Girls in your 20's with 50 to lose!

Options
That's about where I'm at.22 and need to lose about 50.im at 196 right now.need some true supporters who will help me and I will help back!

Replies

• Uuuhlexis
    Uuuhlexis Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm also 22 and my goal is 50!
  • BiggyFuzz
    BiggyFuzz Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    you can do it...it'll be hard at first but once you start seeing results you'll get addicted

:)
  • santanna935
    santanna935 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 want to lose 50 also.
  • KellyUK1987
    Options
    Hey! I'm 24, I started this a couple days ago, and weighted 189.8lbs I have lost 0.6lbs. My goal weight is 140lbs :)

I'm doing 30 day shred at the moment, and doing some jogging and swimming over the week. Although I've cut down on the crap I eat, I am eating a little healthier than I was, though do still enjoy my chocolate! :)

Good Luck!
  • kelly_gelinas
    kelly_gelinas Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    i`m 27 with 50lbs to loose.
  • shadoeleeann
    Options
    Feel free to add me.anyone:)
  • amzly18
    amzly18 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    i am the same... if we all help each other we will get there :)
  • Asha0714
    Asha0714 Posts: 88
    Options
    Add me too, dolls! I'm 28 (yuck!) and have 50 lbs to lose
  • cmkell87
    cmkell87 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Thats me too. I'm 25 with about 50-60 to lose!
  • ashhheath
    ashhheath Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 with 50 to lose! Please feel free to add me!
  • emjaful
    emjaful Posts: 19
    Options
    I'm 26, hoping to lose 60lbs.

Feel free to add me :)
  • sarahp86
    sarahp86 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 and have 80 to lose
  • Bobbie_89
    Bobbie_89 Posts: 146
    Options
    I'm 23 weighing at 244.6 and have 44lbs to lose....Need to lose more then that but I'll see how much after I lose the 44lbs.
  • oh_em_gee
    oh_em_gee Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 and I weigh in the high 180s. I'm 5'5". anyone, feel free to add me. I'm on every day
  • briabner
    briabner Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I am 23 and have a little bit more than 50 pounds to loose. But I have already lost 10 pounds! I wll send you a friend request! I figure the more encouragment the better :D
  • poll09
    poll09 Posts: 549
    Options
    im 26 with loads to use feel free to sadd me anyone who wants support i need it to x
  • caramellips06
    caramellips06 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Im 28 & I need to lose bout 76 my goal weight is 150 just had a baby boy 2 1/2 month ago
  • Blessedmommy_2x
    Blessedmommy_2x Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to tell you all you WILL hit those goals, I know right now 50, 80, 100 plus pounds to lose seems impossible...but it VERY POSSIBLE! I joined MFP January 7th of this year weighing in at 242lbs {largest in my life} I was beyond motivated to lose the weight and with a goal weight 72 lbs away it took MANY days of dedication....but, I did it! In 144 days on MFP I hit goal weight 170lbs... That's with no gym membersip, no crazy eating plans, without starving myself or taking pills...All natural. Now currently working my way towards my second goal=goal body.

Stay motivated, stay realistic and set GOALS , so you have something to work towards. Good Luck you all...You CAN DO THIS!:smile:
  • skcastro
    skcastro Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 20 & in the same boat as you. I just lost 20lbs and got 30 maybe 40 more to go. Add me & we can support eachother.
    Any one can add me as well :)
  • ccole4
    ccole4 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    That's about where I'm at.22 and need to lose about 50.im at 196 right now.need some true supporters who will help me and I will help back!
    hey girl im 22 also i had fifty to lose i started at 199-200 even and am now at 180. u can do it!