BOOB OBSESSION!?

Options

Replies

• Maryaly40
    Maryaly40 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Listen hun. Us men will always be attracted by something on woman (even if our current woman do not have them) because woman are just beautiful amazing creatures. We can not help but just ogle at such the amazing ways a woman's body makes us feel like little boys excited for breast milk. I am sure that he loves you and your body no matter what.....especially since he is with you. Its just sometimes we can't help but stare.

Hello fellow JETS fan!
  • freew67
    freew67 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I have large boobs.. I wish they were smaller. :(

Every time these words are thought, said, or typed a baby kitten dies.

True fact.

I agree, no more kittens need to die. SAVE THE KITTENS!

http://freew67.blogspot.com/
  • StormyGal8
    StormyGal8 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Ehh to each their own. I had the opposite problem, I had enormous breast on an average frame and I had a breast reduction when I turned 24. I thought my husband wouldnt find me attractive afterwards but he loves me just the same and even likes my small new breast. My husband was 23 when I got the reduction. There are men who will find you attractive no matter what. A real man will never make you feel like your body isnt good enough. Please dont ever let someone make you feel that way.

THIS!!

My husband has always told me (for 10 years now), that I am beautiful, and sexy and basically his goddess! It's actually so bad that I can't ask him "Does this make me look bad?" or "Is my hair ok?" because he has never once, in 10 years, criticized the way I look. I can, and HAVE gone out for coffee with him, in the middle of the night, wearing flannel jammies and fuzzy slippers, and no word of a lie, when I said "omg, I look terrible, but it's ok, it's 3am" he has replied "you look beautiful".
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    So.... When exactly did your boyfriend say "I love big boobs. Yours are simply not adequate enough". I'm betting that never happened. I'm also betting it's simply not true. Boobs are awesome in all shapes and sizes. Learn to love your new body. I'm sure he loves it just fine.
  • msmith2020
    msmith2020 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Thankfully I dont have to worry about this, big or small (they are big right now- hoping for smaller!!) by bf is obsessed with my... butt... he loves it more than my boobs.. Sometimes I find it curious that he isnt as obsessed with my boobs like other men are on boobs.. and then I just shrug it off. eh, to each their own I guess. He loves them, but he loves my butt more... :bigsmile:
  • focus4fitness
    focus4fitness Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    There are lots of men who are into small boobs or who really don't care about boobs.
  • healthychanges1
    Options
    i like big BOOBS and I cannot lie, you other brothers cant deny, when a girl walks in with an itty bitty chest, using cutlets for her breasts you dont get SPRUNG!

I just made that up right now.

HAHAH
  • freew67
    Options
    My husband has always told me (for 10 years now), that I am beautiful, and sexy and basically his goddess! It's actually so bad that I can't ask him "Does this make me look bad?" or "Is my hair ok?" because he has never once, in 10 years, criticized the way I look. I can, and HAVE gone out for coffee with him, in the middle of the night, wearing flannel jammies and fuzzy slippers, and no word of a lie, when I said "omg, I look terrible, but it's ok, it's 3am" he has replied "you look beautiful".

TBH I am just about the same way. She stopped asking me finally. If she wants to go out in fuzzy slippers even if its 3pm, who cares. Life is to short to worry about what other people think. Enjoy it while you can. My wife is packing heat uptop, and no lie that is the first thing I saw. Then a few mins later then rest of her walked in the room. That is not why I fell in love with her. My x-almost wife had DDD but coudnt handle that I had friends that were girls. People Ive known since 6th grade type friends. Granted, I would be more likely to wear the goofy clothes vs her. lol

• supatim
    supatim Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I have an A cup because I've lost weight. My boyfriend is OBSESSED with breasts. Especially large ones on thin women. It's making me so self conscious about my own I want to change myself. He says he is a 23 year old guy and he can't help but love big boobs. I just feel like I'm not attractive enough for him now.

Is there anyone out there who doesn't care about boobs!? Why are they such a big deal to guys?? I don't get it.

Anyone else have a guy who loves big boobs, but has small boobs?

Your BF sounds like a douche bag. Men do love big boobs - BUT - men need to learn that there is more to life than boobs. How does your *kitten* look? No - kidding.
    Seriously - you are very pretty and if his boobsession is like this now - it will only continue... Yes, boobs are amazing and beautiful - IN ANY SIZE!!!!

C'MON MAN!
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    My husband was the first man I ever dated that actually LOVES big breasts. All my ex boyfriends were into small chests. Seeing as how I have a D cup, this was always a huge self esteem boost.....:grumble:
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    I have an A cup because I've lost weight. My boyfriend is OBSESSED with breasts. Especially large ones on thin women. It's making me so self conscious about my own I want to change myself. He says he is a 23 year old guy and he can't help but love big boobs. I just feel like I'm not attractive enough for him now.

