MFP Confessional

Options

Replies

• bryantparson
    bryantparson Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    And I also had a small bag of doritos and 2 chocolate chip cookies. WTF is happening to me?!?!? Going hard at the gym after work though.
  • jgwilson86
    Options
    Forgive me MFP....

I have been lazy lately and haven't worked out really... I find excuses even though I have none. I also ate a small bag or doritos yesterday and didn't log it. I plan to change this, since I now have a free gym membership at the college...
  • lisadeewarren
    lisadeewarren Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Forgive ~ME~ for I have sinned...I have not had a soda...diet or otherwise for over 3 mo. Well, all of a sudden last night I had a craving for it soooo bad that I actually broke down and drank a diet rootbeer after I had logged in my daily food.:explode:
  • redheadedgal
    redheadedgal Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    forgive me MFP---I had my day all planned out with Chick Fil A for lunch, and the boss orders pizza(from papa john's no doubt) and I cave. Willpower is so something that I haven' found yet. Guidance is needed!!!
  • lisadeewarren
    lisadeewarren Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Forgive Me MFP...for I have sinned...I choked and had a 16 oz. double mint mocha, no whipped cream tho...felt so guilty tho I will ride my _ _ _ off tomorrow on the bike!:drinker:
  • fara180
    fara180 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    Forgive me MFP, for i have sinned. I made up tons of excuses not to work out and I ate over my calorie goal today.
  • Jess11Gold
    Jess11Gold Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Forgive Me MFP... those "quick add" calories were really Godiva chocolate gems :P
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Forgive me MFP- I dont have the sarcasm and helarious pics that I usually post.
    Forgive me for cussing you out today when I culdnt log my fav. excersises.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    Forgive me MFP for not being entertaining or supportive today.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Forgive me MFP for I have sinned. I posted pictures of thongs and got called on it.
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Forgive me MFP for I have sinned

I don't measure oil when I cook meat and I curse a lot in my food diary
  • bigaussiebloke
    bigaussiebloke Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Forgive me MFP - For I have Sinned....

For a totally shameless grab at attention I posted a thread in the "Introduce Yourself" Section claiming I was "New Here" and "Looking for Friends" when in fact I have I have been on MFP for over a year....

I feel dirty!
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options

For a totally shameless grab at attention I posted a thread in the "Introduce Yourself" Section claiming I was "New Here" and "Looking for Friends" when in fact I have I have been on MFP for over a year....

I feel dirty!

tumblr_inline_mfmf14DlVR1qgdhek_zps1e08d22d.gif
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options

I feel dirty!

:noway: you lied to me you barsteward!!!!!!! I'm defriending you. :bigsmile:
  • bigaussiebloke
    bigaussiebloke Posts: 257 Member
    Options

I feel dirty!

:noway: you lied to me you barsteward!!!!!!! I'm defriending you. :bigsmile:

De-Friend me at your PERIL!!!

....or just do it and wait for me to send you a message 5 days later asking why you de-friended me.....
  • Mrder37
    Mrder37 Posts: 904
    Options
    I ate Asda dunking cookies rushing to work put them in the counter and it said they were a thousand calories I nearly **** they weren't even that nice
  • sugarxmexsweet
    Options
    To MFP members over eating happends and its not a bad thing just don't stuff your face everynight.
  • chooriyah
    chooriyah Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Forgive me MFP, for i have sinned.

I keep choosing different options from the food database until I find one that fits my calorie limit...
  • katevarner
    katevarner Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    Bump to read later. Hilarious.
  • xxcandywrathxx
    xxcandywrathxx Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    forgive me MFP, for I have sinned.

I got completely wasted yesterday, Went 500 calories over my limit, didn't exercise and didn't even add half of what I drank! the worst part is Im planning on doing it again tomorrow.