Options

Replies

• kytte
    kytte Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    oh, and then DUMP THAT SCUMBAG!
  • Bearman45
    Options
    I have an A cup ... It's making me so self conscious about my own I want to change myself. He says he is a 23 year old guy and he can't help but love big boobs. I just feel like I'm not attractive enough for him now.

Is there anyone out there who doesn't care about boobs!? Why are they such a big deal to guys?? I don't get it.

Anyone else have a guy who loves big boobs, but has small boobs?

At the risk of sounding presumptuous, I will respectfully suggest that it is not your boobs that need to be re-evaluated, but rather your relationship. That, however, is for you alone to decide.

As far as boobs in general go, I think all men are attracted to boobs by nature. It's how we're wired. Most of us have been "obsessed" at one time or another and generally speaking, we outgrow that. At 23... you'll likely need to be very patient.

I dated a girl in college who had an A cup. She was a very attractive girl. So much so that a room would hush when we walked in. I'm pretty sure that wasn't because of ME. She had this insight about her boobs... "more than a mouthful is a waste". Mainly, she was simply confident in herself.

Personally, I think big boobs make a girl look top heavy. I appreciate boobs of a certain shape, but size is rather irrelevant.

In the end I will say this: You are a very attractive young woman. Look in the mirror and smile at yourself every day. Find your self confidence and let it show. You are not identified by your boobs, but rather by your heart.

OK, that sounds corny... but I believe it!
  • Iceman1800
    Iceman1800 Posts: 476
    Options
    Agree with Bearman. Your boobs aren't the problem. Your bf isn't happy with you so he found an excuse. Seriously evaluate your relationship before you really get hurt.
  • tinabell153
    tinabell153 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I have an A cup ... It's making me so self conscious about my own I want to change myself. He says he is a 23 year old guy and he can't help but love big boobs. I just feel like I'm not attractive enough for him now.

Is there anyone out there who doesn't care about boobs!? Why are they such a big deal to guys?? I don't get it.

Anyone else have a guy who loves big boobs, but has small boobs?

At the risk of sounding presumptuous, I will respectfully suggest that it is not your boobs that need to be re-evaluated, but rather your relationship. That, however, is for you alone to decide.

As far as boobs in general go, I think all men are attracted to boobs by nature. It's how we're wired. Most of us have been "obsessed" at one time or another and generally speaking, we outgrow that. At 23... you'll likely need to be very patient.

I dated a girl in college who had an A cup. She was a very attractive girl. So much so that a room would hush when we walked in. I'm pretty sure that wasn't because of ME. She had this insight about her boobs... "more than a mouthful is a waste". Mainly, she was simply confident in herself.

Personally, I think big boobs make a girl look top heavy. I appreciate boobs of a certain shape, but size is rather irrelevant.

In the end I will say this: You are a very attractive young woman. Look in the mirror and smile at yourself every day. Find your self confidence and let it show. You are not identified by your boobs, but rather by your heart.

OK, that sounds corny... but I believe it!

Thank you :)
  • oceanbigwater
    Options
    You are adorable, can't tell you how many times the inner girl has won me over, physically peoples are drawn to things they like, but I have been involved with women with A's up to a D....talk to him about how it makes you feel when he says things that make you question his desire for you, if you still feel unappreciated get the **** out cuz there are millions of dudes who would love you the way you want to be loved.
  • linzee2207
    linzee2207 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    If he loves you, then he will love you just the way you are, big boobed or small boobed! But just because he likes them big doesn't mean he doesn't think you are sexy! If he is really going to make this into an issue then you should probably find someone who takes you for who you are.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    I'm a chick and I <3 Boobs, they don't have to be huge either...

This. I like boobs, but they don't have to be big. As for huge boobs on a tiny body, is he playing too many video games? Tell him that those girls are few and far between in real life.
  • BamaBreezeNSaltAire
    BamaBreezeNSaltAire Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I think it depends on how you feel about the person. When I was with my ex wife she had large C's, and I felt more attracted to women with a small chest.

