Doctor Visit Full of NSVs ~ :)

Options

Replies

• FrostyBev
    FrostyBev Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    You are truly an inspiration to many. Fantastic job. I know that has to feel great!
  • MarincicS
    MarincicS Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    That is a fantastic story and i love it and i wouldn't shorten it by one single word!!
  • Tina0928
    Options
    That is awesome. You must be so proud of yourself. CONGRATS....
  • powemack
    powemack Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Fantastic job :-)
  • rawebe
    rawebe Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Rock out! I am so proud of you and your doctor for supporting you! My doctor also told me to do bariatric. I even went to the orientation. I could not go through with having my intestines reconfigured etc. When I lost 70 pounds and had to go in to see the doctor for a horrible virus he said nothing about my weight loss. The nurse did. I think I need to change docs? I was at 360 and at the time of my visit I weighed 290. Now I weigh 259. I plan to go in for a yearly after the new year. If he does not say anything, I'm gonna give him an ear full and find a new doc! A funny side note: my doctor's daughter and my daughter graduated HS together in May. I saw him and spoke. He looked at me like he did not know or recognize me. Maybe it's because of the weight loss or maybe because he was out of his element and could not place me? Regardless, doctors that are quick to push bariatrics then have a pateient that is successful at wight loss with diet and exercise should give you the support. Keep up the good work!
  • zophiel67
    zophiel67 Posts: 181
    Options
    Your story is so inspiring!!! Apparently even for your doctor! :flowerforyou:
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    You are remarkable!! CONGRATULATIONS :)
  • zaithyr
    zaithyr Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    You totally rock!!! Great job!
  • almcneal
    almcneal Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic.....great job!!!
  • Tammy518
    Tammy518 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    That is the best news I have heard in a long while, congrats my friend. This gives me so much hope that the decision I have made to join and participate in MFP's program is definitely the right way to lose weight and get healthier. We can do this together, every step of the way.

Congratulations once again and keep up the great work!! :flowerforyou:
  • MindyBlack
    MindyBlack Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    That is great news!! Congrats for not taking the easy way out. So many people would jump on the surgery bandwagon. (Not judging here, whatever you need to do is cool with me) You put in the work and are reaping the benefits. Well done.
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    That's is FANTASTIC, and you are an inspiration! :):flowerforyou:
    (Although, there is nothing wrong with surgery for those who have a need for it)
  • Wabbit05
    Wabbit05 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    congratulations! such progress! keep up the great work :)
  • dueover
    dueover Posts: 18
    Options
    Thank you Thank you, Thank you. I am so very proud of that progress. I feel like it is me @ the Dr's office with a big ol smile on my face. I really appreciate this post. I am motivated to continue and be a success story for someone else, I am encouraged to continue because I believe I will be successful. So thank you again and again.
  • silvercanoe
    silvercanoe Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    That is so fantastic! I'm very happy for you! Keep up the great work.
  • stacymama5
    stacymama5 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    That is truly awesome!!! I am so unbeleivably proud for you!! Congratulations and great job!! :drinker:
  • Mellie289
    Mellie289 Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome - and hardly and long and rambling post for the OP. Keep up the good work and I hope you can lose that CPAP!
  • Jweb8969
    Jweb8969 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    i am so overwhelmed by the number of responses to this post!! thank you so much for all of your kind, encouraging and motivational words!! :)

i am so glad that i decided to post this thread yesterday. i debated - but i know how i felt in january ~ filled with self-doubt and afraid to even admit that i was attempting to lose weight on my own, for fear that i'd fail. over the past few months, i have read several motivational success stories over the months that gave me just the boost i needed that day. that is why i ultimately decided to share my "woohoo" day with everyone - if it can motivate just one person to keep on the right track, then i'm thrilled! :)

:flowerforyou: thank you all for your support!! i know that i will keep going now until i reach my ultimate goal. at least i'm not afraid of failing anymore!! ;)
  • DeadMarsha
    DeadMarsha Posts: 203
    Options
    That's so awesome!! Thanks for sharing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!