What body type do you men prefer?

Options
14567810»

Replies

• EyeLikeTacos
    EyeLikeTacos Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I like my woman to be about yeh high and this wide, all while be a little skinny with curves and junk and the trunk.

I hope that answers it
  • Iceman1800
    Iceman1800 Posts: 476
    Options
    Confident body type. I'll take a 300# girl who is confident in herself over a skinny girl afraid to have sex with the lights on. The big girl will be a lot more fun.
  • LosinItAll2012
    LosinItAll2012 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    That's like choosing a favorite type of ice cream. Why choose one when they all are great?

Love it!:smile:
  • Janet9906
    Janet9906 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    As long as there is a connection, I have no body type that I prefer :-)
  • wlkumpf
    wlkumpf Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I once had a guy ask if I saw him in a bar and he came over and talked to me, what my honest first opinion would have been?
    I answered that looks are not what it is all about? IF he was an outgoing guy, confident, danced and had an open smile and looked like someone fun to be around. I would probably have gone out on a date with him. If he was sitting in his bar stool keeping to himself or sleezily looking around the crowd at boobs, or even making innapropriate gestures or comments I would be turned off by the hottest of guys.
    I like an easy personality :)

And teeth, I require a mouth full of teeth, preferable white and healthy looking.
  • Bretd75
    Bretd75 Posts: 8
    Options
    Curvy is always better healthy but curvy is the best look!
  • CanadianThunder
    Options
    One that doesn't ask these questions.
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    One that doesn't ask these questions.
    :laugh: :drinker:

To the OP...I noticed that you're kind of new here, but these types of posts have been done to DEATH around here...and usually result in a bunch of people slamming girls they consider 'too skinny', or someone getting offended that their own definition of "curvy" really just equals overweight.
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    I once had a guy ask if I saw him in a bar and he came over and talked to me, what my honest first opinion would have been?
    I answered that looks are not what it is all about? IF he was an outgoing guy, confident, danced and had an open smile and looked like someone fun to be around. I would probably have gone out on a date with him. If he was sitting in his bar stool keeping to himself or sleezily looking around the crowd at boobs, or even making innapropriate gestures or comments I would be turned off by the hottest of guys.
    I like an easy personality :)

And teeth, I require a mouth full of teeth, preferable white and healthy looking.

They don't come any easier than me. Ha.
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    I think there should be a way to submit old stupid threads like this for deletion, so that the discussion search results aren't littered with trash threads that should never have existed.
  • BrotherBill913
    BrotherBill913 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    If I like you I like you. regardless of body type. Shapes can change, stupid is forever. And personality trumps all..... :)