Long Hair, Short Hair

Options

Replies

• trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    When I was heavy, I prefered my hair short and kept it somewhere between a pixie and a bob. Now I prefer it long. It's about 2" past my collarbones right now and I'd like to grow it 4-5 more inches. It's hotter in the summer but I like messing with it.
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    lol,i like my hair in general.

i had long hair,then i wanted layers. then i hated layers. so,i grew my layers out and cut it short.
    then i wanted layers back. and now i wont my long hair back..

moral of the story.. i always end up wanting my layers back!

This is me too, only add bangs to that too. I keep getting bangs, hating myself a week later, growing them out, getting bangs, hating myself, etc etc.
  • MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    When I was in high school I always had long hair and in the summer time it would always burn me up. Then this past December I got my hair cut to my shoulder and I love it. It's long enough to pull into a pony tail but still short enough to wear down when I want.
  • annahuebscher
    Options
    I've never had my hair past shoulder length. I have really fine, soft hair and it doesn't do **** when I have it longer. So a pixie cut it is. The bf mentioned me growing it out once, but he can suck it. I think it's cute short.
  • mommy2AR
    mommy2AR Posts: 2,802 Member
    Options
    I dont do well with short, so long for me :)
  • misslegz
    misslegz Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I am a short hair girl and that works best for me.

12309460.png
  • MsTanya77
    MsTanya77 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Short hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Short and sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Long hair is boring and makes me look older!
  • sullykat
    sullykat Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    SHORT!! Sometimes I feel like I look like a teenage boy, but then I remind myself of how I look like a horse when my hair is long.
  • LilEmm
    LilEmm Posts: 240
    Options
    long :)
  • Amo_Angelus
    Amo_Angelus Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    My hair is pretty long, but I'm looking to cut it to around shoulder length soon.
  • Slimat30
    Slimat30 Posts: 142
    Options
    Short hair! - doesn't take so long to wash and dry! :laugh:
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    ME:

hair.jpg

MY DAUGHTER:

anihair.jpg
  • mvatrail
    Options
    I m just happy I still have hair !
  • LeenaRuns
    LeenaRuns Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    I think I look better in shorter hair but I recently took a "poll" with my friends and they said to grow it out. Only problem is that if I have long hair it is always in a pony. At least if it's short I have to do something with it and look a little put together.

This is me exactly! I always had long hair, cut it all off a year ago (loved the way it looked) decided to grow it out, but now it's always in a pony tail again. Ugh. Cutting it off soon!
  • beach_please
    beach_please Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Long. Every time I've gotten my hair cut to shoulder-length or above, I end up HATING it and swear I'll never do it again.
  • Looking4ward
    Looking4ward Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm at the same stage. Hair is about waist length and I'm more than ready to cut it.

This will be my 4th donation: 12" 2005, 12" 2007, 10" 2010.

Donating my hair is my personal charitable activity.

I don't care that Locks of Love sells excess hair and color treated or grey hair to cover the cost of making wigs and administration. Running a non-profit costs money and $60,000 for a CEO is peanuts compared to Girl Scouts of America and the Red Cross.

However, my problem is my husband's attitude about short hair.

He can be really rude in his comments - and he really IS very upset and unhappy when my hair is less than shoulder length.
    I hate seeing him so upset and believe in compromise.

That's why the last donation was shorter and took longer to grow.

So it will be cut shoulder length and layered - and the donation will go to a charity that accepts less than 10".
  • WeekndOVOXO
    WeekndOVOXO Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Long.

Few woman can pull off short. Need the right bone structure.
  • DamnImASexyBitch
    DamnImASexyBitch Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Being a stylist I have rocked every length from super short pixie to ultra long layers. Right now I'm in between. It's slightly a couple inches past my shoulder. I'm DYING to cut it shorter, but I'm also enjoying all the braids I've been able to do.
  • AnexRavensong
    AnexRavensong Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I prefer long hair on guys and girls and on myself. I live in France and almost all the women here have boyish hair cuts. They can be cute sometimes, but it is just too commonplace.

My hair is nearly classic length (40 inches long), red and curly. My hair is part of who I am and contributes to my looking unique (which I am happy to have). It draws a lot of stares from guys (probably because they only ever see girls with short hair) and comments from people. I can't see myself ever cutting it (aside from the trimming it needs for the ends)

I do get bothered though when I keep hearing "fashionistas" saying that long hair is "out-dated" and "doesn't look good". If that is the case then why are so many celebrities killing their hair with extensions 2 months after they whack off all their hair?

To each their own. I don't like having short hair because my curls get too crazy and my hair sticks up everywhere. My current problem now though is that my hair is so long it weighs my curls down. Can't win xD
  • GetFitCarly
    Options
    Long hair.. I cant pull of short. My real hair is at my shoulders and looks **** that's why i got extensions but they're ****ting me now.. cant win :p