damedame Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    "Pain is just weakness leaving the body"

"we are eternal, all this pain is an illusion"
  • cbirdso
    cbirdso Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I have two:

The Slight Edge: Simple disciplines repeated over time will create success, while simple mistakes repeated over time will create failure. Jeff Olson

Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.
    Maria Robinson
  • RunningAddict
    RunningAddict Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Train Insane or Remain the same! =)
  • pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    I love all the new inspiration the posters to this thread are bringing... my favorite line to myself comes from that sily egg commercial -

"If you want to be incredible, eat incredible"...
  • lilchino4af
    lilchino4af Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    Here's mine (too many to share just one!):

"Oh, my friend, it's not what they take away from you that counts. It's what you do with what you have left." ~Hubert Humphrey

"I'm not what I have done, I'm what I've overcome" ~Fireflight

"Just when you think you've figured out all of life's answers, someone goes and changes all the questions." ~Anonymous

"Failure is often temporary. Giving up makes it permanent." ~Anonymous

“Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure.”~George Edward Woodberry
  • lilchino4af
    lilchino4af Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    “It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”
    Ooh, LOVE this!! :love:
  • Goal_Driven
    Goal_Driven Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    "Good things come to those who work their *kitten* off and never give up!!"
  • Southernsass6885
    Southernsass6885 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Bump for later. Keep em coming :D
  • DBTFW
    DBTFW Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You never regret the workouts you do, only the ones you don't.

My new mantra.
  • red_road
    red_road Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    "Where you are is a great place to be. Because from where you are, you can go anywhere you decide to go. When you live in the past, you get stuck in a world that no longer exists. When you live in a fantasy of denial or wishful thinking, you sever your connection to the very reality that can move you forward. Here and now is where you are. Here and now is where you can be your best. Here and now is full of opportunities and brimming with possibilities. Here and now your actions have consequences and you can control those consequences by wisely choosing those actions. Here and now you have power, the power to change your life. You may not have chosen where you are right now. Yet that really doesn't matter. What matters is what you choose to do now that you're here. You are in a great position right here, right now. As soon as you accept, acknowledge and appreciate where you are, you can begin to move to precisely where you would like to be. Make the most of your good fortune right here, right now."
    LOVE this, i really needed to hear this today, especially about not clinging to the past.
  • ChristineEaton7210
    ChristineEaton7210 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    "It will be alright in the end....if it's not alright, it's not the end" ~ John Lennon
  • pudgeylou
    pudgeylou Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    This is something my dad said to me all the time growing up.

"You can do anything you set your mind to."

And in all aspects of my life I lived by that. I knew that if I wanted it bad enough I would have it.
  • EmilyJaneRigali
    Options
    "Ask yourself if what you're doing today is getting to closer to where you want to be tomorrow." - This is my current fav.
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Exercise Should Be About REWARDING Your Body With Strength and Endorphins;
    NOT About Punishing It For What You Ate.
  • xxbookwormbabexx
    xxbookwormbabexx Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    "Don't give up what you want MOST for what you want NOW"
  • belladonna786
    belladonna786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    "train insane or remain the same"
    " if it doesnt challenge you it doesnt change you"
    "eat clean train dirty"
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    There is a difference in knowing the path and walking the path!! Morpheus from the Martix!!
  • brigg9
    brigg9 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if it was mentioned already or not, but my all time fave:

"Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret."
  • _jk0g_
    _jk0g_ Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Not sure if this one has been said but it certainly helps me when I feel like giving up.

Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever. That surrender, even the smallest act of giving up, stays with me. So when I feel like quitting, I ask myself, which would I rather live with?" ~ Lance Armstrong
  • kit_katty
    kit_katty Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    How bad do you want it? Just do it!