Doctor Visit Full of NSVs ~ :)

Options

Replies

• 1960HikerDude
    1960HikerDude Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Congrats. Thanks for sharing your story. I'm hoping I can go off my CPAP when I get down to a healthy BMI.
  • futurestarz
    Options
    This is amazing!!! I've been putting off going to the doctor because I am afraid of what I might hear.
  • californiagirl1950
    californiagirl1950 Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see your smile and hear your giggles in that post, and oh my gosh, if I were you I would of been ranting even more! That is awesome, a huge CONGRATULATIONS to you and you deserve to smile and giggle. Keep up the good work.
  • mizznikki35
    mizznikki35 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and great job!!! I have a big goofy smile for you too :-)
  • galecolleen
    Options
    wow...thanks so much for sharing. that's about my starting weight and sometimes i feel like it's not going anywhere...but i've committed to a healthier lifestyle for the last 4 weeks and i just know eventuallyit will pay off. thanks for the motivation!
  • icemaiden17_uk
    icemaiden17_uk Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    All of that is just so cool! you should have had that grin on your face! You deserved it!! Well done!!
  • alsi602
    alsi602 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Seriously! Way to go! What an inspiration. :flowerforyou:
  • Yukonsweetpea
    Options
    I have just started my journey as of the other day and i so hope that in time i to will be able to share such an inspiring success as you have. You rock, keep up the great work.
  • sgv0918
    sgv0918 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    congrats and you so deserve that goofy smile :bigsmile:
  • SwimTheButterfly
    SwimTheButterfly Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Congrats Agent J! YOU ARE AMAZING JAMIE! I love having you as my friend. I worry that you don't eat enough, but happy for your great loss. I have totally cried when doctors suggested that I would never lose weight unless I got gastric by-pass. I am so proud of you!! :flowerforyou:
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    Man I would've paid money to be there and watch her face :)

Great job!
  • 170isthin
    170isthin Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC NEWS!
  • ktull68
    ktull68 Posts: 19
    Options
    Good for you! I am so glad you "by passed" the surgery." There are life long ramifications for taking such drastic measures, but I know it is also life saving for some. A friend of mine had the surgery and it did not take away her desire to over eat. She lost some weight but still had to make life style changes. She remains over weight 3 years later. Not as much as she was but overweight nonetheless. Keep going. Don't give up! My sister has been in your range and she has steadily lost with the same resolve you have.
    Keep it up. I would have loved to be a fly on the wall and see your docs face when she saw what you accomplished. Just plain fantastic!
  • wstokes28
    Options
    That is indeed fantastic. Thanks for sharing.
  • raeleek
    raeleek Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You deserve to be proud of yourself! Very motivational!
  • exzcape
    exzcape Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing!!! This is so awesome and so wonderful for you!
  • m03sh3ll
    m03sh3ll Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    What a great victory for you. Way to Go!! And by doing it own your own, not having to go under the knife :bigsmile:
  • JamCubeChi
    JamCubeChi Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Job well done_very proud of you and don't even know you. Keep up the great work-you-got-this! :flowerforyou:
  • Jweb8969
    Jweb8969 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: thank you all so much for the amazing response to this post!! ~ it's 9 p.m. here and i'm still smiling!! :)
  • mrsmark2010
    Options
    Absolutely wonderful results. Just so you know, when you left, she/he probably talked you up to the rest of her patients for the day, maybe even the week. I know I love to talk up the improvements to my patients and hear some of the other providers doing the same.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!