BOOB OBSESSION!?

Options

Replies

• MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options
    The person they are attached to is what makes for a great pair of boobs. A big rack on someone with a nasty personality is not appealing to me. Breasts, whatever the size, are the bonus on the rest of the package. It's all about the nipple anyway!
  • BabyLeila23
    Options
    "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." -Eleanor Roosevelt

With that being said...This makes me glad to have decided not to date until after I lose the weight I want to lol.
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    i have little boobs. My husband likes them. So do lots of other people. If you're happy with yours, don't change them. DO NOT change them because he wants bigger boobs. EVER.
  • mbristol73
    Options
    It's YOUR body, not his. Whatever changes you make, please make them for yourself. If he really wants big ol' titties, he can get a pair!

OMG I love this :)
  • Songtothesiren
    Songtothesiren Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Sweetie,

I have two things to say to you.

1. You are a beautiful, complete package - boobs alone do not maketh the woman
    2. Guys like boobs - just like a lot of us girls like cute butts and defined pecs on the guys. We can't explain it, we just do.

Ditch your fears and your lack of confidence and start believing in yourself and not your cup size.

Confidence is the key to so many things in life. I had a HH cup for years and trust me a rack like that can be really uncomfortable .... I've got upper back problems.

Mavis (DELIGHTED that she'd gone down to an F cup!)
  • cjh03
    cjh03 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    First off, DO NOT change your body for him...if he doesn't love your body how it is then he's not worth your time. Personality should be what matters in the end because as others have said, looks will fade.

With that being said, I'm drawn to women that are proportionate over their entire body. Yes, I am a boob man and tend to prefer bigger ones, but small ones can be very attractive if the rest of the body is proportionate.
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    If he is asking you to change something you can't really change or complaining about you, consider if he is mature enough for you. If you just know his preference and don't fit it, try to worry less about it. I'm guessing your breasts weren't the only things that attracted him, and just because he is fascinated by larger breasts doesn't mean he isn't happy with your's. If he really was only attracted to you for your breasts, buy him a fake set he can keep to make conversation with after you leave. My preference for my perfect body is different than my husband's, but I don't think either one of us is wasting much time worrying about it.
  • datguy2011
    datguy2011 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    From the pictures I just creeped... you look great. Don't change a thing... if he doesn't like you for who you are.... then ONTO THE NEXT ONE. :)
  • Songtothesiren
    Songtothesiren Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    It's YOUR body, not his. Whatever changes you make, please make them for yourself. If he really wants big ol' titties, he can get a pair!

OMG I love this :)

Me Too .... it was exactly what I was thinking!
  • katicasi82
    katicasi82 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I like boobs...small boobs are nice if they don't have that bony thing between them - that I find a bit gross....
  • softserve
    Options
    I'm a guy, I have no problem with smaller breasts at all. Obviously a lot of guys prefer larger ones, but honestly the whole package matters to me more than one specific detail like that. Smaller ones can look good too.
  • katicasi82
    Options
    From the pictures I just creeped... you look great. Don't change a thing... if he doesn't like you for who you are.... then ONTO THE NEXT ONE. :)

Love this--- creeping pictures---in the library creeping now---hope that guy walks by again :)
  • katicasi82
    Options
    "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." -Eleanor Roosevelt

With that being said...This makes me glad to have decided not to date until after I lose the weight I want to lol.

Stole that quote
  • McBully4
    McBully4 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    I love every set of boobs, but my wife does have DDs and has lost over 50lbs on MFP and she still has DDs !!!

Happy Dance
    dancing_figure.gif
  • ChappyEight
    ChappyEight Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Is there anyone out there who doesn't care about boobs!? Why are they such a big deal to guys?? I don't get it.

Because we don't have them.

Any will do.
  • CrystalDreams
    CrystalDreams Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    i hate my breasts, they are DD but due to weightloss they, um.... look down :blushing: I am always wearing a bra, literally always. except for changing and showers.

boobs are just great.
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    Boobs rule the world! Once you've seen one you want to see the rest of them. Damn, no pics. Oh well, tomorrow is boobie Friday.
  • likemeinvisible
    Options
    Me and all the guys I've ever asked said that *kitten** is more important than boobs. And they all look good, I have yet to see a pair that wasn't pretty even on the flattest of girls. Actually fake looks fake sometimes.
  • megleo818
    megleo818 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Didn't read all of the responses here, but I am a member of the itty-bitty titty committee and have NEVER wanted for male attention and have NEVER been turned away because of my proportions. It should be said that I'm closing in on 50 now and have been happily married for nearly 15 years, but before then the menfolk were quite smitten with my A cups and my ample rear (as is my husband). I've never worn padded bras or cutlets or any of that other stuff. Oh, and I'm not living in some small town where I'm the only female for miles -- I spent my 20's and 30's living in Manhattan and San Francisco, dating real men with jobs! LOL.

Bottom line: Your body is yours. If you're good with your boobs, that's all that matters. If your boyfriend likes biggies, he can see them (with his eyes) everywhere he looks -- just not in your shirt. If that doesn't work for him, you need a new boyfriend.

If you liked a nice, round *kitten* on your man and your boyfriend didn't have one, would that be an issue? Would you make your boyfriend feel insecure about it?

Just sayin'.
  • FitBunnyEm
    FitBunnyEm Posts: 320
    Options
    I think it depends on how you feel about the person. When I was with my ex wife she had large C's, and I felt more attracted to women with a small chest.

Every woman I "knew" when single after we split up had a small chest. My current wife is a DD, and was a D when we met. I love them, and oddly enough no longer want small ones. Not because I have anything against a small chest. But because I love my wife.

Small or big, it depends more on the person they are attached too.
    this is really nice to hear LOL....it all depends on what the girl looks like to be honest...