BOOB OBSESSION!?

Options
1111213141517»

Replies

• servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    I don't say this lightly but given his age and obsession I don't think this will end well. I'd say keep your options open and be prepared to move on. If he's that obsessed with them it will bust up your relationship eventually.
  • 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Options
    i'd take an awesome kisser over awesome boobs any day.
    How you doin'!?.....LOL :tongue:
  • hiawathaperez
    hiawathaperez Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    You, my dear, are obsessed with ONE BIG OLE BOOB.

Ditch the uni-boob.

Next
  • BR3ANDA
    BR3ANDA Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    I have average boobs, my husband loves them, he also loves big boobs, or smaller boobs, the only ones he really doesnt like are the hard fake boobs, not to be confused with nicely done boobs.

I have a sign in my piercing station that says this "All grown up and still fascinated with nipples".
  • LiftBigtoGetFit
    LiftBigtoGetFit Posts: 3,399 Member
    Options
    Most men I know just like boobs in general; big, small, in between. I think its the girls who worry more about boob size than men do. They just want to see/touch/oogle at boobs!!!

^^ This for me, not sure why but Big or Small we love them all :love:
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    if he really loves you, he will love you no matter your boob size, and not check out others eithe.r
  • matthew_b
    matthew_b Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I like just about all of them. Big, little... I like them. The only thing that doesn't work for me is tiny rock in a socks or a woman that's heavy and they are tiny.
  • matthew_b
    matthew_b Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    if he really loves you, he will love you no matter your boob size

Yes, that is most definitely true.
    and not check out others either

That does go against human nature. Men are visual and they will notice other women. What is disrespectful is to check them out with her knowing. Many women are lookers too, just better at it than men. They'll note where their guy is looking and then take quick peeks without staring.
  • dadof2boyz
    dadof2boyz Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Your boyfriends' a **** for making you feel insecure about yourself. If he had 1/2 a clue he'd figure that out. But you're post indicated exactly why he hasn't... he's in his early 20's and still full of testosterone, so he hasn't quite figured out how to think with the other head just yet.

Most guys I know don't care about the size of the woman's boobs. We just LOVE boobs, period. Yes, we'll oogle and ogle over them when we see women in bathing suits and bikinin's and all that, but just know this... we love boobs, big or small. It doesn't matter.

Someone made the comment earlier that if the person loves you, it doesn't even come into consideration. There's two other things that take priority and combined, all three are what we really are after. :-)
  • MNHoelscher
    Options
    Err, I am a woman, but also bisexual, so if this makes you uncomfortable, just ignore it this reply. But as another breast-enthusiast:

I know I'm going to lose my B cup when the weight comes off... but eh, who cares? My girlfriend is going to love me for who I am, and still love my body. (She also happens to like small breasts. As do I.)

Your boyfriend should NOT be making you uncomfortable about yourself! :mad: You need to tell him how you feel and that if he can't handle that you're trying to better yourself and that even changes he doesn't like will come along, he needs to man up and deal with it. There's a million things your boyfriend loves about you, and your breasts shouldn't be a big deal. Even if he loves them as much as he says he does. Most really thin women don't naturally have huge breasts, anyway...!
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    joey-boobs.gif?w=600
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    I like small boobs. I also like big boobs on one condition - they ARE fake. Why? I don't like saggy boobs, which to me is any boob that can't support it's own weight.
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Mmmmmmmmm, b( @ Y @ )bies.....