Women Should NEVER Lift Weights!

Options

Replies

• BrittanyErica
    BrittanyErica Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I totally disagree! TOTALLY!

I love lifting and I wont stop! It is impossible for women to get big like the body builders, I will be lean but I will eat more than 1200 calories and I pick up higher weights!

DO no say this to women becuase we should lift. Everyone is already scared to and you are making them more scared. every body is different. You are a guy!!! You have no idea how a womens body will act to lifting, and I can promise you it will give them a great butt and hot arms, not getting stuck in door ways!

we're mocking all the ladies who think weights will make them bulky! xD
    weight training for women is amazing! i loooove my resistance training <3
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    Everyone is already scared to and you are making them more scared. every body is different. You are a guy!!! You have no idea how a womens body will act to lifting, and I can promise you it will give them a great butt and hot arms
    Shush you! I like my side of the gym less crowded. Women, simply walking over to the free weight section could cause you to gain a pound. Be careful, be aware, stay skinny.
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    lol, thanks for the warning!
  • lilacsun
    lilacsun Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Oh crud .... I just am getting back into lifting and I see my five lb starters are to heavy:( I guess I better just go back to my all ladies walking group and behave before I regret it!
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    2.5 pound dumbbells? That's WAY too heavy!
  • It_never_ends
    It_never_ends Posts: 105 Member
    Options

I love lifting and I wont stop! It is impossible for women to get big like the body builders, I will be lean but I will eat more than 1200 calories and I pick up higher weights!

DO no say this to women becuase we should lift. Everyone is already scared to and you are making them more scared. every body is different. You are a guy!!! You have no idea how a womens body will act to lifting, and I can promise you it will give them a great butt and hot arms, not getting stuck in door ways!

I think your sarcasm detector is broken.
  • MonkRocker
    MonkRocker Posts: 198
    Options
    Yeah..damn. I don't wanna see a girl get all swole. Um..bro..

I'm not good at this.
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options

OMFG, seriously?? :noway:
  • Pspetal
    Pspetal Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna put some lovely glitter on my pink dumbbells. When I walk on the street, men look at my muscles jealously but with disgust and women just cringe... I knew I should have just stuck to plain 'ol cardio :sad:
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    :yawn: :flowerforyou:
  • NakedLunchTime
    Options

:huh:
  • tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options

lmao...seriously?
  • moxiecowgirl
    moxiecowgirl Posts: 291 Member
    Options

PLEASE tell me you didn't take the OP seriously. :noway:
  • AngryDiet
    AngryDiet Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Then I probably shouldn't throw out my pretty pink dumbbells?

Throwing them is worse than just lifting them! So don't throw them out. If you must, maybe gently roll them away from yourself. Do it slowly, and try to find a grade in the floor so you only have to get them started.
  • SaraBelle0312
    SaraBelle0312 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL! :laugh:
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Then I probably shouldn't throw out my pretty pink dumbbells?
    No, in fact, you need to decorate those bad boys with Lisa Frank and Barbie stickers, but only if they're under 2 lbs. Otherwise, the excess weight from the stickers will make you bulk up super quick.

Truth. I glued rhinestones to mine and now I can only wear tube tops because my arms won't fit in any sleeves.
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options

This almost made me pee my pants!
  • wolfpack77
    wolfpack77 Posts: 655
    Options
    You ladies need to lay off the sauce. :tongue:
  • knk1553
    knk1553 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    6 hours on the ellpitical at level 1, the only way to go, because obviously, anything else is just going to turn you into a female body builder. I'm going to make sure I custom order some pink glittery 1lb dumbbells to do my weight lifting with.

P.S. OP - thanks for giving me a good chuckle, today has been the day from hell and I've needed it.
  • Sugarhoneyicedtea
    Options
    I can't believe you'd post something so stupid. I just can't BELIEVE you. Gah. What is the... What's the world... Comin-SHE-HULK SMASH! GAAAH PUNY HOOMANS!