the olympians bodies.

Options

Replies

• paulaviki
    paulaviki Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy with a body like Victoria Pendleton, I'd kill for that bum!

4ff4e90a7d94b_Victoria%20Pendleton%20nude.jpg

Edit - I can't get the picture to show from my iPhone, just google image her if you want to see what I mean.
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    Am I the only one who doesn't want to look like an Olympian? I wanna keep my big boobs, thank you very much. I know the swim suits and uniforms don't help and they probably bind or whatever but still. I still wouldn't want to be mistaken for a boy while competing. So fit and feminine for me thanks. For the record, I'm impressed they are able to achieve that level of fitness, it's just not for me. >.<
    So you are implying these beautiful women can be mistaken for boys and do not look feminine? ......Saying its not the type of body you want for yourself is one thing, but to describe their physiques in such a way is uncalled for.

Sometimes I'm not sure if I'm watching the men or women's relay. They have such broad shoulders and without breasts it's hard to tell. The swimsuits look different and that's the only way I can tell them apart. I see this is going to be another discussion where I'm made the villain for voicing my opinion. :/
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    I think they all look weird and disproportionate.

Maybe on TV they look great and in terms of being at the event, you expect them to look that way, but if you saw them in person standing I your house, they would look a bit odd. Take the girls gymnasts, I think they are bordering fat. I know they are super strong, and that's just how they look because of what they do, but they are right on the edge. Swimmers, huge oddly broad shoulders. It looks good on tv, but I've seen these people in person, and in steet clothes, they look weird. Not unfit, just odd.

Anyway, I'm ready for the lynching for calling the girl gymnasts fat. Lol. Whateves. They aren't fat, just teetering right on the edge of it. I don't like the look. If you were to see them in jeans, you would think they were overweight.

Strange perception, I doubt any of them are over 100lbs. They are probably so low body fat that I doubt they even get their periods. Strange thing to say.
  • blonde71
    blonde71 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    I would love to have like the sprinters body but I've been told by quite a few people that I look like the women on the US volleyball team and some even have said gymnastics.

BTW, I am in love with Michael Phelps' physique. My goodness, he is like a sculpture. The boy has got it going on. :wink:
  • vacherin
    vacherin Posts: 192
    Options
    The body that most resembles mine is that of that massive judo player from Guam! However, the body I would most like to have is that of Katarina Johnson Thompson, the GB heptathlete.
  • Sassy_Cass
    Sassy_Cass Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Beach Volleyball Players - WOW
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    I love the sprinters bodies. I wish I had one, but I'm a distance runner, so that's not going to happen. I always thought I could sort of be an exception to the rule and have a sprinters body while being a marathoner, but after watching the Olympics I realize that was a silly dream.
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    the sprinters bodies. I was a sprinter in high school and I envied the bods of the varisty girls who got scholarships and s***. Those shoulders! Those thighs! ahh.
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options

Maybe on TV they look great and in terms of being at the event, you expect them to look that way, but if you saw them in person standing I your house, they would look a bit odd. Take the girls gymnasts, I think they are bordering fat. I know they are super strong, and that's just how they look because of what they do, but they are right on the edge.

My rebuttal.

olympicgymnastics.jpg

Your move.....

Game, set, match.
  • tuffytuffy1
    tuffytuffy1 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Beach Volleyball Players - WOW

^^ This! I would kill to have a beach volleyball player's body.
  • Spanaval
    Spanaval Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    If you click on the below link, you can enter in your height and weight, and it will tell you which Olympian you are most like! Apparently, I am build like a Russian shot-put athlete. This time next year, I want to be an Australian swimmer. LOL

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-19050139

I totally expected to be a gymnast or something because of my height, but was most like a (male) marathon runner. And in close proximity to a high jumper (Things that make you go Hmmmm... how high can someone that's 5'1" jump?) and a weight lifter. That was cool.
  • ellenxmariex3
    ellenxmariex3 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I got Ann-Marie Hepler, a female 50 meter freestyle swimmer.

I would agree that I look like a swimmer. I have the broad shoulders, the big feet, and a pretty pronounced muscle tone in my upper body, even when I'm not actively training. I swam in high school. I made varsity sophomore year so I must have been pretty good. However, I always swam long distance. The 500 meter freestyle was our longest event and it was the event that I made varsity for. So I disagree with the specific event.

I just wish I was taller. That would have helped me. I'm only 5' 5.5".
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    If you click on the below link, you can enter in your height and weight, and it will tell you which Olympian you are most like! Apparently, I am build like a Russian shot-put athlete. This time next year, I want to be an Australian swimmer. LOL

I am like a swimmer, a diver and a cyclist! and a female north korean football player?!
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options

My "Olympic Twin" is Anthony Joshua - Team GB Super-Heavyweight boxer, at 6'6" and 234 lbs.
  • tovenestor
    Options
    unfortunately there arent many olympians who are as boobalicious as i'll be once i reach my goal weight/body fat percentage. there's serena williams and some of the women's volleyball players have boobs. but beyond that, everyone else is apart of that IBTC that i'll never be part of

That's so funny that you say that - I thought I was the only one who noticed the Olympian woman have no boobs....or "olympic boobs" as I have now dubbed the small chested, less endowed woman! LOL
  • pullipgirl
    pullipgirl Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    My twin is a female swimmer from Singapore
  • amclaws25
    amclaws25 Posts: 128 Member
    Options

Maybe on TV they look great and in terms of being at the event, you expect them to look that way, but if you saw them in person standing I your house, they would look a bit odd. Take the girls gymnasts, I think they are bordering fat. I know they are super strong, and that's just how they look because of what they do, but they are right on the edge. Swimmers, huge oddly broad shoulders. It looks good on tv, but I've seen these people in person, and in steet clothes, they look weird. Not unfit, just odd.

Anyway, I'm ready for the lynching for calling the girl gymnasts fat. Lol. Whateves. They aren't fat, just teetering right on the edge of it. I don't like the look. If you were to see them in jeans, you would think they were overweight.

What the mother F@*#?! In what crazy jacked up world are female gymnast even remotely NEAR being fat?!!! You have got issues. My daughter is a gymnast with MUSCLES including abs and v-cuts and she is more fit than any of her friends, aside from her fellow gymnast friends. Most of these girls don't even have periods because they have such low body fat. How on Earth does this qualify them as being near fat?! Wow!!!!!

And yes, I do take offense to that because you are implying my daughter to be fat and she is anything BUT FAT! She is 10 and probably has more muscle than you. LOL. Please get some better glasses or something. Dang.
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    unfortunately there arent many olympians who are as boobalicious as i'll be once i reach my goal weight/body fat percentage. there's serena williams and some of the women's volleyball players have boobs. but beyond that, everyone else is apart of that IBTC that i'll never be part of

That's so funny that you say that - I thought I was the only one who noticed the Olympian woman have no boobs....or "olympic boobs" as I have now dubbed the small chested, less endowed woman! LOL

Lol Olympic boobs. If I ever join the IBTC after my weight loss, I'd be rather sad. I like my boobs as they are. :laugh:
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    I knew people would take what I said wrong. i didn't say that the female gymnaist ARE fat. I said they LOOK fat. I've known some in my past, and in a pair of jeans, if you didn't know who they were, you would think they were heavy.