BOOB OBSESSION!?

Options

Replies

• jwaitman
    jwaitman Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Men like boobs, but usually in all sizes. Most will say the bigger the better. I wouldn't change myself for any man, chances are their body parts aren't perfectly sized either.
  • laurasimmons
    laurasimmons Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I love boobs but they don't have to be big, just not droopy.
  • Tony_Brewski
    Tony_Brewski Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Is there anyone out there who doesn't care about boobs!?

No

^^^True story!
  • lizzybethclaire
    lizzybethclaire Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Most men love big boobs, but more important than the boobs is the woman who has them. Every set of boobs, big or small, is awesome and proportionate to the woman who has them. You are blessed to have small boobs. They will always be perky and not droopy as you age. Tell your b/f that he is hurting your feelings and giving you a complex. He may not even be aware that he is doing this to you.
  • katiekrusher
    Options
    round books

books
  • lucille_heather
    lucille_heather Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    Im the same, one of the best features i think i like on myself is my boobs, and im absolutly terrified losing weight will decrease my boob size as well!
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Men will look at breasts. It's in their nature. Has he specifically criticized yours?
  • cubizzle
    cubizzle Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    I have an A cup because I've lost weight. My boyfriend is OBSESSED with breasts. Especially large ones on thin women. It's making me so self conscious about my own I want to change myself. He says he is a 23 year old guy and he can't help but love big boobs. I just feel like I'm not attractive enough for him now.

Is there anyone out there who doesn't care about boobs!? Why are they such a big deal to guys?? I don't get it.

Anyone else have a guy who loves big boobs, but has small boobs?
    I don't care at all about boobs. If you have them, it's a nice bonus. I am hispanic and it's about the booty for me. All i need is that :)

hurray for perpetuating stereotypes!!!
  • Shelbert79
    Shelbert79 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    My hubby's a boob man, but I don't think he cares about the size much, but I'm a D cup so I don't know for sure. I still would like to get a boob job to make them more perky but he's afraid that he won't like the way they feel.
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    Its not size

Its form that counts
  • mfp116
    mfp116 Posts: 108
    Options
    I think it depends on how you feel about the person. When I was with my ex wife she had large C's, and I felt more attracted to women with a small chest.

Every woman I "knew" when single after we split up had a small chest. My current wife is a DD, and was a D when we met. I love them, and oddly enough no longer want small ones. Not because I have anything against a small chest. But because I love my wife.

Small or big, it depends more on the person they are attached too.

aww:) this makes me happy i think its ridiculous how terrified i am of how my body is going to change when ive lost all my weight..
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    boobs are just awesome....great....now I'm thirsty....*walks out* \m/
  • wolfpack77
    wolfpack77 Posts: 655
    Options
    Most men I know just like boobs in general; big, small, in between. I think its the girls who worry more about boob size than men do. They just want to see/touch/oogle at boobs!!!

Nailed it.
  • charlottey22
    charlottey22 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    ooo that sucks! my other half is happy with my body as it is at the moment but also understands that i am unhappy with my body so is cool with the fact that i want to lose weight (as long as i don't starve myself etc). as for the boob situation he likes my boobs the way they are as long as they are there, whether they get bigger or smaller as long as i don't have plastic surgery ( i have often threatend to get them reduced as i feel they are too big), tho saying that he is more of a bum and legs kinda guy.

as for you, i think you are a very pretty girl with a lovely personality and your boyfried should appreciate what he has with you, you shouldn't feel like your not attractive enough :flowerforyou:
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    I love all sizes of boobs, but prefer small ones.
  • MonkRocker
    MonkRocker Posts: 198
    Options
    Tits is the breast thread on the forums today.
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    Opposite problem here. I have boobs, my husband prefers girls that are fit and small chested. Watching beach volleyball with him has not been good for my self esteem.
  • PittShkr
    PittShkr Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    someone say boobs?
  • Martucha123
    Martucha123 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    You had me at boob.

But they are all good. Except the hairy man ones.

this is what my SO would say
    he loves big boobs,
    but even more,
    he loves boobs that he gets to put in his mouth (and that would be mine small boobs in case if you wander)
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    Tits is the breast thread on the forums today.

:laugh: