What's your "healthy" junk food?

Options
12346»

Replies

• junglejd13
    junglejd13 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm stealing your nightime snack! Love sleepytime tea and just getting into liking dark chocolate.
    A Ghiradelli dark chocolate square and sleepytime tea makes for a heavenly nightime snack. In the afternoon I often crave chips and salsa so I use the Special K chips (sea salt) in lieu of tortilla chips. I also indulge in almonds from time to time, but not too often because of the high fat and calorie content.
  • bcf7683
    bcf7683 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    I like grapes coated with sugar free jello mix. They are so sweet and delicious and even low cal! I also love the Yoplait Light Dessert yogurts. At only 90 calories, they taste like a dessert but you also get the healthy benefits of yogurt!

The grapes with the sugar free jello mix sounds amazing! Recommend a certain flavor?
  • smlamb33
    smlamb33 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I like grapes coated with sugar free jello mix. They are so sweet and delicious and even low cal! I also love the Yoplait Light Dessert yogurts. At only 90 calories, they taste like a dessert but you also get the healthy benefits of yogurt!

The grapes with the sugar free jello mix sounds amazing! Recommend a certain flavor?

We like ours with sugar free peach jello! It's awesome! I try to steer clear of red, so it doesn't stain your fingers.
  • kimmers99
    Options
    love the skinny cow treats!
  • kater8er
    kater8er Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Idk if this is healthy...but I love those dark chocolate Lindt truffles. The part I rationalize it with is that each one is only 40 cals and if I have 2 of them it's my chocolate fix and only 10 minutes of running will kill it :)
  • softballsharie
    softballsharie Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Rice Krispies Treats (90 calorie bars), Brown Sugar & Cinnamon pastry crisps (taste just like the pop tarts), and Skinny cow slimited edition twisted ice cream sandwiches.

Without these I wouldn't survive my diet. Don't judge me!!! hahahah :b
  • Cgrnlaw
    Cgrnlaw Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I love Vitatop muffins, fiber one products and skinny cow products also...yummmm
  • Vansy
    Vansy Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Dried veggie chips -- delicous and pretty healthy. I get them from Whole Foods or Publix. :) -- I love crunchy/salty.
  • mandypizzle
    mandypizzle Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    I have been LOVING Lara bars lately! They are SO healthy, natural and yummy!!
    I also love dark chocolate covered berries! YUMMMM!!!
  • avocado12
    avocado12 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Sugar Free jelly, 10cals a pot!
  • sllida
    sllida Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    bump
  • ashlielinn
    ashlielinn Posts: 920
    Options
    Utz Premium White Cheddar Popcorn! Only about 150 calories for 2 cups (which makes for a pretty big bowl) and SO yummy!
  • bcf7683
    bcf7683 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    I also found a new "treat" last night on BodyBuilding.com. Mix 1/4 cup plain canned pumpkin (not the stuff that's already sweetened for pies) with a single serving sized cup of fat free vanilla yogurt (can be greek, doesn't matter) and lightly season with pumpkin pie spice (you can adjust the amount of pumpkin to your personal preference). LOOOOOVE it. You could even add a tiny bit of light whipped topping to really make it awesome. I used to be addicted to pumpkin pie during the holiday season before I changed my eating habits, and this helps curb the cravings a little.

I'll just have to bring it with me to every Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner I ever go to from now on =)