House guests

Options
12345679»

Replies

• Kristiina67
    Kristiina67 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Oh Lord, I think I just lost brain cells reading this whole thing. It's a good thing I have a broken ankle and nothing better to do. Yikes. I'd say get a life and quit trolling, but I read the whole darn thing so I guess I'm just as bad.

Sorry about your ankle. I broke mine ( all of it, 3 bones) and I was in bed rest for 8 weeks. -- Enjoy the trolling :D

I watched so many movies!! Netflix hated me; hehe. How did you break yours? -- Now I feel even worse that you had to give up your summer. Teachers works way too hard as it is, and I fully believe they deserve a restful summer to stay sane for our kids during fall/winter/spring months. <3

Thanks. Not the way I would have liked to spend my summer, but I guess as a teacher, better now than during the school year. I'm on week 8 today and at least 3 weeks no weight bearing yet. At least I'm entertained!
  • KeriW626
    KeriW626 Posts: 430
    Options
    I would offer my room but I can't sleep on air mattresses.

can't means won't. I also have back issues and purchased probably the same mattress. However, sleeping on an air mattress, you may need to take an extra pain pill or two... but hey its all in the good name of LOVE.

I take back about your not being a bad parent... instead of putting a BOY and a GIRL in the same room, why didnt you put your "play room" in the guest house? I think I could have worked out having both his work out equipment and the sexercise equiptment in the same room even.. In fact I can think of some naughty things to do with his equipment... which will just turn him on when he works out.

Hubby have been into play for a while. Not heavy, just fun. I have a 4 bedroom house, my kids are grown and gone. My play room is in MY bedroom. I just kinda turned everything into every day looking items...

I worked for childrens services, and yes, putting the kids in the same room is such a bad idea... you think its gross about 90 somethings having sex. How about kids still in the single digits?

so Im done... but you can keep trolling trolling along... have a great day. Hmmm, you could put grandma/grandpa in the kids beds and put the kids in the tent, but they may get stolen.
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    OP just posted this in a new thread she started - (about carbs)

'"My husband and I are trying to have a baby, so I figured I would switch up my diet to get in shape before getting pregnant. I started doing low carb but it's only making me gain weight! It's weird, the only place I am gaining though is my belly area and my boobs seem to be getting bigger. I'm always hungry for the weirdest foods now! Am I just having weird cravings since I have cut out carbs? If I start eating carbs again, will my stomach and boobs go back down?"
  • LilMissSunshine_
    Options

'"My husband and I are trying to have a baby, so I figured I would switch up my diet to get in shape before getting pregnant. I started doing low carb but it's only making me gain weight! It's weird, the only place I am gaining though is my belly area and my boobs seem to be getting bigger. I'm always hungry for the weirdest foods now! Am I just having weird cravings since I have cut out carbs? If I start eating carbs again, will my stomach and boobs go back down?"

Lordy. Look at you getting all in a tizzy. """LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME! I FOUND A TROLL. OH NO BETTER STOP THE NEXT THREAD""""

You're cute.
  • SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Some people are just weird. Haha
  • lrichardson2360
    lrichardson2360 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    My grand parents are about 90 and I don't even want to think of them using that room. Plus that is gross. Old people do not have sex.

Old people better be having sex, otherwise what have I got to look forward to in my old age? Listening to my overprivledged, spoiled grandkids? I think not!
  • cole_carter
    cole_carter Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I guess it would be a bit awkward if they stayed in your "Playroom". Do people actually have adult playrooms? I thought that was only a myth profiled in racey tv shows and movies.
  • Sharyn913
    Sharyn913 Posts: 777 Member
    Options

Lordy. Look at you getting all in a tizzy. """LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME! I FOUND A TROLL. OH NO BETTER STOP THE NEXT THREAD""""

You're cute.

LOL. Oh no. You are better off just starting a new thread asking if muscle weighs more than fat!
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    Do they camp for fun???? I would think the polite thing to do would be to either put the adult toys away for a bit or give them your room and you sleep in the toy room. They are your elders after all and should be treated with the upmost respect.

Do you KNOW how long it takes to take swings down?

No time at all. Just unhook it from the ceiling and stow it away. It takes all of .00000005 seconds.
  • Doing_The_Unstruck
    Doing_The_Unstruck Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    If they are that old, they probably won't make it to when they plan to visit. So I suggest not worrying about it.
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    Why don't you offer them your room and YOU stay in the spare room? Just a thought.