The (hopefully) Biiiig "I Need Friends" Thread!

Options

Replies

• AutumnRose33
    Options
    Hi guys! My name's Autumn and I am just starting on this site. I am hoping it will help me keep track of (and just realize) how much I am overeating. My goal is to lost 85 pounds and keep away some health problems. I recently had a shock when a colleague died of a heart attack at age 34 (2 years older than me) so I feel like now is a great time to start my journey. I could use some friendly support, so please feel free to add me!
  • janten
    janten Posts: 64
    Options
    Feel free to add! I'm a daily user.
  • Dimpszz
    Options
    You all can add me as well. I'm on here daily and I am always open to supportive and interactive friends :)
  • katrinkap
    katrinkap Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    i'm a MFP addict... i also am an honest *****, i will call you on it when needed. add at your own risk. :)
  • auty1991
    auty1991 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Ya'll add me please! K? Thanks! (:
  • rchristine73
    Options
    Hi, Im Christine. I need lots of encouragement and advice. Please add me and maybe we can make the life changing journey together.
  • MaskedFitness
    Options
    Krixus getting jalapeno thread....I'm adding you guys and dolls, feel free to add me as well.
  • Stussi613
    Stussi613 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I could use some friends too!

Came over from LS and one thing I miss is the community posting and the support it brings.

Totally worth it for the iPad app though!!
  • MissMacyLacy
    Options
    Would love to add anyone else who is active and is willing to send me a "Stop Slacking" message once in a while.
    ^^^^ Yeah I could REALLY use that too^^^^
  • emaren
    emaren Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    I need a little friendly competition.....
  • martim3
    martim3 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Using MFP since June and love it. Would also love to add friends to share the ride with.
    Looking for friends who are llike MFP. You know, you trust it with brutal honesty about your success or failure of the day and it rewards you with brutal honesty about the consequences or results you will get from what you are doing.
    I have some strategies that have been working but need to expand them or vary them as I feel myself getting bored with some of my food choices.
    Anyone else make bulk healthy sides to make it easier to have good food readily available? Any other tricks to keep from evening snacking?
  • BrittneyOhhh
    Options
    Would love to add anyone else who is active and is willing to send me a "Stop Slacking" message once in a while.

This goes for me too! :)
  • pettyms
    pettyms Posts: 24 Member
    Options

This goes for me too! :)

Me too! Staying focused is the hardest part...
  • BrittneyOhhh
    Options
    Hi there.

I'm Debbie. I'm 26, 5'5" and 156lbs. I was never an active kid and now it's beginning to really show.. cellulites, love handles, flabby arms, the works.

Just started Power 90 today, and am hoping to change my eating habits. Coming from Malaysia where restaurants are open nearly all day long and expensive health foods, I think I could use some good motivation and support to keep me in check.

Plus, it's always good to have great friends who motivate you, rather than some of the skeptical ones i have back home (can't blame them though, I keep telling them I'm on a diet, then I'm out of it in a matter of days)

CW: 156lbs
    GW: 120lbs

Hi, Debbie! I'm about your height (about an inch shorter actually) and I was heavier than you. Now I'm between 120-123. It's a battle but YOU CAN DO IT!!! I was never active as a kid or an overly active young adult. I promise you that if you keep to it, and you believe in yourself, you will succeed!!
  • xeanx
    xeanx Posts: 69
    Options
    I need more friends. Add me.
  • vanessagoh
    vanessagoh Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I know how hard this journey is for all of us, so I'm sure we all need as much encouragement and motivation we can get!! :) i also need friends to constantly point me in the right direction!
  • spicysnap
    spicysnap Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I love seeing new faces on my home page, hearing how everyone's day is going and giving/receiving encouragement! Feel free to add me :)
  • kathrynloreili
    Options
    Hey Everybody! :D

I'm Kate & 19. Reallyyyyy want a thigh gap! haha. I love talking to, so if you friend me, send me a message :D

Feel free to add me! (I don't bite! Unless your holding pizza hostage :P)
  • Maria_T007
    Options
    Feel free to add me....three months goog strong...love friends to help with motivation! :)
  • LosingitinTX
    LosingitinTX Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I would like more friends. Fairly new to MFP.