Girls in your 20's with 50 to lose!

Options

Replies

• JenniferAmiller00
    JenniferAmiller00 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 22 as well and I'm aiming for 50 pounds. If I do managed to lose 50 pounds, I'll be at 106! That is my ultimate weight loss goal!
  • DaniHardyman9087
    Options
    I am 24 years old and very over weight my goal is to lose one hundred.. i have lost 35 pounds prior to starting this but i have hit a slump to were im not losing anything.. i dont know what to do.. and im ver impatient
  • lillyflawarose1986
    lillyflawarose1986 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Am 26 , and hoping to lose the last 40-45 pounds bfo my bday in april. , i have managed to lose 36 pounds sincejanuary. Recently joined MFP , 10 days now and with the support here iv lost 3 pounds since i joined.

Feel free to add me as a friend.

WE CAN TOTALLY DO THIS.
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 with just over 50 left to lose. Feel free to add :)
  • ortega144
    Options
    60 to loose here!
  • orkilatrish
    Options
    I'm 26 and hoping to lose 75lbs in the next year or two. I know it's going to take time and diligence, so I would love any support y'all can offer and I will give it too!
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    21 with more than 50 to lose but still feel free to add me if you want :D I'm on everyday!
  • Everythin2Lose
    Options
    I'm 26 with 70lbs to lose! Add me if you want! :)
  • ohhjohnny
    Options
    Hi everyone.(: I'm 23 with 40 to lose for my healthy weight and 60 as a crazy goal. I'm currently doing c25k (the one with the iphone app) and I start insanity in a few weeks. Nice to meet you all and feel free to add me(:
  • Jishmeister
    Options
    I'm 24 years old and have about 57 to 60 pounds to lose. Anyone feel free to add me as a friend. =] I like being supportive.
  • HSam0828
    HSam0828 Posts: 12
    Options
    I'm 25, and I have 50lbs to go! We can do this ladies! :)
  • ashesfromfire
    ashesfromfire Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    I'm 20 years old, over all want to lose 70lbs. Have already lost 20 - so 50 to go
  • draheel
    draheel Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    im 21 with close to 50 to lose :( i miss me being 125lbs...
  • charl2712
    charl2712 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 and hoping to loose 50 before I turn 28 in December. So far I've lost 10lbs (as didn't record my starting weight on here) in the space of 2 weeks, but still got a long slog ahead! Please feel free to add me as could do with the support and others with similar targets :)
  • bastgoddess7
    bastgoddess7 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    That's me! I'm 29 and I have about 50 lbs to go :( I need some supporters for journey! Follow me and I will follow you back!
  • amjare09
    amjare09 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 21 and I have about 47-50 pounds more to lose!

Feel free to add me! :)
  • Assassins_Angel
    Options
    I'm almost 24 and have 58 to lose!
  • astina2727
    astina2727 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I am 23 looking to lost about 100 in total Feel free to add me.
  • mariagabriella
    mariagabriella Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I'm 20 with a total of over 50lbs to lose. We will get there!
  • jennytree
    jennytree Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 27 :noway:

Anyway, I have another 50lbs or so to go so feel free to add me - I could do with the support! :smile: