Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Intermittent Farting.

Options

Replies

• Lextmg86
    Lextmg86 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    They key is to eat beans the night before and then just let it build up and blow the sheets off the next morning.
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Options
    Thank you for digging this up from the dead thread graves. :drinker:
  • MsP90X
    MsP90X Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    It is called Old People Walking! :angry:

OMG this is so true!! I am LMAO reading this... awesome thread!
  • jg627
    jg627 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I just left one behind in the elevator at work. I feel sorry for the next person to get in there.
  • jenluvsushi
    jenluvsushi Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    I am afraid to start a farting program. Will it make my *kitten* bulky? What rep range should I be working in? 1-5 for pure sphincter strength or 6-12 for *kitten* hypertrophy? I just do not want to get bulky....toning is ok. I just don't want to look "manly".
  • jg627
    Options
    I am afraid to start a farting program. Will it make my *kitten* bulky? What rep range should I be working in? 1-5 for pure sphincter strength or 6-12 for *kitten* hypertrophy? I just do not want to get bulky....toning is ok. I just don't want to look "manly".
    Just don't force it. Let it come naturally.
  • floridagirl7264
    floridagirl7264 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    OK ... I have a question -- Which should I do first fart training or fartroebics? I'm leaning towards fartrobics because it's more air grulping which would emit machine gun farts as opposed fart training which would emit a long fart with each rep. Oh ... One more thing how many fart reps should I do?
  • jg627
    Options
    OK ... I have a question -- Which should I do first fart training or fartroebics? I'm leaning towards fartrobics because it's more air grulping which would emit machine gun farts as opposed fart training which would emit a long fart with each rep. Oh ... One more thing how many fart reps should I do?
    I'm curious about that too. What effect does time under tension vs intensity have on sphincter hypertrophy?
  • belladonna786
    belladonna786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    HA!!! best thread EVER!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • UncleMac
    UncleMac Posts: 13,141 Member
    Options
    way to bring back an awesome thread! question though...did you search "farting" to find it?
    Someone linked the thread in a different thread... Now I feel compelled to go search 'farting' for some reason...
  • jg627
    Options
    way to bring back an awesome thread! question though...did you search "farting" to find it?
    Someone linked the thread in a different thread... Now I feel compelled to go search 'farting' for some reason...
    Was it the powerfarting vs buttbuilding debate?
  • floridagirl7264
    Options
    Can I get some help? I don't know whether to use a medium strength fart exercise bra or a light strength? I also wanted to add that when you are out of farts, Fiber One bars are an excellent way of gassing up. :bigsmile:
  • TropicalFlowerz
    TropicalFlowerz Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    Never trust a Fart.
  • floridagirl7264
    Options
    Farting for Dummies is an excellent source of information.
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options
    I work in healthcare and I'm around a lot of people in acute pain. There's a lot random farting with those people! Sometimes when they're embarrassed, which isn't very often due to the pain, I'll let one go too just to make them feel better:)
  • cmpollard01
    Options
    I don't know if I'll pee my pants or shart them first, but this is great! The peeps I work with wonder what in the world is making me snort so much!

BEST. POST. EVER! It's LEGEND...j

wait for it...

DARY!
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    I work in healthcare and I'm around a lot of people in acute pain. There's a lot random farting with those people! Sometimes when they're embarrassed, which isn't very often due to the pain, I'll let one go too just to make them feel better:)

How sweet!
  • MiSo_SeXy
    MiSo_SeXy Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    So during yoga... Alot of ppl tend to flagellate.. So would they
    Add in the extra calorie burn? How many cals burned with each
    Release?

Bahahaha :laugh: :laugh: oh my god... I needed this lol
  • jg627
    Options
    Can you build gas on a calorie deficit or does it require a surplus of calories? I've been in a calorie deficit for over a year and I feel like I've built at least 15 psi of gas. My farts have gotten a lot stronger.
  • UncleMac
    UncleMac Posts: 13,141 Member
    Options
    :explode: 15 PSI? :explode: