) will be greatly appreciated and doted upon!! (:
  • nurseshannon1975
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have logged daily since January 1 and am admittedly a MFP addict! lol Would love to encourage and be encouraged. Would also love some friendly "workout competition" to keep me motivated!

Shannon
  • GoaliesWife123
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I can use all the friends I can get on this journey! So far, I am keeping it up, but it's so easy to fall off the routine. :)
  • NicoleHernandezz
    Options
    I love to see how others eat, workout, lose weight and everything else. Feel free to add me, I love to encourage as well. I've lost 70lbs on my journey, however I am always excited to learn something new :)
  • sandygettingfit
    sandygettingfit Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 25 pound and I'm looking for active friends to keep me motivated and I'll do the same for you! I workout 6 days a week (running and Jillian Michaels' DVDs - sometimes hiking). Need meal ideas, support and inspiration. Hopefully I can do the same for you.
  • Nik0417
    Nik0417 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Anyone is free to add me as a friend :) i love meeting new people!
  • KellyAlyssa84
    Options
    add me! my profile is public so you can check it out before making the big jump to request me lol
  • gbbhey
    gbbhey Posts: 188
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Love getting an extra kick in the *kitten* from you guys
  • jamacrae
    Options
    Anyone who wants to could add me too, I am brand new to this and am very excited about mutual sharing of encouragement.
  • Luvmesumkenny
    Luvmesumkenny Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    My name is Michelle.. I'm always on here so you can count
    On me for motivation & support.
    Please feel free to add me ...but please leave a message with your request
    ♥♥
  • tenleyzoe
    tenleyzoe Posts: 107
    Options
    I'd love some more friends❤ Feel free to add
  • CAgirlMolly
    Options
    Hey everyone! I have about 100 lbs to lose, and I would love to have people to help motivate me :) I'm going about this the healthy way by eating good, fresh foods and exercising when I can. If you need friends please do not hesitate to add me! The door swings both ways, and I will help/motivate you to the best of my ability when you need help as well!!
  • violetcharms
    violetcharms Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Hi there.

I'm Debbie. I'm 26, 5'5" and 156lbs. I was never an active kid and now it's beginning to really show.. cellulites, love handles, flabby arms, the works.

Just started Power 90 today, and am hoping to change my eating habits. Coming from Malaysia where restaurants are open nearly all day long and expensive health foods, I think I could use some good motivation and support to keep me in check.

Plus, it's always good to have great friends who motivate you, rather than some of the skeptical ones i have back home (can't blame them though, I keep telling them I'm on a diet, then I'm out of it in a matter of days)

CW: 156lbs
    GW: 120lbs