Doctor Visit Full of NSVs ~ :)

Options

Replies

• Celestialfairie
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing this! It's a wonderful success story. I hope you continue to reach your goals and your health improve. You should follow-up in another six months and let us know where things stand! Congrats!
  • JilianneNicole
    JilianneNicole Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    This is so amazing!!!!!! Congratulations to you and way to prove those nay Sayers wrong!!!! Keep going strong!! You can do anything :)
  • DianaJaneD
    DianaJaneD Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    These are the best kind of NSVs ever and your are to be commended!! At my last doctor visit, she told me it was so nice to have a patient who was actually doing all the things they should be to improve their health. I'm almost off my blood pressure meds: down from a 20mg pill to a third of a 5 mg. pill! And no more cholesterol meds, and my knees don't hurt anymore, etc. etc. Keep on doing the right things for yourself and you will be amazed! Hooray for you!!!
  • ruthechesney
    ruthechesney Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Remarkable!! It is sad that not everyone has your will power!
  • FionaNiConnor
    FionaNiConnor Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! congratulations.
  • fit4lyfeLisa
    fit4lyfeLisa Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Wonderful news!!
  • emstethem
    emstethem Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Reading your success story has really motivated me to keep trying to make healthier choices. Thank you for sharing your story! Congratulations on your success! :happy:
  • smithy85
    smithy85 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! Very Well Done x
  • Amy_Lynn74
    Amy_Lynn74 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    WOOHOO!! Sounds like a great doctor's visit. I have lost about the same amount since January as well. When I went to my appt I stepped on the scale and it said 249 and it scared the crap out of me. Good for you for giving her the proverbial finger! It isn't easy doing this but it can be done and you and many others of us on here are living proof! Keep up the hard work!
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Wow, how cool is that?? What an awesome story! Inspirational. Thanks for sharing.
  • SARgirl
    SARgirl Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Great job!!!! That had to make you feel like a million bucks!
  • prism6
    prism6 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Awsome!!!!! I know my Dr. told me...'let's face it, your a big girl and will always be a big girl" guess what?:laugh: Great job, keep up the great work and enjoy your new good health
  • mwilke
    mwilke Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!! Great job!
  • hbm616
    hbm616 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! Keep up all the great work =]
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    that is so awesome :) good for you
  • BarbellBlondieRuns
    BarbellBlondieRuns Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You should feel proud! :D
  • ineedthis4me
    Options
    Congratulations! That is so great. I love how when you got home you went right to work out. You are awesome!!
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, they are the best NSVs be proud of yourself and good luck with the rest of your journey xx
  • hanniejong
    hanniejong Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    How awesome is that, congratulations for your achievements so far. They are all things I would like to get of too.
  • ivaozkan
    Options
    You are such an Inspiration!!!! Congratulations!!!
    Thank You for sharing your experience:)
    I have been active to this site for about a couple of months. I learned about it from my trainer.
    I need to read more of those success stories to motivate myself. I need to loose 40 and have been struggling for a while, and my husband is not supporting me the right way. Instead of encouraging and supporting me, he uses threats and mean words, omg, and that have made me feel really bad about myself, and I have told him that. I started seeing a personal trainer, but I have other things to be paying for too, and want to be able to loose the weight on my own.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!