BOOB OBSESSION!?

Options

Replies

• aimee_1410
    Options
    My boyfriend's obsessed with big big boobs, including mine (32C) but when we went to see 'Ted' last night he was drooling over FLATCHESTED Mila Kunis and commenting on how hot she is :'-/ confusing
  • laura4smith
    laura4smith Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    i like big BOOBS and I cannot lie, you other brothers cant deny, when a girl walks in with an itty bitty chest, using cutlets for her breasts you dont get SPRUNG!

I just made that up right now.

Um. No you didn't.
  • meggonkgonk
    meggonkgonk Posts: 2,066 Member
    Options
    He can have his opinion, obviously, but if he's voicing it actively when he knows it's making you self conscious, or if worse, he is checking out other women, I gotta say he sounds like baggage you do not need.

I lost a full cup size when I lost weight. Boyfriend promptly changed his focus to my now fairly shapely bum. Never even commented on my breasts.

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. This guy? He sounds immature, even for 23.
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    You are adorable..I'd be pretty upset if someone was obsessing over boobs..that were not mine...maybe you should start obsessing about stuff he "might" not have :laugh:
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    Why do women get insulted by men having a preference over boob size? Its amusing to see some get annoyed that people have their own preference!
  • stfriend
    stfriend Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Why do women get insulted by men having a preference over boob size? Its amusing to see some get annoyed that people have their own preference!

Would you be bothered if your woman said you weren't, ahem, big enough? Same difference.
  • Matt_Wild
    Options
    No, because I am what I am. My c0ck is more than big enough and even if it wasn't then I wouldn't tell people what to think. Thats just daft.
  • invictus8
    invictus8 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I just laughed out loud right now. This thread is hilarious.
  • stfriend
    stfriend Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    No, because I am what I am. My c0ck is more than big enough and even if it wasn't then I wouldn't tell people what to think. Thats just daft.

So you honestly can't understand why someone might be a little put off when their mate tells them they're less than adequate? Ok then.
  • NWCountryGal
    NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    Only one way to try and cure a guy of that. Have him wear a bra for one day and put a 5 lb. sack of flour in each cup. Make him wear it for about 12 hours. And another things, if he likes boobs so much get him some of his own, for real. Shoot you can buy those things anywhere nowadays:laugh:
  • NWCountryGal
    NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    I say keep the boobs you have and lose the azz (i.e. your boyfriend).

^ This :laugh:
  • Kap10
    Kap10 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I likeboobs, but they don't have to be big .. what I like most is the person they belong to. I think your boyfriend is being pretty shallow
  • obrendao
    obrendao Posts: 318
    Options
    What I don't get is why bother being with someone who doesn't like you the way you are? First, its totally superficial, second is disingenuous. If a guy was into me, he'd be into me - not pointing out what I lack or do not lack. YOU need to be the one who decides how YOU want to be. He just sounds immature and may be lacking in his own ways, and is projecting. Vapid or shallow at least.

Hey if it was me, and dude doesn't like what I got, or if my jugs shrink because I am getting fitter, then I'll just take him out to the curb first thing. Plenty of fish!
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    Aww sorry to hear that, I'd feel insecure if my bf said that too! He should just keep those thoughts to himself.
  • RitaSantoss
    RitaSantoss Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    No guy, but being a woman myself I can certanly say that boobs are indeed awesome.

CASE CLOSED.
  • chezileigh
    chezileigh Posts: 255
    Options
    My husband pulled his face when I told him I'd lost an inch UNDER my bust. He hadn't even noticed. Then I re-iterated this was the measurement under my bust, and not around, and he confirmed that was ok as long as my actual chest hadn't got smaller.

Dur!
  • Matt_Wild
    Options
    What I don't get is why bother being with someone who doesn't like you the way you are? First, its totally superficial, second is disingenuous. If a guy was into me, he'd be into me - not pointing out what I lack or do not lack. YOU need to be the one who decides how YOU want to be. He just sounds immature and may be lacking in his own ways, and is projecting. Vapid or shallow at least.

Hey if it was me, and dude doesn't like what I got, or if my jugs shrink because I am getting fitter, then I'll just take him out to the curb first thing. Plenty of fish!

Exactly this!

You cannot dictate to people what they should like - this ain't 1984!

If you dislike each others personality or indeed bodies, you are with the wrong person.
  • _EmmaStrong_
    _EmmaStrong_ Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    I think you need to ask him, straight out: Do you love ME or my boobs? Seriously, if he truly loves you, the size of your breasts should NOT matter, at all. A guy should love you because you are you. A woman is a woman, not boobs!!!

And if his answer is: Boobs - kick his sorry *kitten* to the curb!! You would have no trouble finding a guy to love YOU not your boobs!!!
  • meggonkgonk
    meggonkgonk Posts: 2,066 Member
    Options

It's not the preference over boob size; it's the expression of it. This is a place where someone is sharing an opinion and causing unnecessary feelings of inferiority.

Because there's no reason he can't prefer a bigger chest as a matter of taste, but prefer her in particular; I think any person would agree that that's normal and perfectly legitimate. But to continually bring it up is either being careless (in which case I'd think he'd want to know so as to stop) or mildly abusive. Either case, it's not appropriate.
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    If you dislike each others personality or indeed bodies, you are with the wrong person.

I think you can dislike one part of someone and still have a strong relationship. The problem here is a lack of sensitivity on his part. For example, I like muscular guys but my last bf was skinny fat. BUT I didn't check out ripped guys in front of him or talk about how much I liked that look. I just kept it to myself and loved him for who he was, which was more than enough.