BOOB OBSESSION!?

Options

Replies

• BrieLP
    BrieLP Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    My ex-husband didn't like boobs, which is funny because I've been at least a D since I was 16; so HELLO NO SMALL BOBBIES HERE!!!

Now my fiance he loves boobs and he got sad when I started losing weight, I went from a 38DDD to a 38D... but he still loves 'em anyway.
  • big_drake
    Options
    I thought I liked all sizes of boobs until I ran into a pair of double E's. The more I think about it those are the only thing that keep me going back. I still like em all though.
  • taralc1
    taralc1 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    haha love this!
  • blonde71
    blonde71 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    I have a B cup and hate it. My hubby isn't a boob guy, thankfully. If he was, I'd be in REAL trouble...just sayin'. :wink:
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Men will look at breasts. It's in their nature. Has he specifically criticized yours?

He has said they are really small like it's not really a good thing. He calls me flat chested.

DUMP HIIIIIM.
  • Grlnxtdr0721
    Grlnxtdr0721 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I can't talk in the boob department...No matter what I do they don't seem to shrink (and believe me, I've tried!!!) However, I do have a husband who calls himself a butt guy...The problem? He married a woman with no butt...just boobs!
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    ENOUGH OF THE YELLING! I'm going to "Thong Thursday" post.
  • shelbynicole32
    shelbynicole32 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I know the feeling. I can tell the most difference in my chest since I've started losing.... Booooooooooooooooo :sad: But they're still "big" as of right now, so life shall continue to go on for me.. And if they shrink, hello implants!
  • doogie52
    doogie52 Posts: 53
    Options
    I can't talk in the boob department...No matter what I do they don't seem to shrink (and believe me, I've tried!!!) However, I do have a husband who calls himself a butt guy...The problem? He married a woman with no butt...just boobs!
    Since he did marry you...there is no problem I'm sure...
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    I AM IN EXACTLY THE SAME SITUATION AS YOURSELF, MY BF LOVES BIG BREASTED WOMAN AND I AM A SMALL A CUP, IM SAVING UP TO GO GET SURGERY FOR A BOOB JOB, NOT FOR HIM BUT BECAUSE IM NOT HAPPY WITH MY SHAPE, I HAVE SPOKEN TO SO MANY WOMEN WHO LOVE THEIR A CUP BREATS AND IF YOU DO THEN STICK WITH IT. YOUR BF MUST LOVE YOU AS YOU ARE. IF HE KEEPS GOING ON ABOUT IT THOUGH YOU HAVE TO SAY SOMETHING. HE SHOULDNT MAKE YOU FEEL BAD ABOUT YOURSELF. I CAN SEE FROM YOUR PROFILE PIC THAT YOU ARE A VERY PRETTY YOUNG LADY :]

are you yelling?

WHAT?

WHY IS EVERYONE YELLING?

MY EARS ARE BLEEDING FROM ALL THIS EXCITEMENT! THIS IS MY INSIDE VOICE!!!
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    Men will look at breasts. It's in their nature. Has he specifically criticized yours?

He has said they are really small like it's not really a good thing. He calls me flat chested.

"I don't have sex with boys who insult me." Ta da!
  • Tat2dDom624
    Tat2dDom624 Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    I need to make me some popcorn. This thread is relevant to my interests.
  • Grlnxtdr0721
    Grlnxtdr0721 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Since he did marry you...there is no problem I'm sure...

Haha..this is true. It's just something I give him a hard time about..because at least once a month I get, "Hey honey, my butt is bigger than yours!"
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

DUMP HIIIIIM.

That really isn't nice of him and he needs to stop. He's 23, so there's a good chance his brain is still developing and he'll grow out of it. Or maybe he's just a jerk. No one who loves you should ever make you feel bad about something over which you have no control. DO NOT get a boob job to make him happy. If it's what makes YOU happy, that is your decision to make. But never, ever do something like that for someone else. There are millions of men who would love your body as it is.
  • Lazygal53
    Lazygal53 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I AM IN EXACTLY THE SAME SITUATION AS YOURSELF, MY BF LOVES BIG BREASTED WOMAN AND I AM A SMALL A CUP, IM SAVING UP TO GO GET SURGERY FOR A BOOB JOB, NOT FOR HIM BUT BECAUSE IM NOT HAPPY WITH MY SHAPE, I HAVE SPOKEN TO SO MANY WOMEN WHO LOVE THEIR A CUP BREATS AND IF YOU DO THEN STICK WITH IT. YOUR BF MUST LOVE YOU AS YOU ARE. IF HE KEEPS GOING ON ABOUT IT THOUGH YOU HAVE TO SAY SOMETHING. HE SHOULDNT MAKE YOU FEEL BAD ABOUT YOURSELF. I CAN SEE FROM YOUR PROFILE PIC THAT YOU ARE A VERY PRETTY YOUNG LADY :]

are you yelling?

WHAT?
  • DizzyNurse
    Options
    Several years ago when I was at my ideal weight I had a B cup. I felt beautiful because I was thin and toned and all the very athletic women I saw had very small breasts so this made me feel fierce and athletic. I have since then gained weight and at my largest was a D cup. While it's nice because it makes me feel voluptuos and feminine I know that are mostly fat and I would rather sacrifice them to be fit and healthy. If a man truley loves you he will love you for your inner beauty and not your breast size. Also, it would seem that if he loves you he would want you to be as healthy as possible both physically and mentally.

:drinker:
  • Lazygal53
    Lazygal53 Posts: 294 Member
    Options

are you yelling?

Sorry! Was laughing so hard I hit the enter key too soon :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

WHAT?
  • bergsangel
    bergsangel Posts: 131
    Options
    Unfortunately men (and perhaps people in general) are intrigued, obsessed with what they don't have. HOWEVER...a MAN has enough sense to not say it to his woman. He needs to respect you enough to focus on you when you're together and talk about big boobs to his friends, not his girl!
  • Ninja_Johnny
    Ninja_Johnny Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have an A cup because I've lost weight. My boyfriend is OBSESSED with breasts. Especially large ones on thin women. It's making me so self conscious about my own I want to change myself. He says he is a 23 year old guy and he can't help but love big boobs. I just feel like I'm not attractive enough for him now.

Is there anyone out there who doesn't care about boobs!? Why are they such a big deal to guys?? I don't get it.

Anyone else have a guy who loves big boobs, but has small boobs?

Your BF sounds like a douche bag. Men do love big boobs - BUT - men need to learn that there is more to life than boobs. How does your *kitten* look? No - kidding.
    Seriously - you are very pretty and if his boobsession is like this now - it will only continue... Yes, boobs are amazing and beautiful - IN ANY SIZE!!!!

C'MON MAN!

+100. My wife has small to average boobs, and I LOVE them. They're all good.
    She wanted to get implants when we first got maried (20 years ago) and I refused. She's come to accept herself and likes the attention she gets from me.

Ask him to get a penile enlargement.
  • flyspyro
    Options
    The issue Isn't you and I wouldn't get a boob job. If your man doesn't like your boobs, then screw him. You don't need that crap in your life. It's men with their mental illness and lack of control. I guess if it were me I'd rather be alone then be with a guy that can't be happy with just me. Think about yourself, not everyone can be a super model with big boobs. I say screw the dude and don't waste your money getting a boob job cause you don't need a man, men need us. most men are just garbage I mean ffs look at some of the posts.. a girl is feeling down about her body over bull**** that you untrustworthy pieces of **** do and all you guys can do is make her feel worse. It's sick and not at all funny. You know whats wrong in this world it's men and women need to wake up and stop letting them control how you feel because it's you that really has the power.