Favorite Motivational Quote

Options

Replies

• Haylz_ish
    Options
    Don't let the fear of the time it will take to accomplish something stand in the way of your doing it. The time will pass anyway: we might just as well put that passing time to the best possible use
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    bump
  • georgie_lou
    georgie_lou Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    "Actually, I just woke up one day and decided I didnt want to feel like that anymore, or ever again. So I changed. Just like that" Thomas Barrett
  • KWKY
    KWKY Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    "Pain is temporary, quitting is forever" - Lance Armstrong
  • vfnmoody
    vfnmoody Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    what I do right now,right here is the difference between who I am and who I want to be.
  • vfnmoody
    vfnmoody Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Do today what you want to be proud of next year.
  • vb4evr
    vb4evr Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    I've always liked this one...

tumblr_lun0b4ZEz71qfka9bo1_500.jpg
  • stetienne
    stetienne Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."
    Mahatma Gandhi
  • Brandon74
    Brandon74 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Champions Train. Losers Complain - Unknown
  • stellarcanicula
    stellarcanicula Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Peace is what you feel when the person in the mirror is someone you're proud to be.

Why did this make me weepy? haha I love it.
  • Prilla04
    Prilla04 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Kid...there's gonna come a time when you're laying on your back and you dont think you can get up because you don't have anything left. Well I'm gonna be there in your head and I'm gonna say "GET UP YOU SON OF A B*TCH, BECAUSE MICKEY LOVES YA!!!! ONE MORE ROUND KID!!!

-Burgess Meredith
    Rocky V

LOVE!
  • allustrious
    Options
    "When you decide that quitting is not an option, you will soon be in the top 10 percent of your field. Odds are, ninety percent of your competition will simply give up!" - Ruben Gonzalez
  • reneelee
    reneelee Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    "Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It’s a very mean and nasty place, and I don’t care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard you hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward; how much you can take and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done! Now, if you know what you’re worth, then go out and get what you’re worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain’t where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain’t you!! You’re better than that!! But until you start believing in yourself you ain't gunna have a life." -Rocky Balboa ♥
  • jcjsjones
    jcjsjones Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    The more you work out, the weaker his knees get:)

Awwww..love this! :heart:
  • SouthernSkylark
    SouthernSkylark Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    IT IS A SHAME TO GROW OLD WITHOUT EVER KNOWING THE BEAUTY AND STRENTH YOUR BODY IS CAPABLE OF.

Love this!:heart:
  • ohmykai
    ohmykai Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    "One Day At A Time" ... All I am trying to go by right now...
  • mrdalton
    mrdalton Posts: 97
    Options
    BUMP for later - keep em coming
  • abbysmommy7
    abbysmommy7 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    bump
  • louiesa55
    louiesa55 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    succes, no mattter how small is success. small changes will add up to big results.
  • HisPixie
    HisPixie Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Anaïs Nin: “And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom”