BOOB OBSESSION!?

Options

Replies

• byrdamy
    byrdamy Posts: 40
    Options
    Men vary in the woman body part obsession, my guy likes feet and calves, I did not know I had nice feet and had never thought about it. I did not notice peoples feet or shoes and now that I know it turns him on, I notice it all the time.

I understand, every woman wants to be their partners object of desire, but at the end of the day most men don't make or break a situation on such objects, if they do they are not worth your time.

All I can say is shake what ya mama gave ya...
  • Mceastes
    Mceastes Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Men will look at breasts. It's in their nature. Has he specifically criticized yours?

He has said they are really small like it's not really a good thing. He calls me flat chested.

I don't like it. Calling you flat chested is NOT cool. You are too pretty to be with someone who doesn't make you feel like he appreciates your looks. You don't want to spend the next year, two years or fifty years worrying about this and wondering if you're good enough for HIM. Let him like big boobs, that's fine. And let him go be with someone that has them. I just don't see how this isn't going to keep affecting the relationship. You both have to be who you are and there are SOOOOO many guys that would absolutely love to be with you and make you feel like you were more than enough for them. Life is too short, girl, and there are too many other fish in the sea.
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    <--- big boob blonde :drinker:
    Mine aren't huge huge but I'm a 32D.
    BF loves mine :flowerforyou: :love:
  • beach_please
    beach_please Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Not ALL men are obsessed with big boobs. I tend to think mine are pretty damn fantastic but my husband loves long legs... but at 5' 4" I'm a bit of a shorty :ohwell:

We can't have everything. You're adorable, make the most of what you have. He'll appreciate you for being confident in what you DO have.
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    I have large boobs.. I wish they were smaller. :(

Every time these words are thought, said, or typed a baby kitten dies.

True fact.

:laugh:

I'm 41 and petite on top. As you age, you'll likely develop a deeper appreciation for being small. My boobs are in the exact place they've always been and I'm pretty sure they'll still stand at full attention for the rest of my life. No saggage. :drinker: Would I choose to be bigger? Absolutely. But boobs are just one small (literally/figuratively) part of who I am.

I love that everyone has been so supportive of you. You are an absolute doll and it's lousy that your bf has made you feel inadequate. You are young. There are plenty more men to meet. You're just getting started. :flowerforyou:

And if he keeps harping about this, that's when you say "I'm OBSESSED with big d**ks " as you and your perky boobs walk out the door for good.
  • Iceman1800
    Iceman1800 Posts: 476
    Options
    I love boobs :)
  • Genem30
    Genem30 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I don't discriminate based on cup size. All are welcome here.
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    I love all boobs.
  • tismyhardbody
    tismyhardbody Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    i have no boobs but got a whole lotta other great stuff going on.. who cares?
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    yes you do, my goodness. Amazing body
  • Iceman1800
    Options
    i have no boobs but got a whole lotta other great stuff going on.. who cares?
    you have an amazing body.
  • Iceman1800
    Options
    If any females need a confidence boost, feel free to send me pics of your boobs :)
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    If any females need a confidence boost, feel free to send me pics of your boobs :)

I'd be happy to help with that as well.
  • CarrieQuiteContrary
    CarrieQuiteContrary Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I think it depends on how you feel about the person. When I was with my ex wife she had large C's, and I felt more attracted to women with a small chest.

Every woman I "knew" when single after we split up had a small chest. My current wife is a DD, and was a D when we met. I love them, and oddly enough no longer want small ones. Not because I have anything against a small chest. But because I love my wife.

Small or big, it depends more on the person they are attached too.

I like THIS!! Awe.
  • Grimlock69
    Grimlock69 Posts: 197
    Options
    Big, small
    I love them all
  • cms721
    cms721 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I love boobs..A-Z :) YAYYY BOOBIES!!!!! I didnt even read the post. I have no idea what its about. I just thought it would have boob pics :)
    JUST ABOUT EVERY FEMALE PROFILE WITH PICS HAVE SOME SORT OF BOOB SHOT.
  • SenshiV
    SenshiV Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    My way of thinking is: It's not how much you have but how you make them look nice. Cup D, C, etc can be as desirable as lower cups if you know how to make them look nice.

Now why we like them, sorry, we don't want to be superficial or anything, it's just nature, really, is not a choice, there's nothing we can do about it.

What we can do is, not become dics and say we love a woman and then say we feel we love them less because of that, that's not love for the person but for their bodies.
  • jplord
    jplord Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    I went to a very exclusive party as hired help and there were a lot of A-list socialites in the room. They had diamonds on their fingers the size of Bazooka Joe gum chunks. I asked a buddy if the rocks were real. "OH yeah," he said, "the rocks are real but the people are fake. In fact," he continued, "you are the only real boob in the room."
  • kytte
    kytte Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    i've seen a lot of great answers on here, like if he loves you for you it shouldn't matter what your bra size is, and you should never change yourself for a man.
    but honestly if it were me i'd probably give him a taste of his own medicine since he doesn't seem to care about expressing his obsession around you and how it makes you feel. it seems a lot of men are just as sensitive about their ****s as women are about their boobs. ;p
  • stfriend
    stfriend Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I say keep the boobs you have and lose the azz (i.e. your boyfriend).