Defeat is optional.
  • unlocke
    unlocke Posts: 149
    Options
    These are fantastic! Keep 'em coming. :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • txcaveman
    txcaveman Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I just listen to "Everybody's Free (To Wear Sunscreen)" by Baz Luhmann whenever I need a boost.

Gave this a listen. "LIKE" Will listen again
  • txcaveman
    txcaveman Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    "Let's Roll" - Todd Beamer

'nuf said...
  • pudgeylou
    pudgeylou Posts: 202 Member
    Options

"A year from now you will wish you had started today."

I love this, I am putting this on my wall at work.
  • MemphisKitten
    MemphisKitten Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    I have two:
    "A journey of one thousand miles begins with one step" and "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."
    :flowerforyou:
  • Carpaydeeum
    Options
    “It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”
  • jerzypeach
    jerzypeach Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Nothing tastes as good as being lean feels.
  • smhammons
    smhammons Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    bump
  • angusmike
    Options
    You can lead a student to knowledge, but you can't make him think. -- Robert A. Heinlein :bigsmile:
  • VanessaHeartsMasr
    Options
    This is my all-time favorite:
    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us.' We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we're liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others." ~Marianne Williamson

Absolutely LOOOVE this!
  • Mistila
    Mistila Posts: 38
    Options
    you try
    you fail

you try
    you fail

you try
    you fail

But the real failure is when you fail to try!
  • pudgeylou
    pudgeylou Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Bankman1989
    Bankman1989 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    1) Prayer of jabez I Chron 4:9-10; Bless me Indeed, enlarge my coasts. keep thine hand on me..keep me away from evil so I can not cause pain. And God granted him what he requested.

2) Serenity Prayer...God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.

3) Hebrews 11:1 Now, faith is the substance of thinking hoped for the evidence of things not seen.
  • 20ever
    20ever Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    "GET OFF YOUR A55!" - Unknown
  • kit8806
    kit8806 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    "Do you want to get skinny or stay fat?" my 4 yr old daughter.