^^Avenger's quote?!
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    i-see-what-you-did-there-13.jpg
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    So, I have been lifting since January, and let me just tell you-it's the biggest mistake of my life. I'm SO BULKY! I mean seriously, sometimes I'll just be sitting here at work minding my own business, and my shirt RIPS right off of me! It's crazy! I have to go through entrances sideways because my shoulders have become so broad I won't fit the normal way! And in the past week, my skin has taken on a greenish tint-weird!!
    Take my advice, don't lift anything heavier than a 2.5 dumbbell, stick to CARDIO only, and NEVER, EVER eat more than 1200 calories. You'll thank me!

You even look like you could play in the NFL.
  • postrockandcats
    postrockandcats Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    LOL now I know what I'm doing wrong! NO MORE WEIGHTS!!!

DO *ALL* THE CARDIO!
  • FireBrand80
    FireBrand80 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I don't mind being tossed around a bit, just sayin
  • postrockandcats
    postrockandcats Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    You ladies need to lay off the sauce. :tongue:

But... but... I LOVE sauce!! :sad:
  • NWCountryGal
    NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    :laugh: grunt!!
    So, I have been lifting since January, and let me just tell you-it's the biggest mistake of my life. I'm SO BULKY! I mean seriously, sometimes I'll just be sitting here at work minding my own business, and my shirt RIPS right off of me! It's crazy! I have to go through entrances sideways because my shoulders have become so broad I won't fit the normal way! And in the past week, my skin has taken on a greenish tint-weird!!
    Take my advice, don't lift anything heavier than a 2.5 dumbbell, stick to CARDIO only, and NEVER, EVER eat more than 1200 calories. You'll thank me!
  • morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    I totally disagree! TOTALLY!

I love lifting and I wont stop! It is impossible for women to get big like the body builders, I will be lean but I will eat more than 1200 calories and I pick up higher weights!

DO no say this to women becuase we should lift. Everyone is already scared to and you are making them more scared. every body is different. You are a guy!!! You have no idea how a womens body will act to lifting, and I can promise you it will give them a great butt and hot arms, not getting stuck in door ways!

Me thinks the OP was kidding
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

I love lifting and I wont stop! It is impossible for women to get big like the body builders, I will be lean but I will eat more than 1200 calories and I pick up higher weights!

DO no say this to women becuase we should lift. Everyone is already scared to and you are making them more scared. every body is different. You are a guy!!! You have no idea how a womens body will act to lifting, and I can promise you it will give them a great butt and hot arms, not getting stuck in door ways!

OP's sarcasm font is obviously malfunctioning.

No, OP's sarcasm font was working just fine.

However, it looks like someone might have forgotten to turn on her sarcasmometer before jumping into the MFP forums.
  • morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options

I think your sarcasm detector is broken.

BEEP BEEP BEEP...yep....broken.
  • GFab
    GFab Posts: 75
    Options
    just came back from the store with my bedazzler....1# weights, here i go
  • crystal8208
    crystal8208 Posts: 284 Member
    Options

Love it when people totally miss the sarcasm....
  • deadbeatsummer
    deadbeatsummer Posts: 537 Member
    Options

omg....
  • Sugarhoneyicedtea
    Options
    GAAAH PUNY HOOMANS!

^^Avenger's quote?!

^.^ <3
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    Oh, come on. Everyone know the air resistance you get from getting out of bed is enough of a workout for any woman. If they really want to work up a good sweat, it should be in the kitchen. Then,if they burned too many calories, they can just eat what they prepared (given their muscular man left any for them to eat).
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Then I probably shouldn't throw out my pretty pink dumbbells?
    No, in fact, you need to decorate those bad boys with Lisa Frank and Barbie stickers, but only if they're under 2 lbs. Otherwise, the excess weight from the stickers will make you bulk up super quick.

Truth. I glued rhinestones to mine and now I can only wear tube tops because my arms won't fit in any sleeves.
    Omg rhinestones?! What were you thinking?!!??! If you want blingtastic dumbells, you have to stick to SUPER fine glitter. The weight from anything else will make you look like Chyna in one week flat.
  • samra2012
    samra2012 Posts: 715
    Options
    i-see-what-you-did-there-13.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    2.5??? i will breake my nail...:sad:
  • mandalynn109
    Options
    I agree to a point... If you're lifting for resistance training, it's a great way to lose the weight. After all, the more muscle tone you have, the faster your body will burn the fat. However, if you're doing it for the sport of it -- I.E. bodybuilder status -- yeah, please don't. No guy wants to date a chick who looks more manly than he does. When used properly, weights can actually be quite helpful.