Every woman I "knew" when single after we split up had a small chest. My current wife is a DD, and was a D when we met. I love them, and oddly enough no longer want small ones. Not because I have anything against a small chest. But because I love my wife.

Small or big, it depends more on the person they are attached too.

***LIKE*** :-)
  • BamaBreezeNSaltAire
    BamaBreezeNSaltAire Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    You are adorable, can't tell you how many times the inner girl has won me over, physically peoples are drawn to things they like, but I have been involved with women with A's up to a D....talk to him about how it makes you feel when he says things that make you question his desire for you, if you still feel unappreciated get the **** out cuz there are millions of dudes who would love you the way you want to be loved.

***LIKE*** this one too!
  • jshort152
    Options
    *kitten* is better. Fact.
  • Maria_T007
    Maria_T007 Posts: 107
    Options
    I have large boobs.. I wish they were smaller. :(

Every time these words are thought, said, or typed a baby kitten dies.

True fact.

hahah thats great! :)
  • sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    OP, go get yourself some and then you will understand. True story! I lived it!
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    .................in before lock.................
  • Songtothesiren
    Songtothesiren Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Don't do anything to your breasts until after you have children if you are planning on have them. You can't breast feed if they reposition the nipple. And once you've had giant milk engorged breasts, you may change your mind and just go in for a lift. Oh to have money for a lift and a mini tummy tuck... Sigh.

I say a talk with the boyfriend is in order. Tell him you are aware he likes larger breasts, and also aware that you have smaller breasts, and his talking about it makes you feel inadequate. If he wants to find some boobs on legs to date, let him. But don't go augmenting tour body for someone who talks without considering the effect of his words.
    [/quote

Love this. Wise words!
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Also, I know we've all turned into a a kumbaya, accepting all women's bodies talk (which is obviously a good thing)... but OP, I looked at your pics. You are hardly flat-chested. Your boobs look great and fit your frame. Sounds like the bf must have really warped reality.

As I said before... lose the extra weight (I mean, your bf).
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Just wear a really REALLY padded bra, and then when you take them out of that and he makes a comment about feeling cheated or deceived, tell him that's why it's nonsense men wear pants.
  • BigAlfrn
    BigAlfrn Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    *gasping* i saw the word boob and i came running...
  • africaa
    africaa Posts: 228
    Options
    I love boobs lol mine and other womens i'm obsessed with them..but i'm not a lesbian.

Anyways don't be self conscious because hello he's obviously still with you and hasn't cheated on you with someone with bigger boobs...also don't change yourself for someone else. If he doesn't love you the way you are then on to the next one :)
  • MrsCCWoods
    MrsCCWoods Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I have really big boobs a 46J and i wish my boobs were a C cup or a D cause having specially made bra's are not fun to me and it's to much money, it's funny cause the men i run into like big booty's over boobs
    25438163.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • athenagv
    athenagv Posts: 63
    Options

like so many other comments....this is great one and pretty much what i was gonna say. ur obviously too cute and precious to be worried about just ur boobs! but i will say, i do understand quite well. how u feel. i have a large chest! the down side, is that no matter how much i work out, no matter how much weight i lose or even how much i breastfeed....my boobs arent going ANYWHERE!!! :( i have a double D...and my husband loves them! i have had these puppies since i was in grade school. ive mentioned to my hubby about a reduction and he's said if i do then he wants a divorce! i just laugh cuz i dont think that will happen b/c even tho he loves the boobies...he loves me!
    and even i have these girls....he still looks at other boobs! so yes...its a man's obsession! no matter how good u look or how nice ur boobs & cleavage r...if a nice rack passes by..he's gonna look!!! hell, i even look and if i notice before him...i point them out for him!! its a guy thing! they love boobies!!!!
    u just need to learn to love urself with or without boobs. i want smaller...but im not getting it b/c i like my boobs. they are a headache and literally a pain in the neck...but i learned to love myself w/ them.
    learn to love urself w/o them! and he needs to as well. have a talk w/ him about how it hurts ur feelings and if he cant understand that....r care....then u need someone who loves u for u, just as much as u love u!!!! :)