MFP Confessional

Options

Replies

• Juggernoobs
    Options
    Oh my, that is nothing. You should still be proud.

I ruin my goal at least once ever two weeks, and I think it does me good. :P

I had a KFC big daddy (1400 kcal meal) and then another time I had 12 Jaffacakes in a row haha.
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    Forgive me MFP, for i have sinned.

I keep choosing different options from the food database until I find one that fits my calorie limit...

Totally can relate
  • dovetail22uk
    dovetail22uk Posts: 339 Member
    Options

I keep choosing different options from the food database until I find one that fits my calorie limit...

LOL ^^^This. Every. single. day.
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Forgive me MFP for I have sinned...

I ate 700 calories over my daily allowance on my birthday and I enjoyed every second of it! Did I mention it was my 40TH birthday? lol

Your definitely forgiven! X
  • marykeblom
    Options
    You are forgiven of your sins my children.
    For the sins of being over calories do 10 burpes for every 100 calories over and walk at a 3.5 pace for 15 minutes.

For the sins of eating fast food, 50 jumping jacks and 50 crunches for every food item.

For those who have sinned with not drinking their water, 10 30 second planks for each 8oz glass not consumed.

Now as for those who have sinned with ice cream, cookies, pizza and other splurge/indulgence foods, met me in back of the MFP church and we can share {party}.

*LOVE* Wahahahahahahahaha!
  • marykeblom
    Options
    forgive me MFP, for i am sinning now...i'm meant to do my strength workout today, but i'm procrastinating reading the MFP confessional...
  • marykeblom
    Options

Oh soooo there with you!!!
  • charever92
    Options
    Forgive me MFP for I have sinned (and will keep on doing so),
    I have not, and will not ever record my impromtu Starbucks dates with friends who come to visit. I will just workout more (but record that :P)
  • gkwatra
    gkwatra Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Forgive MFP for I have sinned...

I am constantly having impure thoughts about whipped cream, warm brownies, vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce :devil:

^^^^ OMG this!!! My "thorn in the flesh!"
  • gkwatra
    gkwatra Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Forgive me MFP for I have sinned. Every weekend I am out of town at our shop that we own and the only decent restaurants around are Chinese buffet and pizza. I like to say I don't have time to pack my meals (partly true) but I am also tired and lazy most likely. So, we end up eating out those days :grumble: . But, I am good during the week - for the most part. :happy:
  • Brenda_Pancakes
    Brenda_Pancakes Posts: 288 Member
    Options

BAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!! Ditto :grumble:

Forgive me MFP, for i have sinned...

Almost all of my diary entries end with the words "F**k you, sodium". And I mean it. Every time.
  • Keodland
    Keodland Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Forgive me MFP for I have sinned!

Someone gave me leftover brownies from my Grandma's B-day.....& I haven't even TRIED to resist them....AT ALL!!!!
    I'ts been AT LEAST one brownie every night for the past WEEK.....whether it fits my cal goal.....OR NOT!!!

.....terrible.....
  • jenns1964
    jenns1964 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Bah life happens.

Ditto!
  • Keodland
    Keodland Posts: 67 Member
    Options

BAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!! Ditto :grumble:

Forgive me MFP, for i have sinned...

Almost all of my diary entries end with the words "F**k you, sodium". And I mean it. Every time.

OMG!!!! SAME HERE!!!! .....cept if u replace the soduim for sugar....ull be where I'm at .....Can't resist those sweet things with me!!!!
  • Liatush
    Liatush Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Forgive me MFP for I have sinned...

Yesterday I only had 8 glasses of water, but I logged 9.

Did you do it just to watch it spill out of the cup??? I know I do!! hahaha
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    hee...... no confessions here, i am PERFECT.
  • MagicalLeopleurodon
    Options
    MFP-i dont need your forgiveness.

I ate four servings of cake at a total of 1000 calories AFTER reaching my calorie goal. And it was worth it.
  • kkmonroe79
    kkmonroe79 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Forgive me MFP, for I just ate an entire bag of M&M's...'cause...ya know...they're chocolate. : )
  • cryswest57
    cryswest57 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Forgive MFP,

I eat what I like to eat within my calorie allotment, and I will continue to do so until I die. Oh, and I plan on going over when my husband comes home from underway to eat italian food and tiramusi.
  • TB6197
    TB6197 Posts: 23
    Options
    I can beat that, yesterday - A McDonalds Big Tasty, large fries and large coke - 1500 calories over for the day! just burnt 900 cals in the gym to make up for it.