Favorite Motivational Quote

Options

Replies

• rfarinha
    rfarinha Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    "Sweat is your fat crying"

"Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard!"

"There are three C's in life: Choices, Chances, and Change. You must make a Choice to take a Chance or your life will never Change"
  • sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    Options
    a winner never quits and a quitter never wins
  • Cassie8877
    Cassie8877 Posts: 177
    Options
    Timo Cruz: Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.
  • BootCampC
    BootCampC Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    "Dont let your Mind be weaker than your body" RK
  • BootCampC
    Options
    "The only challenger who can beat you , Is yourself" RK
  • BootCampC
    Options
    one more I came up with:
    we are powerful beyond measure and the only boundries we have is the ones we set for ourselves RK
  • BootCampC
    Options
    "Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way."
    like this one too
  • Italian_mom
    Italian_mom Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    You're not going to get the butt you want by sitting on the one you have!
  • cindergirl73
    Options
    "Failure is never final and success is never secure."
  • KristinaMarieOH
    Options
    One I found today: "If you're not willing to try, no one can help you. If you are, no one can stop you".

LOVE THIS! :smile:
  • ladyark
    ladyark Posts: 1,101 Member
    Options
    I love so many of these i will have to write them down and post them all over my house. A few of my favorites are:

1. Change will only occur when the pain of staying the same is greater than the pain of change.

2. Never trade what you WANT the MOST for what you want in the MOMENT. ( this has helped me when i felt like making a bad food choice i didnt need)

3. The definition of beautiful does not require the word skinny.
  • KristinaMarieOH
    Options
    This is my all-time favorite:
    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us.' We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we're liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others." ~Marianne Williamson

Love this one too! :happy:
  • gerripho
    gerripho Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    "do it before i effin kill you"

my mom during my teenage years

Hey! I just fell in love with your mom! :smooched:
  • srhershey
    srhershey Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    "Worrying is like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do but doesn't get you anywhere"

"Don't put off til tomorrow what you can do today"
  • KristinaMarieOH
    Options
    tumblr_m4tf61fza61ruc412o1_500.jpg
  • KristinaMarieOH
    Options
    24080584_2222.jpg
  • oregongal77
    Options
    love all these!

A one hour workout is only 4% of the day, NO MORE EXCUSES!"
  • KristinaMarieOH
    Options
    Last one :wink: {sorry, I love quotes!}

acceptresponsibilityforyourlife.jpg
  • PaleoRDH
    PaleoRDH Posts: 266
    Options
    --Life is God's gift to you..... what you do with your life is your gift to God.
  • gendoll
    gendoll Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow your progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn't trying.