Girls in your 20's with 50 to lose!

Options

Replies

• Amons
    Amons Posts: 2
    Options
    23, want to lose at least 50.... Feel free to add me girls! We need to support oe another :)
  • lorissaf
    lorissaf Posts: 10
    Options
    Hey ladies. Im 22, and I have AT LEAST 50 lbs to lose. Feel free to add me!
  • vinotintogirl
    Options
    I'm 29 with 80-90 to lose! I want to at least lose enough to feel comfortable wearing a swimsuit on my big 3-0 birthday cruise in December! I'm on almost every day!
  • nowgirl2004
    nowgirl2004 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    26 with about 40-50 more to loose (40 lost already!)
    ADD ME everyone!
  • Lyra89
    Lyra89 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like, I'm 23 and I lost 50lbs :) I'm now working on losing the final ten after FINALLY recovering from binge-eating :)
  • selenityk
    selenityk Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 28 and I'm currently at 187.5 lbs. My goals is to lose the 25 lbs that I gained after college and then lose and additional 30 lbs once I reach my first goal weight of 165 lbs.
  • SarBear00b
    SarBear00b Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I'm 28 and have 68 lbs to go!! Add me cause I know I can use all the support I can get!! :drinker:
  • brit5351
    brit5351 Posts: 13
    Options
    I'm 23 and want to lose 50 as well! I'm new to MFP so feel free to add me. I need some friends and motivation :smile:
  • AudgePaudge
    AudgePaudge Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 and looking to lose another 50, feel free to add me!
  • cbaac03
    cbaac03 Posts: 152
    Options
    I'm 25 and have lost 26lbs so far with about 50lbs left to lose. Feel free to add me!
  • Beely7
    Beely7 Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm 21 and my goal is about 60 lbs. Add me, we can ladies, we can help each other. Good lucky for us!
  • mrsjarvis11
    mrsjarvis11 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    My starting weight when I joined was 198 and I too want to lose at least 50. I'm 25. I'm down to 187 and it sure can be tough! But we are in similar situations!
  • tenikb02
    tenikb02 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 and looking to lose 50 lbs. Just getting back on track with the logging and minimizing my food intake (most times), just need to get on the exercise bandwagon. About to start University again and need to manage stress and school - I think exercise might do it.
  • katrinkap
    katrinkap Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    I'm 29 and I need to lose 30, but I started at 38....

Anyone can feel free to add me, we can help each other on this journey!
  • Nfairley
    Nfairley Posts: 84
    Options
    21 with a SW of 245, CW of 223 and GW of 155. Always happy to make more active friends!
  • brit5351
    brit5351 Posts: 13
    Options
    I'm 23 and want to lose 50+ more. I'm new to MFP so feel free to add me I need all the advice encouragement motivation I can get! :)
  • BethanyTL
    Options
    25 with 50 to lose! 175 looking to be at least 130. 5' 3" add me :)
  • oOMusicBabii
    Options
    I'm 22 and looking to lose at least 45 pounds (maybe 55 pounds). My current goal weight is 150 but I think once I get there I will want to drop that extra 10 pounds down to 140.

Feel free to add me anyone, it's nice to talk with similar age people with similar weight loss goals~!
  • KCrandi
    KCrandi Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 with about 50 to go ideally. Add me! I've already lost about 40, and look forward to kicking *kitten* all the way until I reach my goal, so who's coming with me? :D
  • Lynxie83
    Lynxie83 Posts: 246
    Options
    Feel free to add me guys!

I'm 28 and had a total of 88pound to lose. I'm part way there!! YAY!

I am on MFP EVERY DAY! I'm always active and make a real effort to encourage and motivate my MFP friends. :bigsmile: :bigsmile: