Sixers Heading into the Holidays WK 1

Options

Replies

• Redneckwoman
    Redneckwoman Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Is it Friday at 5pm yet? :huh:

:grumble: :grumble: :grumble:

Miss Lauryn.... Me too!!! I am soooooo stinking tired. Ever have one of those customers that you love so much but... you just cant make happy, no matter what you do????? Today was one of those days. She a long time customer and normally easy to please. However today I couldn't do anything correct. I planted a dozen plants where she placed them. And each and everyone was at least 4 inches off one direction or the other. I just couldn't believe it. Never have I had a problem like this. Was I 4 inches off today or what?????? I actually went to my truck in tears TWICE I just don't do this. YES WHERE IN THE HECK IS FRIDAY????

Kel:heart:
  • Redneckwoman
    Redneckwoman Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    OKAY GIRLS my sweetie came home and said he would complete his dinner and told me to go take a break. I asked him if I could just go to bed and he said yes. But if I wanted a bubble bath first he would draw it. Can you guess me response??

Love you all,
    Kel:heart:
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    thanks ali. i think i am going to the libary tomorrow to study and get some notes from the referece books.

kel. sorry you had such a sucky day. ((hugs)). tomorrow is friday.

the scale and i are having issues. i will win.

later
  • nellienell12
    nellienell12 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Good evening. Had a decent day today. It's TOM and is really heavy. I just had a procedure done this month to end these, but it can take up to 3 months to work. I also had training today and luckily I asked my PT to take it easy on me cause my tummy hurt, and he did. He is wonderful. Glad tomorrow is Friday, I'm kidless after I drop them off in the morning. They wanted to stay the night at my MIL's. Saturday exercise day with Halloween. Lots of walking. Well, gonna go. Later.
  • drtamm
    drtamm Posts: 427
    Options
    Okay ladies.... I'm back from personal training and I had every excuse in the book not to go but when I came home to an accident on the floor from my dog.... He isn't feeling well and at least he went on the tile by the back door.... I need the stress relief. Its funny how anything simple can trigger you to do BAD or GOOD. I'm excited I went to workout even though my abs are still burning from yesterday. I love ya all sixers!!! ROLL CALL

Shannell- Glad you are recovering well from the surgery and don't you love a trainer that listens! YAY! Enjoy a night of rest and I'm sure you are missing your kids!

Cathy- Congrats on being accepted to take the test. I know you will do great and YOU WILL win your battle with the scale! I KNOW IT!!

Kel- Your sweetie is a keeper!!! Sorry about the bad day but good ones will return again soon! Keep smiling!

Alison- How was your day? Hope it was great

Maggie- Good job on giving yourself credit.. you did lots of things today towards your healthy future. YAY

Verda- Well good job adjusting at least you still drank as much water as you could. Pat on the back!

Amy Lou- Good luck with the interviews. Best wishes!!!

Marci- I hope you had a good day :)

Go Go - Good job on starting out well. How was the RUN?

Lauryn- Coupons save me plenty. I think they are definitely worth CLIPPING. Great job with the water and we are gonna be WATER GIRLS soon! Love ya too!

Amy- I like raspberry green tea also. Hope your day went well

Colie- Good job on the water and the running! My sister TIFF (Gonabfit) has completed two marathons. I hope to do a half marathon next year. Best of luck

Mello- Great job on avoiding the comfort food. DUMB cravings that appear! You handled it well. Kudos.

AND

Tiff - I am proud of you!!! I know you are committed to your health. You are doing a great job. I know its rough but your gonna make it. Love ya sis!

Night night ladies..... take care! I'm back to work for two days then off to Nashville for a dental conference!

Tamm:drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • gonabfit
    gonabfit Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    hope everyone had a HAPPY friday... the weekend is coming! YAY! I have to work 30 hours again Sunday... so... I only have a one day weekend... :noway: but I'm going to enjoy EVERY second! :flowerforyou:

Today was a good day... I again did not workout really... a little dancing but I have a dr appt tomorrow and hopefully I can get out of school to go. Wish me luck with that! The thing is my hip hurts but it's not muscular pain... its IN the joint. and I feel like my leg feels paralyzed or something... sounds crazy, but I have a limp now AND i have to lift my leg up to get it in the car. if I'm using my ab muscles or other muscles I can still lift my leg. So I figured this is worth getting checked out!
  • marci_r2010
    marci_r2010 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hello Sixers :)

I am sitting here feeling my muscles twitch after an excellent cardio session. And I have a personal training session in the morning. And I have had a rotten week at work and have a hundred excuses to go hide in my bed, instead of work out. But I did it anyway :)

Tamm.. is your dog feeling better?

Kel, does your sweetie offer trainings to the other sweeties on this board? :)

Shanell, hope you feel better soon :)

Off to get a shower, drink some more water and hit the hay.

Best,
    Marci
  • fairy28
    fairy28 Posts: 13
    Options
    Hola Sixers,

I was just wondering what you all were doing for Halloween this weekend? I went to a party last weekend.. the only thing I ate was the apple I bobbed for and a few spooky cocktails. Saturday I'm just going to hand out candy to all the kids in the neighborhood.
  • gonabfit
    gonabfit Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Didn't realize my sister had posted!

I am proud of you too Drtamm! You have really been dedicated in reaching your goals :-D AND I know you will reach 140... then the world will stop cause we aren't ready for how FABULOUS you will be! WOOOHOOOOO!!!:flowerforyou: :drinker:

• datenshi
    datenshi Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Hello Sixers!

I did Week 6, Day 3 of C25K. 25 minutes of running and I made it! Holla!

Have an awesome weekend!! Happy Halloween!

Take care,
    T
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    Wow ... it's going to be a crazy busy day here today at work ... and then I have a tour to give tonight. Yikes!!! At least it's Friday. I'm here to confess this morning ... I ate some liquorice and potato chips last night just before I went to bed. I don't know what I was thinking ... now I have heart burn. Serves me right ... LOL. Oh well ... today's a new day and I hope to do some big hiking this weekend to burn it all off.

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!
    halloween.jpg
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Marci, so sorry you've had a bad week dear. Hopefully this weekend will be wonderful for you! :flowerforyou:

Tiff, let us know how that dr appt goes. I hate you are still having pain. How long ago was the accident?

Fairy, no big plans. I am taking my kiddo trick or treating. :smooched: She is Thumbellina (a fairy). That will be great. Then I'm returning her to her father for the night. :frown: It's "HIS" weekend and he's being a big fat jerk about everything. (sorry.... enough venting). After that I'll hang out with some friends but nothing exciting. Very low key evening.

T, I am so proud of you on the C25K!!! That is amazing!!! I stalled out at that 20 min run in week.... 5?? You are doing FANTASTIC!!! Keep it up!!!! :drinker:

Maggie, I love the ghosties and haunted house. :bigsmile:
  • chipper15173
    Options
    just a quick good morning.
    did my c25k wk2 day3...headed to the shower and the libary.

later
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options
    Updating with my weight today. The Unofficial Friday Weigh In. :wink:
    I'm down 0.6 lbs. I'll take it!!! :bigsmile:

Lauryn (Phoenix_Rising). SW 152.0 lbs/GW 148 lbs/CW 151.4 lbs PROGRESS -0.6 lb
    Cathy(chipper)....................SW 231.0 lbs / GW 220 lbs / CW 231 lbs / PROGRESS +/- lb
    Lorna (iftcheiaf)..................SW 143.4 lbs/ GW 130 lbs / CW 143.4 lb
    Maggie (magglett) .............SW 174/GW 170/CW 174 PROGRESS +/- lb
    T (datenshi) ........................SW 208.6 / GW 198.0 / CW 208.6 PROGRESS: -/+ lbs
    Margaret (elephantmeg) ..SW 128/GW 123/CW 128 PROGRESS: -/+ lbs
    Rhonda (rmchan) ..............SW 194.5/ GW 182.5/ CW 194.5lbs Progress- Olbs
    Melanie(mello) ...................SW 306/GW 291/CW 306 PROGRESS- 0lbs
    Sandy ...................................SW 234.5 / GW 225/ CW 234.5 PROGRESS - 0
    Shanell (nellienell12) .......SW 220.0/GW 215.0/CW 220.0 PROGRESS -/+ lbs
    Patti (pattitricia85) .............SW 150 / GW 144 / CW 150 Progress 0
    Nicole (nicolee516) ..........SW178/GW 170/ CW 178 Progress -/+ lb (Adjusted)
    Amy (amypyr) .....................SW 151.8 lbs / GW 145 lbs / CW 151.8 lbs PROGRESS -0.0 lbs
    Tammy (TERVIN) ..............SW 241 lbs / GW 229 / CW 241 lbs PROGRESS -\+ lbs
    Erin (gogoleaner) ..............SW 161.0/ GW 155.0/ CW 161.0 PROGRESS -/+ lbs
    Tammara (drtamm)...........SW196.5lbs/ GW 192lbs/ CW 196.5lbsPROGRESS -0.0lbs
    Nicole(Colie) ......................SW 212/ GW 200/ CW 212 PROGRESS -/+ 0lbs
    Kel (redneckwoman).........SW 157 / GW 152 / CW 157 PROGRESS -/+lbs
    Susan (slightingscale)......SW 157 lbs / GW 150 lbs / CW 157 lbs / PROGRESS -/+ lbs
    Jessica (raincloud)............SW 222 lbs/ GW 210 lbs/ CW 222 lbs/ PROGRESS -/+ lbs
    Emmie (emmie110)...........SW 215.2 lbs/ GW 205 lbs / CW 215.2 lbs / PROGRESS -/+ lbs
    Alison (ali258).....................SW 233 lbs / GW 224 lbs / CW 233 lbs / PROGRESS -/+ lbs
    AmyLou (amylou24)...........SW 153.4/GW 147/CW 153.4 PROGRESS +1/-lbs
    Verda (vhuber).....................SW 150.2 / GW 145 / CW 150.2 PROGRESS +/- lbs
    Jenn (fairy28).......................SW 212 / GW 200/ CW 212 PROGRESS -0
    Marci (mdogg09).................SW 305/GW 263 /CW 275 PROGRESS +/- lbs
    Tami (tigersgirl)...................SW231.00 lbs/ GW 215/ CW 231lbs
    Tiff (gonabfit)........................SW145.0 lbs/GW 135/ CW 144.4
  • Gogo
    Gogo Posts: 9,942 Member
    Options
    When do we weigh in again? Mondays?
  • chipper15173
    Options
    afternoon....

we weigh in on tuesdays

Lauryn--- enjoy your weekend. have fun trick or treating
    Maggie---.have fun hiking. don't worry about the slip ups i am slipping all the time.
    T ---doing so good on your c25k. i am on wk2 day 3 today. knee is screaming at me
    Melanie---how was your VEGGIE soup?
    Shanell ---just think not much long of the periods. send me a pic of the girls tomorrow night.
    Amy---how are you amy. you were having trouble a few days ago. keep checking in than it's on your mind to be a little careful. it is for me anyway
    Tammara ---thanks again love ya. is doggie feeling better?
    Nicole---how goes the water?
    Kel---how are you doing today? is it a better day?
    Susan---getting your water in?
    AmyLou---how'd the interviews go?
    Verda---how is the rest of your week going?
    Jenn---i am handing out candy. first time here for halloween don't know how many kids. there is only 5 out of 12 have kids. i live in rural area we shall see
    Marci---i miss my good workouts. for some reason i can't get the HR up there anymore. maybe it's just me. will try next week for sure. going back to gym
    Tiff---sure hope your knee will be ok. is it from the accident?
    Erin---how'd the treadmill go last night?
    ali---doing good still?

