Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Intermittent Farting.

Options

Replies

• mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    Just passing the stench...
  • reddi2roll
    reddi2roll Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I work in healthcare and I'm around a lot of people in acute pain. There's a lot random farting with those people! Sometimes when they're embarrassed, which isn't very often due to the pain, I'll let one go too just to make them feel better:)

Nurse here. You got me LMAO on that one. OMG. Turn someone over, fart, turn them back, fart.....
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    I did try IF for a few weeks. I was doing the 16/8 where I only had a 8 hour window for getting it all in. Occasionally I would let it slip a bit first thing in the morning but I tried to stay true to the plan. I'm not sure if it helped but it did make me feel really bloated during workouts. I kept the exact same calorie goal during IF so maybe that's not quite how it's done and I did have some coffee first thing in the morning. Not sure if that ruined my IF or not?
  • UncleMac
    UncleMac Posts: 13,141 Member
    Options
    Time for a little training... Ahhh....

frabz-I-dont-always-fart-in-public-But-when-I-do-I-lean-like-this-8f490f.jpg
  • BeckySue1977
    BeckySue1977 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    way to bring back an awesome thread! question though...did you search "farting" to find it?
    Someone linked the thread in a different thread... Now I feel compelled to go search 'farting' for some reason...

Just saw this linked in another thread today...
    My co-worker keeps giving me weird looks because I'm literally laughing out loud at this thread. This totally made my week!
  • UncleMac
    Options
    Just saw this linked in another thread today...
    My co-worker keeps giving me weird looks because I'm literally laughing out loud at this thread. This totally made my week!
    Like last night's beans, this thread reappears!!

You know, I think I will re-read through it again but later this evening, after I get back from circuits class...
  • Alicia7519
    Options
    Best thread ever!!!!! Hilarious!!!!
  • halejr23
    halejr23 Posts: 294
    Options
    How many extra calories do I burn if I fart while peeing in a urinal? There has to be some extra burned since I am standing causing extra effort to push the fart out, right?
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Boy, this thread stinks.
  • LitaRose77
    LitaRose77 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    So, how many calories do I get for scaring the cat off the bed with a ripper?
  • UncleMac
    Options
    I can't believe it's been a month since this thread saw the light of day. Time to spark some interest in I.F. and see if the flame still burns blue...
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    This thread made me lawlz
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Ugh this doesn't work for me. I have to fart at breakfast, otherwise I'm cranky and tired, and set up for a Fart binge by the afternoon. I also heard farting in the morning can increase your metabolism, tbh
  • UncleMac
    Options
    Ugh this doesn't work for me. I have to fart at breakfast, otherwise I'm cranky and tired, and set up for a Fart binge by the afternoon. I also heard farting in the morning can increase your metabolism, tbh
    My grandfather, who lived to age 94, used to have a funny saying...

"A farting horse will never tire. A farting man is the one to hire."

He normally accompanied this saying with intermittent farting. This proves I-F is healthy!!
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    My grandpa used to fart only when his hearing aids were off. Guess he figured if he couldn't hear them, neither could we.

Sorry grandpa, we could.
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    Win!
    This is,by far the funniest thing I've ever seen on mfp.
    I can't stop laughing.
    Must be my sick, health care sense of humor.
    Good one OP :flowerforyou: <<I'm sure this what your farts smell like...
  • JusticeGirl25
    JusticeGirl25 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Don't be like the one lady I saw today at the grocery store, she was wearing white pants and I noticed something in her pants and she **** her pants. Too funny. She wasn't wearing any underwear.
  • DirtyTrickster
    DirtyTrickster Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Sometimes when u go to fart...it's not fart. What dies that mean? Do I need steroids? Have I pulled a muscle? Maybe overtraining?

I'm so ashamed.
  • lalonmeg000
    lalonmeg000 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I just sharted... Does that count as extra, or IF to failure?

I literally just burst out laughing!
  • sblake204
    sblake204 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I think I will practice this as well.
    Took some time off due to an injury...to others

As the saying goes..Rather lose a friend, than a gut!