BOOB OBSESSION!?

Options

Replies

• ncqueenbee
    ncqueenbee Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I have an A cup because I've lost weight. My boyfriend is OBSESSED with breasts. Especially large ones on thin women. It's making me so self conscious about my own I want to change myself. He says he is a 23 year old guy and he can't help but love big boobs. I just feel like I'm not attractive enough for him now.

Is there anyone out there who doesn't care about boobs!? Why are they such a big deal to guys?? I don't get it.

Anyone else have a guy who loves big boobs, but has small boobs?

What do you mean by "I want to change myself"? Does this mean you would consider breast surgery? Lets say you do "change yourself to please your bf. What if you guys part ways and the next bf likes small breast, are you going to change them back? Where do you draw the line?
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    There are men who will find you attractive no matter what. A real man will never make you feel like your body isnt good enough. Please dont ever let someone make you feel that way.

THIS!
  • foreversunshine1
    foreversunshine1 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    God doesn't make mistakes! You are an original and are made just the way you are supposed to be! Be proud of yourself, hun, there is no one else like you. The world is full of all sorts of likes and dislikes... you can't be anything but you, and that IS MORE THAN ENOUGH!!! More importantly, his actions obviously are making you think less of yourself. I would talk to him about it.. communication iin any relationship is important.
  • RedBullLiz
    RedBullLiz Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Ehh, he's not really looking into your heart.
    For me, I am more than happy to have B cups. Hehe, I hated them so much because most guys wanted huge breasts on a girl.
    But to be honest, i think models with smaller breasts look absolutely way more beautiful!!
    It took me forever to accept it but I am extremely happy now!! You should too (;
  • tinabell153
    tinabell153 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I'm a chick and I <3 Boobs, they don't have to be huge either...

This. I like boobs, but they don't have to be big. As for huge boobs on a tiny body, is he playing too many video games? Tell him that those girls are few and far between in real life.

He's addicted to video games. D:
  • rossi02
    rossi02 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Is there anyone out there who doesn't care about boobs!?

No

^^^True story!

I concur.. even my 3 year old son is obsessed with them. I have to remind him that he's not allowed to point and stare at random women's breast.
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    I'm a chick and like boobs. Of varying sizes, little bitty titties to a nice handful.
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    images52.jpg
  • rm830
    rm830 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Why are they such a big deal to guys??
    <---- not a guy

<---- obsessed with boobs

:smokin:

Same here!
  • JessigirlJb
    Options
    as long as theyre nice he will enjoy them. he cant help it.. if you saw a huge fat **** you would look and enjoy. doesnt mean you dont like his just that ones nice too.
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    Seriously!? 12 pages and NO pictures? :grumble:
  • Liftnrepeat
    Options
    Why do women get insulted by men having a preference over boob size? Its amusing to see some get annoyed that people have their own preference!

I agree! we all have preferences. Sometimes people need to be smart enough to keep them to themselves. Would you feel like you were everything your lady needs if your lady expressed that she really likes guys with 3 more inches, time and time again?

^^OMG I :heart: you SOOOOOOO much!!! Classic...just classic. :flowerforyou:
  • shannonj8489
    Options
    I like my small boobs!
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    Why do women get insulted by men having a preference over boob size? Its amusing to see some get annoyed that people have their own preference!

I agree! we all have preferences. Sometimes people need to be smart enough to keep them to themselves. Would you feel like you were everything your lady needs if your lady expressed that she really likes guys with 3 more inches, time and time again?

^^OMG I :heart: you SOOOOOOO much!!! Classic...just classic. :flowerforyou:

:D

Would a woman really want a thick 11" inside her then? Mine caused enough belly ache in the last few girls it was in :laugh:

But no, if she didn't like my dingaling then it would be time for her to move on.

Ps - my ex on her, xPrincessx, she'll back up my size of my tinky winky :wink: :bigsmile:
  • Rinkermann
    Rinkermann Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    for me, the important thing with boobs is the shape of them rather than the size of them.
  • Jenloma
    Jenloma Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Get the plundge bra from Victoria Secrets ....gives you a great cleavage and 2 extra cup size. :)
  • Ariberri9
    Ariberri9 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I don't care what size a girl's chest is. I love girls of all shapes and sizes.
  • almart007
    almart007 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Don't let anyone make you feel bad about yourself If he is truly your boyfriend then it shouldn't matter what size you are. Personally I look for personality boobage or lack of boobage isn't that important. I appreciate any size and shape
  • AmyG27
    AmyG27 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You had me at boob.

But they are all good. Except the hairy man ones.

lol
  • stephendamour
    Options
    I think i am more into nips than i am boobs. In my mind you can have awesome boobs but the wrong nips on great boobs can be a turn off. thats just me though.