Bikini Babes

Options

Replies

• sjmay
    sjmay Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Welcome Diana, it's great you could join us :smile:

It sounds like everyone did great with the water challenge yesterday! Way to go! I'm not sure how much water I drank yesterday, but I know that it was more than enough as I was drinking constantly yesterday (I think I may have been a little dehydrated form a Saturday night Halloween:laugh: )

I haven't drank any water yet this morning, however I am having my green tea now, so the water will start very shortly.

Hope everyone has a great day :flowerforyou:
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options

It sounds like everyone did great with the water challenge yesterday! Way to go! I'm not sure how much water I drank yesterday, but I know that it was more than enough as I was drinking constantly yesterday (I think I may have been a little dehydrated form a Saturday night Halloween:laugh: )

I haven't drank any water yet this morning, however I am having my green tea now, so the water will start very shortly.

Great job with the water! I hope you have a great day too! :flowerforyou:

I am about to go out to start Week 5 of C25K. I am in love with that program. :smile:
  • KatWood
    KatWood Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join too!
    SW 245
    CW 181
    GW 150 ish

As a mini goal I would like to get to 175 by the end of the year :happy:
  • KatWood
    KatWood Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options

I am about to go out to start Week 5 of C25K. I am in love with that program. :smile:
    C25K is awesome! I don't consider myself a natural runner... short and stubby :laugh: but I just finished my first half marathon a few weeks ago and I blew away my own expectations and finished it in 2:24.
  • savvystephy
    Options

C25K is awesome! I don't consider myself a natural runner... short and stubby :laugh: but I just finished my first half marathon a few weeks ago and I blew away my own expectations and finished it in 2:24.

Awesome! Yeah, I am getting really into running now. I am going to be doing a 5K in April for Clean Air and maybe some others throughout the summer. I was looking to do one sooner, but either they haven't been posted yet, or everywhere is waiting for the warm weather. :tongue:

I hope to do a marathon when I am 25.. s that's about three-four years away. :happy:
  • AmandaB4588
    Options
    Does anyone know of a good protein shake that doesn't taste like crap??

The one I have now is DISGUSTING, and I actually had to leave the gym early last night because it made me sick. Totally killed my workout buzz!
  • Pattyisgr8
    Pattyisgr8 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I love the GNC 100% Whey Pro Performance Vanilla Protein Shake, I drink it after every hard core workout!
  • MissKim
    MissKim Posts: 2,853 Member
    Options
    I would like to join too ;)

Start: 202
    Current: 196
    Goal: 145

I would love to feel comfortable in a bikini!! There would be no stopping me ;)

p.s. hey steph!
  • savvystephy
    Options
    I would like to join too ;)

Start: 202
    Current: 196
    Goal: 145

I would love to feel comfortable in a bikini!! There would be no stopping me ;)

p.s. hey steph!

Hey Kim! :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    I'd like to join if it's not too late :blushing:

I started MFP at 153 in March, and was down to 140 at the end of August but now I find myself at 152 again. I've had a lot of sudden medical stuff going on lately, but it's no excuse for my lack of overall progress:angry: . This might be just the kick in the pants that I need :wink:

SW: 153
    CW: 152 :noway:
    GW: 135 (for now, I'll re-evaluate as I approach 135:wink: )
  • Luke93
    Luke93 Posts: 35
    Options
    Amanda,
    This is the that I love. I usually add 1 cup of vanilla soy milk and 2 cups of frozen strawberries. It taste great. Not chalky like some other ones.

http://www.amazon.com/Total-Soy-Naturade-Soy-Replacement-Chocolate/dp/B000LQOR8Y
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this group

SW 225
    CW 196
    goal 130
  • MissKim
    MissKim Posts: 2,853 Member
    Options
    no megans allowed!!!!!

jus kidding....ha ha i know your name ;)
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    no megans allowed!!!!!

jus kidding....ha ha i know your name ;)
    hehehhe KIM:laugh:
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to post in on my water today.. so far 80 oz! It'll probably be 100 before I go to bed. Seems like being in this challenge is really inspiring me to drink my water.. good idea!:drinker:
  • jolinemariem
    jolinemariem Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    hey i am in another group and have been for a month but i would love to have two groups
    Last weigh in
    SW-165
    Goal by next summer 134 thats 1 pound a week until may i think its doable 8 glasses of water a day k
  • AmandaB4588
    Options
    Thanks for the protein ideas!

I did good on my water today, too. I usually drink far less than I should on days like this (when I am at school ALL DAY) but I kept my water bottle full at all times and just kept drinking! This challenge has been very positive for me. The only downfall is that I REALLY had to use the bathroom in the middle of my test tonight!
  • iplayoutside19
    iplayoutside19 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Options
    I clicked on this thread looking for pictures:bigsmile:

i'll move along now.
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    I clicked on this thread looking for pictures:bigsmile:

i'll move along now.

:laugh:

Check back at the start of Summer '10:wink: ... it will be worth the wait, right ladies? :blushing:
  • Fayegill
    Fayegill Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I like to join. I really need to up my water so this is a great goal.
    SW - 202
    CW - 191
    GW by xmas - 176
    GW by summer - 145