Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Some people are just plain MEAN :(

1234568»

Replies

• jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    OP has deactivated their account?

A lot can happen in five months.
  • Iceman420
    Iceman420 Posts: 195
    Every website has at least one jerk who thinks he/she is better than everyone else. There is no point in wasting time arguing with them on the internet. Just ignore them and stay focused on your goals :)
  • deniseblossoms
    deniseblossoms Posts: 373 Member
    inspiration is different from motivation. motivation comes from within.

WEll SAID !!!

I agree:)

And yes, the forums seem to be over run with some rude people. I just started to ignore the worst offenders (in my opinion).
  • Why wouldn't someone want a cheerleader? Perhaps they have people dragging them down elsewhere, and they need the positive reinforcement.
    It is on you, you make the choices for yourself. Why do you need a cheerleader?

I wouldn't want a cheerleader. I find it annoying myself. That's just me. I don't sugar coat, and I won't hold someones hand. I am all about finding your own inner strength and motivation. Despite what people may think giving and receiving support is not a requirement to use myfitnesspal. People have different personalities and to expect everyone to be like you want them to be is just plain...silly (yep that's what I am going with)