Replies

• atldrew
    atldrew Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Smaller is better! :-)
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    My guys ex had huge boobs. I have small boobs but I'm a small girl in general 5' 2" and a half with a small frame .... 8 years later he is my fiancé and we are getting married in less than 2 months. Definitely think it depends on who you're with because like someone said, huge boobs on a girl with an ugly personality is just ugly in general. You have to love your body and if you're happy with it and he's not then drop him like a bad habit.
  • FuneralDiner
    FuneralDiner Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I have large boobs.. I wish they were smaller. :(
  • nevertoolate2
    nevertoolate2 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    For once I can say "size isn't everything" and mean it
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options
    Ok .............so I tried like hell to not post on this thread ..................but I'm weak................I love them...........the size and shape don't make too much difference to me if there is a great nipple;)
  • Shayzeepoo
    Shayzeepoo Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I like boobs... I wish mine were a few cups sizes smaller though. I'm sitting at a 32 J right now.. Have been this size since I was 16. I look hilarious cause I'm not a big person.
  • MustBeTheRows
    MustBeTheRows Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Women that have big boobs want smaller ones, women with little boobs want big ones.

Just like women with straight hair want curly hair and women with curly hair want straight hair.

I've dated women with and without, doesn't matter; had boobs.
  • lady_in_weighting
    lady_in_weighting Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I AM IN EXACTLY THE SAME SITUATION AS YOURSELF, MY BF LOVES BIG BREASTED WOMAN AND I AM A SMALL A CUP, IM SAVING UP TO GO GET SURGERY FOR A BOOB JOB, NOT FOR HIM BUT BECAUSE IM NOT HAPPY WITH MY SHAPE, I HAVE SPOKEN TO SO MANY WOMEN WHO LOVE THEIR A CUP BREATS AND IF YOU DO THEN STICK WITH IT. YOUR BF MUST LOVE YOU AS YOU ARE. IF HE KEEPS GOING ON ABOUT IT THOUGH YOU HAVE TO SAY SOMETHING. HE SHOULDNT MAKE YOU FEEL BAD ABOUT YOURSELF. I CAN SEE FROM YOUR PROFILE PIC THAT YOU ARE A VERY PRETTY YOUNG LADY :]
  • MustBeTheRows
    MustBeTheRows Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I AM IN EXACTLY THE SAME SITUATION AS YOURSELF, MY BF LOVES BIG BREASTED WOMAN AND I AM A SMALL A CUP, IM SAVING UP TO GO GET SURGERY FOR A BOOB JOB, NOT FOR HIM BUT BECAUSE IM NOT HAPPY WITH MY SHAPE, I HAVE SPOKEN TO SO MANY WOMEN WHO LOVE THEIR A CUP BREATS AND IF YOU DO THEN STICK WITH IT. YOUR BF MUST LOVE YOU AS YOU ARE. IF HE KEEPS GOING ON ABOUT IT THOUGH YOU HAVE TO SAY SOMETHING. HE SHOULDNT MAKE YOU FEEL BAD ABOUT YOURSELF. I CAN SEE FROM YOUR PROFILE PIC THAT YOU ARE A VERY PRETTY YOUNG LADY :]

are you yelling?
  • diadojikohei
    diadojikohei Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I've got small boobs, they are A's, I used to be really self conscious until I lived in Germany! Everyone used to go topless at the pool after a while you feel self conscious wearing a top! Now I don't care, my other half is just pleased that he's almost 50 and he still has a pair to play with regularly, if that's what's on offer men will be happy!

They just don't like change!

He'll get over it!
  • Jerry1001
    Jerry1001 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    All you need to know is that your a beautiful young women.
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    I LOVE boobs! Small, big, anything in between. So far, I've been happy that mine haven't gone away really at all, even after losing almost 100 pounds, but I have the sneaking suspicion that they might be the last to go, along with my stomach. lol...

The important thing is to be happy with YOURSELF. You are LOVELY, and obviously he thinks so too! Sometimes we like things that we don't necessarily have as a requirement for our significant other, if the other things combines all add up to more. <3

Speaking of boobs:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag4C0MFRnmE&amp;feature=g-all-u
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options

Every time these words are thought, said, or typed a baby kitten dies.

True fact.
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    Don't do anything to your breasts until after you have children if you are planning on have them. You can't breast feed if they reposition the nipple. And once you've had giant milk engorged breasts, you may change your mind and just go in for a lift. Oh to have money for a lift and a mini tummy tuck... Sigh.

I say a talk with the boyfriend is in order. Tell him you are aware he likes larger breasts, and also aware that you have smaller breasts, and his talking about it makes you feel inadequate. If he wants to find some boobs on legs to date, let him. But don't go augmenting tour body for someone who talks without considering the effect of his words.
  • IamBlackMamba
    Options
    Buy your own big ones and dump him.
  • kzcortes
    kzcortes Posts: 208 Member
    Options

True fact.

Lmao win.

On a serious note, the fact that he likes boobs won't change. However, that should NOT be a deciding factor on whether or not he is with you. If it is - drop him. You're hot and there's TONS of guys out there
  • diadojikohei
    diadojikohei Posts: 732 Member
    Options

True fact.
    I just choked on my drink reading that! Cheers for making my day! I've not laughed so much for ages.
    I'm going to take my top of and waggle my boobs to celebrate. Lets all do it - like a booby mexican wave........on the count of 3.....
  • Bobbie_89
    Bobbie_89 Posts: 146
    Options
    I have small boobs and I'm not happy with them...maybe its cuz I'm still heavy. I know once I lose the weight I'll be ok with the size of my boobs. My bf has always teased me about my size, he's use to bigger on top but now I think he's ok with it. I'm just hoping that I don't become flat chested after I get to a weight I'm happy with lol.
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    Not to mention that having a smaller chest enables one to do more things that may be painful to a person with more up top.

Running? Any type of sport? Sleeping on one's stomach? I'm ok with being smaller. I can also get away without wearing certain unergarments and with wearing stuff that's low cut without worrying about it.

All in all, being small is just fine by me-hubbs thinks so too.
  • rrrainiii
    rrrainiii Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Ok I'll be serious for a moment. Boobs aren't the end all be all of a woman. Confidence is far more attractive than her cup size. Yes the size helps with eye candy, but at the end of the day I want a woman that is going to be able to throw down, not back down. Don't worry about it lady, he's with you. IF he wants more, than he aint worth a dime.

THIS is so sweet and true. If you love someone and they love you, and you guys have a dynamite bond, they'll love your body because it's YOURS and vice versa. I'm not saying it's okay to eat a whole cake everyday, BUT...I think you know what I mean.