Is there anyone out there who doesn't care about boobs!? Why are they such a big deal to guys?? I don't get it.

Anyone else have a guy who loves big boobs, but has small boobs?

I LOVE boobs...having said that, has he ever said he dislikes YOUR boobs? I am of the opinion that they can look and appreciate all they want, but as long as he loves what YOU have, that's what matters!
  • tinabell153
    tinabell153 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Men will look at breasts. It's in their nature. Has he specifically criticized yours?

He has said they are really small like it's not really a good thing. He calls me flat chested.
  • tinabell153
    Options
    ooo that sucks! my other half is happy with my body as it is at the moment but also understands that i am unhappy with my body so is cool with the fact that i want to lose weight (as long as i don't starve myself etc). as for the boob situation he likes my boobs the way they are as long as they are there, whether they get bigger or smaller as long as i don't have plastic surgery ( i have often threatend to get them reduced as i feel they are too big), tho saying that he is more of a bum and legs kinda guy.

as for you, i think you are a very pretty girl with a lovely personality and your boyfried should appreciate what he has with you, you shouldn't feel like your not attractive enough :flowerforyou:

Thank you :)
  • freew67
    Options
    He has said they are really small like it's not really a good thing. He calls me flat chested.

Fix that with a small comment of your own. :) Why are you still with him?

• IamBlackMamba
    Options
    I AM IN EXACTLY THE SAME SITUATION AS YOURSELF, MY BF LOVES BIG BREASTED WOMAN AND I AM A SMALL A CUP, IM SAVING UP TO GO GET SURGERY FOR A BOOB JOB, NOT FOR HIM BUT BECAUSE IM NOT HAPPY WITH MY SHAPE, I HAVE SPOKEN TO SO MANY WOMEN WHO LOVE THEIR A CUP BREATS AND IF YOU DO THEN STICK WITH IT. YOUR BF MUST LOVE YOU AS YOU ARE. IF HE KEEPS GOING ON ABOUT IT THOUGH YOU HAVE TO SAY SOMETHING. HE SHOULDNT MAKE YOU FEEL BAD ABOUT YOURSELF. I CAN SEE FROM YOUR PROFILE PIC THAT YOU ARE A VERY PRETTY YOUNG LADY :]

are you yelling?

WHAT?
  • tinabell153
    Options
    Lots of men like small boobs and big butts.

My ex always told me not to lose too much weight because he didn't want me to lose my H cup boobs. Well, I lost 40 pounds, went from a 38 H to a 36 H. Of course I did that after he was an ex so my (weight) loss = his loss. :laugh: :laugh:

Seriously, people like boobs. Me included. But if the size matters THAT MUCH to your bf, find a new one. I don't mean to be flippant, but if he's going to constantly hound you about it and be otherwise unaccepting of your body, it sounds like both of you would be happier with someone else.

I'm afraid you're right :( I may have to find someone else! But he's been with me 5 years, so I'm thinking he's accepting, I just don't like him commenting on other women's boobs and oogling at them.
  • supatim
    supatim Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I AM IN EXACTLY THE SAME SITUATION AS YOURSELF, MY BF LOVES BIG BREASTED WOMAN AND I AM A SMALL A CUP, IM SAVING UP TO GO GET SURGERY FOR A BOOB JOB, NOT FOR HIM BUT BECAUSE IM NOT HAPPY WITH MY SHAPE, I HAVE SPOKEN TO SO MANY WOMEN WHO LOVE THEIR A CUP BREATS AND IF YOU DO THEN STICK WITH IT. YOUR BF MUST LOVE YOU AS YOU ARE. IF HE KEEPS GOING ON ABOUT IT THOUGH YOU HAVE TO SAY SOMETHING. HE SHOULDNT MAKE YOU FEEL BAD ABOUT YOURSELF. I CAN SEE FROM YOUR PROFILE PIC THAT YOU ARE A VERY PRETTY YOUNG LADY :]

are you yelling?

WHAT?

WHY IS EVERYONE YELLING?
  • cubizzle
    cubizzle Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    LOUD NOISES!!!!!!
  • Muldactus
    Muldactus Posts: 6,972 Member
    Options
    I think men are obsessed with the female body in general, and boobs happen to be one of the most obvious physical differences between men and women, so, yes, they love boobs. But not all men are obsessed with boob SIZE. My boyfriend isn't into huge boobs or fake boobs. He says "More than a handful is too much anyway." He likes a nice round (but not big) butt, though.

This exactly.
  • MsDivineM
    Options
    Being a very large busted woman, I have lost 2 cup sizes since i started working out in 3 months. I never remember being smaller then at least a C cup, so I wanted to cry. Though I would love to be a D cup to be able to buy all the cute bras! I love my huge boobs and big boobs on other women, I'm not a lesbian, I just enjoy a woman being curvy!