honest opinions on dress for my hen party!

Options
its my hen party on 8th sept and iv been finding it hard to pick something to wear!
iv bought this dress but im now not sure about it,

BTW im in uk and this style is very current here

be as honest as possible thanks :)

268640_10152018903290637_229659731_n.jpg

Replies

• andreacain218
    Options
    honestly, its a no go. i would find a teal colored dress :) those always work! good luck!
  • suzieqcookie
    suzieqcookie Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    it's very cute and fits you perfect, but it looks like something a high school girl would wear to prom. sorry :(
  • chunkylover22
    chunkylover22 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Love the dress!! I would wear different shoes though. :)
  • foodisfuelforlife
    Options
    You look beautiful- but the real question is do you FEEL beautiful! Your opinion matters most :)
  • marie_cressman
    marie_cressman Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    I don't know what a hen party is. So I don't know if the dress is appropriate for one. hehe

Nonetheless, I think the dress is pretty, but I agree on the teal. I think teal would look amazing on you.
  • paint_it_black
    paint_it_black Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I think the dress is lovely, it just needs a bit more delicate shoe with it to be perfect.
  • richx83
    richx83 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    yeah sorry to say I don't think it looks right hun
  • egginabun
    egginabun Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I don't really like the colour. I agree with the above post, a teal colour would be nice. The style is nice though, i like the dipped hem! :)

24871077.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • BrokenBarbiexoxo
    BrokenBarbiexoxo Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    i love it!
  • BeanyFrog13
    BeanyFrog13 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I think you look really nice! If you're not sure about it though, it's down to you in the end, it's what you feel amazing in :D
  • amathus
    amathus Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Nay. I'm all for the back going lower than the front, but that dress doesn't do it well. Plus, I don't know if those are the shoes you're planning on wearing with it, but they're too chunky for it.
  • mary190136
    mary190136 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I think it's cute! The color looks great on you, and the style is very trendy. I say wear it!
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    It's really cute but I agree that it looks too young. I love the longer in the back style but I think it's the bedazzled middle that takes it down a peg.
  • urglewurgle
    urglewurgle Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I love it Hun! Like the shoes too, where did you get it all from?
  • MFPBrandy
    MFPBrandy Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    If you go with this dress, I think the shoes are distracting. Something with smaller straps, maybe?
    Do you know where the party is going to be, and what the activities are?
  • lucille_heather
    lucille_heather Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    if you dont feel as comfortable in it now, then chances are you'll feel paranoid and uncomfortable when your wearing it on the hen night. Find a dress where you feel a million dollars in and you'll feel comfortable in it on the night! :)
    Its a beaut dress though!! :)
  • sewedo1
    sewedo1 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I think a dress of symmetrical length and shoes that are less chunky would be more flattering. Wear what makes you feel great, though.
  • heartsoulshannon
    heartsoulshannon Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Not a huge fan of the color, but the style looks good on you. And you look smokin' hot, just for the record!
  • Superrhi
    Superrhi Posts: 84
    Options
    I'd say it looks okay, but just pair it with some different shoes :)
  • LeslieSJR
    Options
    I love it...with different shoes :)