thenewkayla Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Hi im new too this site.
    Im 21 and have 62 Lbs to lose!
    Im sending you a request.
  • mwgner
    mwgner Posts: 115
    Options
    Hey! I am 21 with a goal of losing 50 pounds.
    I am not new to this site, I have been on and off for the last 4 months or so.
    Having some issues keeping going with it and need some support.
    Please feel free to add me.
  • hales_04
    hales_04 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    26 with 45 lbs lost and 55 more to go. Anyone feel free to add me!
  • foxfireash
    Options
    I'm 26, with 48 to lose: anyone who wants to add me, feel free! I'm very supportive :)
  • plushkitten
    plushkitten Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    I'm 20 with about 40 to lose
  • Notte
    Notte Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and have 70 to lose! If you want to add me feel free, I'm here for support and encouragement.
  • staceyanne1
    Options
    I'm 24 with 80lbs to lose . Feel free to add . :-)
  • hellosara08
    hellosara08 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Hello. I'm 19 and I started with 50 lbs to lose. I'm now at about 30 lbs left to go. Feel free to add me. :smile:
  • kazey901
    kazey901 Posts: 33
    Options
    I'm 23 with 50 to lose. I started at 205 and am now at 195. I want to get to 150 :)
  • bemyhoneybee
    Options
    I Just turned 28 and i started at 194 and i have 50 lbs to lose like to lose 60 but would be happy with 50
  • georgie_lou
    georgie_lou Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 25 with just over 50 left to lose. I get motivated by other peoples success so add me if you want ongoing support and encouragement!!
  • shonovo
    shonovo Posts: 104
    Options
    im 21 and i have lost 18 lbs so far but i have 32 more to go to get to my first goal weight although ideally i would like to lose 40-50 more lbs... please feel free to add me!
  • drea85an
    drea85an Posts: 130
    Options
    26 and 50 to go here!
  • PinkPaintedLady
    PinkPaintedLady Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    23 with about 60 to lose...similar goals! feel free to add me, i'm new here too!
  • singlemama21
    Options
    Im twenty one and i have lost 20lbs i need to lose 50 more im stuck.
  • Yummamamma
    Yummamamma Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Im 27 with 50lbs to lose! looking for some self motivated/motivating friends to add! none of my friends use this app!! please add me!!
  • RunninSD
    RunninSD Posts: 36
    Options
    I am 27 and have lost 40 pounds total!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: I have another 15 or so to go.

It has taken me over a year with working full time and being in grad school. But I just keep on working at it. I run 3 miles every other day plus do INSANITY, aerobics and long fast walks. I need to get a new bike because mine has broken.

I sprained my ankle (torn ligaments and all) in Feb and couldn't run for like 2-3 months but I got up on my stationary cycle every other night (because my butt hurt) and tried to maintain my weight.

It may seem impossible but just keep working at it. Losing weight is not something you do fast and then forget about. ITS A LIFESTYLE CHANGE!! :flowerforyou:

When you come home tired after a 12 hour shift and feel too tired to do anything...GET UP!! AND do that turbofire or insanity or whatever...:yawn: :yawn: :yawn: The first 10 minutes you'll feel sleepy and wonder why you aren't in bed. :grumble: But after you get moving you won't be thinking about being tired and once you're done you'll be so glad that you did it. :drinker: And that 30 or 40 minute video puts you one step closer to you goal.

STAY COMMITTED, and you have to want to lose weight for yourself not for anyone else.

FEEL FREE TO ADD ME!
  • Yummamamma
    Yummamamma Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat! add me ;) i usually use the app for this site and cant seem to figure out this website
  • amberlongsine
    amberlongsine Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 21 with 50-90lbs to lose!

Feel free to add me ladies!