Lorna, margaret, phonds, sandy, patti, nicole, tammy, jessica, emmie, tami
    how are you all doing? haven't heard from you since tuesday. just checking and see if everything is great.

hope everyone has a great weekend. and don't eat the candy........

later
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options
    Erin, like Cathy said, official weigh in is on Tuesday. Unofficial updates are on Fridays. :smile:
  • Gogo
    Gogo Posts: 9,942 Member
    Options
    I ran 2 miles last night - 29 minutes straight with no walking!!! I am so proud of myself! I was tooting my own horn all night last night! smiley-happy105.gif
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options
    I ran 2 miles last night - 29 minutes straight with no walking!!! I am so proud of myself! I was tooting my own horn all night last night! smiley-happy105.gif

Woo hoo!!! :drinker: That is FANTASTIC! I can't wait until the day I can say that.
    I've GOT to start back to running soon!
  • bradybrookes
    Options
    ADDED my name and info to the list!

Cathy(chipper)...... SW 231.0 lbs / GW 220 lbs / CW 231 lbs / PROGRESS +/- lb
    Lorna (iftcheiaf)......SW 143.4 lbs/ GW 130 lbs / CW 143.4 lb
    Maggie (magglett) SW 174/GW 170/CW 174 PROGRESS +/- lb
    Lauryn (Phoenix_Rising) SW 152.0 lbs/GW 148 lbs/CW 152.0 lbs PROGRESS +/- lb
    T (datenshi) SW 208.6 / GW 198.0 / CW 208.6 PROGRESS: -/+ lbs
    Margaret (elephantmeg) SW 128/GW 123/CW 128 PROGRESS: -/+ lbs
    Rhonda (rmchan) SW 194.5/ GW 182.5/ CW 194.5lbs Progress- Olbs
    Melanie(mello) SW 306/GW 291/CW 306 PROGRESS- 0lbs
    Sandy SW 234.5 / GW 225/ CW 234.5 PROGRESS - 0
    Shanell (nellienell12) SW 220.0/GW 215.0/CW 220.0 PROGRESS -/+ lbs
    Patti (pattitricia85) SW 150 / GW 144 / CW 150 Progress 0
    Nicole (nicolee516) SW178/GW 150/ CW 178 Progress -/+ lb
    Amy (amypyr) SW 151.8 lbs / GW 145 lbs / CW 151.8 lbs PROGRESS -0.0 lbs
    Tammy (TERVIN) SW 241 lbs / GW 229 / CW 241 lbs PROGRESS -\+ lbs
    Brady SW185 GW155 starting today!

Kel (redneckwoman) SW 155 / GW 154 / CW 155 Progress - 0.0
    AmyLou SW 152.2/GW 147/CW 154 PROGRESS +1.8lbs.
    Tammara (drtamm) SW200lbs/ GW 194lbs/ CW 195.5lbsPROGRESS -4.5lbs
    Amy (pdxmomof2)SW 200 lbs/ GW 188 lbs / CW 194.8 lbs PROGRESS - 5.2 lbs
    Robin (pettmybunny) SW 179/ GW 173/ CW 179.5 Progress +.5 lbs
    Em (greenerme) SW 152.4 lbs / GW 148.0 lbs / CW 152.4 lbs PROGRESS +/- 0.0lb
    Kristin SW 000 lbs / GW 000 lbs / CW 000 lbs PROGRESS
    Jennifer (candycaneps) SW 140.4/GW 135/CW 139.6 PROGRESS +/- 0.8lbs
    Rhiannon SW 176 lbs / GW 170 lbs / CW 176 lbs PROGRESS - 0lbs