BOOB OBSESSION!?

Options

Replies

• brooshie
    brooshie Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    i could care less about boobs. my only requirement is that you have them. NO boobs are a no-no. otherwise, i'm fine with it.

however, i'm an *kitten* man until the end. there's just something about bubble butts.
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Ehh to each their own. I had the opposite problem, I had enormous breast on an average frame and I had a breast reduction when I turned 24. I thought my husband wouldnt find me attractive afterwards but he loves me just the same and even likes my small new breast. My husband was 23 when I got the reduction. There are men who will find you attractive no matter what. A real man will never make you feel like your body isnt good enough. Please dont ever let someone make you feel that way.

This...

I also have big boobs and will look into a reduction once I finish losing my weight as I do not lose my boobs. It frustrates me when I hear other girls say they want big boobs. They really are more hassle then want they're worth. But like this person said, no one should make you feel like you aren't good enough!

Had a reduction. I am SO GLAD I did. I have never ever had a second of regret.
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    I have an A cup because I've lost weight. My boyfriend is OBSESSED with breasts. Especially large ones on thin women. It's making me so self conscious about my own I want to change myself. He says he is a 23 year old guy and he can't help but love big boobs. I just feel like I'm not attractive enough for him now.

Is there anyone out there who doesn't care about boobs!? Why are they such a big deal to guys?? I don't get it.

Anyone else have a guy who loves big boobs, but has small boobs?

Sounds like a pretty shallow boyfriend...I guess personal preference? It should not be the be all and end all of the person you care about.
  • redlion45
    redlion45 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I think men are obsessed with the female body in general, and boobs happen to be one of the most obvious physical differences between men and women, so, yes, they love boobs. But not all men are obsessed with boob SIZE. My boyfriend isn't into huge boobs or fake boobs. He says "More than a handful is too much anyway." He likes a nice round (but not big) butt, though.

^^^

^^^THIS^^^. Yes we love em, but not everybody loves the giant size ones. They are great in all different sizes. I actually think it looks a little strange to have giant breasts on a very thin frame, the body parts should be in some kind of proportion, but that's just me. Tell him to grow up! :wink: Anybody who would stray because of your cup size is a knucklehead you are better off without.
  • buudharich
    Options
    Anyone else have a guy who loves big boobs, but has small boobs?

Not entirely obsessed. Small ones can be just as responsive and sensual. Big does not always equate to "better".
  • SyStEmPhReAk
    SyStEmPhReAk Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Why does every guy that gets "interested" in me or crap LOVE small ones only?

Mine are huge

We have the opposite problem darlin''
    :love: :flowerforyou: :heart:

4 pages and no pics? WTF?!?!

On a serious note... Don't change for anyone. Looks will fade, boobs will sag, guts will hang over belts... Personality is all we have at the end of the day.
  • redscylla
    redscylla Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I wouldn't want to be with someone who was obsessed with a body trait I didn't possess. I'm dating a guy who likes small boobs. Loves boobs, just likes them small. Halfway through my marriage I found out that my husband really liked girls with six-pack abs. He'd always thought he could convince me to work out a little more, lose a little weight. Since he didn't bother to tell me that, though, he didn't know that I don't like six-pack abs on me. I don't even find them attractive on men. Meh. Each to their own. But being honest up front about what one's powerful attractants are is important, because it sucks to go along in a relationship knowing your SO wishes your body were different.
  • cyclingben
    cyclingben Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Not a fan of My Man Boobs ;-/ but all other boobies are great
  • fleur_de_lis19
    fleur_de_lis19 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Is there anyone out there who doesn't care about boobs!?

No

THIS!
    :laugh: *laughing while looking at my beautiful D's
  • tship74
    tship74 Posts: 48
    Options
    As a guy, Yes I love boobs. But remember, HE IS WITH YOU!!!
  • Siekobilly
    Siekobilly Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I like all boobs, but I prefer smaller boobs.
  • freew67
    freew67 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
  • jzrharv
    jzrharv Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    When you're "up close and personal" even the smallest cup is more than adequate. Kind of like ice cream: a single, double or triple cone, does not matter so much as IT'S ICE CREAM! They all taste equally good...

ice cream cones...

yeah, ice cream cones...

well, those too...
  • BetterCrazyThanLazy
    Options
    I love boobs..A-Z :) YAYYY BOOBIES!!!!! I didnt even read the post. I have no idea what its about. I just thought it would have boob pics :)

LMAO!! Love it!
  • RocketsGirl
    RocketsGirl Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    If he loves you for you then your boob size shouldnt matter

^^^^^^ THIS!
  • PayneAS
    PayneAS Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    I have an A cup because I've lost weight. My boyfriend is OBSESSED with breasts. Especially large ones on thin women. It's making me so self conscious about my own I want to change myself. He says he is a 23 year old guy and he can't help but love big boobs. I just feel like I'm not attractive enough for him now.

You need to kick him to the curb and find a guy who loves you for who you are. Looks fade. You will not look the same (nor will your boobs) when you are 80. If he can't appreciate you now, he definitely won't then.
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    Boobs are awesome. (°)(°)
  • Banks01
    Banks01 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    I just wanted this on my news feed
  • jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    I love boobs and my wife does have large ones but even if she had nothing I'd still love her...and not want her to change
  • mbristol73
    Options
    Awesome!